Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 107. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 04:00:24 PM
I do not think so, I'm sure that crypto will grow in price, now everything is growing, after a prolonged fall in price. It seems to me that the crypto market has recovered, and is stabilizing.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 03:44:00 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I do not think so. this summer the fields will grow green so for this year I do not think it ends in red.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
April 24, 2018, 03:31:47 PM
Of course not, I think there will be a market recovery until September - October, and closer to winter there will be new heights.
Activity: 143
April 24, 2018, 03:13:45 PM
I think this year will be green like last year. Price is not low now, it is normal. Prices will be better. Cyrptocurrencies going to different world. Don't lost your hope
Activity: 564
Merit: 19
April 24, 2018, 03:07:42 PM
"The great green" is coming...
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
April 24, 2018, 02:09:25 AM
I don't think so, maybe the start of the year is the worst time for someone to enter crypto as the price decrease so much but i believe it will recover later this year. This is still the first half of the year so there's still a lot of time for the market to recover and maybe start another bullrun to surpass last year's all time high.
Activity: 83
April 24, 2018, 02:09:08 AM
No, the market is starting to grow. I think it will be even better the second half of the year. After seeing certain levels of the market, it will continue to multiply again. my portfolio has already begun to make me happy.
Activity: 135
April 24, 2018, 02:06:05 AM
I don't think that this year is all red. The market has started to pick up slowly since April. I believe the market will continue to rise in the coming months.
Activity: 112
April 24, 2018, 02:03:19 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Maybe now you have regretted saying that this year the market will be red. You can see now that all Crypto markets are recovering. I see the market is green every day and I am happy about that
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 01:59:43 AM
Well, as the April schedules have shown us, this is not so. Why is it that too many pessimistic forecasts always
Activity: 124
April 24, 2018, 01:58:04 AM
The market cannot go down forever. The bitcoin market is characterized by a wave of declines and a wave of gains. I think this is normal. If you really understand this market, I believe you will not feel panicked. After several months of decline, the market has gradually begun to pick up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
April 23, 2018, 04:07:53 PM
Do you expect to see the green color for the whole year of 2018? This is about trading. Having green and red color is the normal market cycles. Is there any market who didn't have fluctuation period? I think you didn't get the word "CORRECTION".
Activity: 76
April 23, 2018, 03:49:17 PM
First quarter is already close to finish and most of the time we see red.
There will be a blur year for green this year
Activity: 420
April 23, 2018, 02:40:11 PM
One year can't be red permanently. At least the market should rise a bit tp get a chance to be red again  Smiley

Okay, if to speak seriously, I bet the great rise is still ahead.
Activity: 259
April 23, 2018, 08:31:14 AM
I think that if you count from today's date ,the year will be green. Because the fall of the course has already passed and now there is only growth. Before the end of the year ,no collapse of the course is planned, so the trend of growth will be maintained.
Activity: 85
Merit: 6
April 22, 2018, 06:15:11 PM
As we experience the first quarter of this year, it has been a continues down fall. The price of almost all crypto has dropped considerably. But I think its only noticable this drop because it has grown exponentially last year and if we consider the past drops of crypto for the last three years, you'll see that tgis event almost always happen then regain their value later this year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
April 22, 2018, 06:08:09 PM

I dont thinks that this year is red coins in the market,because as this moment i feel,that my portfolio will grow in my local exchange wallet,therefore this is the sign now,that all crypto coins will back  the into the spotlight,and all coins will turn now into green color when i look the blockfolio reference of all cryptocurriencies,so therefore maybe this is the time  that will become profitable again.
Activity: 322
April 22, 2018, 06:05:32 PM

It will not stay in just red it has a season when the markets are bloody but for sure it will recover I believe in the potential of the crypto currency and besides it is more than years since the crypto is launch and as you can see every year the value of the coin increase their value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
April 22, 2018, 06:01:08 PM
I don’t see a reason to be pessimistic about crypto’s future. We making panic too easily on every correction. It’s needed for the future of crypto. I think we should stay calm and let coins recover. Then we can enjoy our profits.
Activity: 308
April 22, 2018, 05:49:20 PM
No, I'm sure that this year will be very good in terms of growth of altcoyins! I have high hopes for Etereum and NEO, in my opinion they must show a spike of growth!
Jump to: