Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 100. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Many coins recover theirselves. I think they will continue increase in short time. I dont know what will happen when BTC start to big increase
copper member
Activity: 490
Every year, despite all the falls, the crypto market shows only growth. So I think this year will be no exception and we will see growth all alts and bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Of course, everything is possible, but I think this year will not be red for many crypto currencies. We experienced a strong fall and now I hope the market will grow.

Yea, the period of long fall is over. It's growth we ought to start experiencing now.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
I think that most of the red in this year we already overcooked, now we will wait for good growth, but when?
Just the prices can be in place and that's it!
copper member

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I don't want my thinking to go this way at all.. Nevertheless, red is inevitable but from the waves in the market, I see green more in the market this year.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
Of course, everything is possible, but I think this year will not be red for many crypto currencies. We experienced a strong fall and now I hope the market will grow.
Activity: 42
i dont have much knowladge about market, but what can i said is we just should use money management with true and dont be greed to buy or sell our coin too much. we can loss it all of we have money
Activity: 154
I think market will recover before the year ends though but the question is when because its a bad start for crypto this year it almost lose all the hope of its investor but the market is flexible maybe months before year ends crypto could set a alltime high record again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The red of cryptocurrency prices is already over as far as thus years is concern. We have already had gruesome price dump on many quality altcoin. From this point forward will see more price ATH across board!
Merit: 11
Beginning in 2018 until now does show a bad price of crypto, but I am sure for the next few months the price of crypto will return to recover as in previous years. So I still believe in crypto, at this time actually in my opinion is phase to buy and invest in any kind of crypto potentially including bitcoin.Good luck with your investment. have a nice day
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 30, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

cryptoholders in first - it`s a dreamers and many hope and dream about unlimited uptrend
thats peoples make a market - they create the news
but in real time, today, i think we will see not best year, but with a nice upgoing trend
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
April 30, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

I don't think the market will.be read for the whole year, in fact at this moment the market is green and coins are slowly recovering from the downfall.of prices especially bitcoin and ethereum. I believe before this year ends or on the fourth quarter of the year, bitcoin and other altcoins will rise up again.
Activity: 266
April 30, 2018, 03:51:55 PM
I think that it will go on green in the middle of this year. I am one of those who hope to have a great profit. We already face the all red in the first and second month of this so we are ready to see the growth of our seeds.
Activity: 56
April 30, 2018, 03:33:45 PM
I think this year will be as green as the previous one. The market can update its last year's prices.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
April 30, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

Even at a time when the market crashes loudly yesterday I still have a strong feeling if the crypto market is still going to increase this year. A few months early in the year I think it's just a correction and the market still has a high potential to increasing in the near future.
Activity: 77
April 30, 2018, 03:03:51 PM
I do not think like that, it seems like you are in too much of a hurry to draw a conclusion.
Earlier this year crypto had lowered its coin prices, so I think from now until the end of the year, crypto is time to increase the price. And now I have seen that development happen.
Activity: 322
April 30, 2018, 02:55:31 PM
of course not!I still hope that this year the market will definitely not be red and I will pay for all your investment is in the red period
Activity: 360
April 30, 2018, 11:24:13 AM
I don’t think so, altcoins will be good in this year and many people would invest more in the altcoins or even more in bitcoin. The cryptomarket will recover and pump again in the following year. We should learn to wait and to be more patience when it cones to rise your coins. They will pump again.
Activity: 378
April 30, 2018, 11:09:21 AM
I think the crypto market will recover and Bitcoin will return for $ 15,000 in a short time. Over the past two weeks, the capitalization of
crypto market has grown by more than 150 billion dollars. The price analysis shows a steady uptrend. Perhaps May and June will become breakthroughs
and we will see the unearthly heights of bitcoin again.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
April 30, 2018, 10:35:45 AM
no. if this year will be red, then the market will show us a little hint that the price of all crypto will continuously go down. but its not, right? we can see that the market is starting to recover as of now. its not going to be red this year.
Pages:
Jump to: