Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 110. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 04:52:22 AM
The recent fluctuations in Bitcoin are believed to have been seen by everyone. I think this is a precursor to Bitcoin's coming warmer. I believe Bitcoin will pick up soon and I will continue to buy some bitcoins to wait for its outbreak.
Activity: 139
April 17, 2018, 04:47:34 AM
 In my opinion cryptocurrency will go well at the future as well so that they have a good chance to increase their price again. People are showing their emotion positively so that the chance of increasing their price is so much possible.
Activity: 224
April 17, 2018, 04:32:12 AM
I do not think so. I believe in the anticipation of the crowd, they argue that the CRYPTO market will explode by the end of this year, prices will rise altcoin very high. They advised me to buy and hold now. I believe this is a good opportunity for me to invest. And today I saw altcoin prices start to rise slightly.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 17, 2018, 04:24:00 AM
Maybe this year will be red, but it does not matter. The most important thing is that the crypto currency market continues to exist and work. This means that  we will have a lot of chances to gain a good profits for us.
Activity: 125
April 17, 2018, 04:21:30 AM
I would like to say, if I am convinced that Crypto market is on the rise and developing because crypto will face some problems that are against them and render the price destroyed but believers and confident in the crypto increase. This could be the reason for the Crypto market will not be red this year.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 07:48:41 PM
Numerous events are held this year. I am sure that crypto will increase its capitalization, especially after Consensus
Of course. this will be a good year where now crypto is starting to recover and I'm sure the market will also start growing until later this year we will see something extraordinary
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
April 16, 2018, 07:45:16 PM
magic 8 ball says green
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
April 16, 2018, 07:44:24 PM
At the beginning of the year the decline occurs and because cryptocurrency is fluctuating so I think there will be an increase after the decline, to think this year the market will be red yes but not full year will be red because I think entering the coming months the market will increase.

I've just been into crypto trading for a few months now and I don't base the market in its past history. Just starting to observe what will be the current trend for this year and will start from there. But, it doesn't mean that I don't look in the past. In fact, from what I have observed, it seems likely that your statement might come true. At the beginning of the year, all coins were going down and only few survived then starting to rise up again. If this going to happen, I might change my basis without a single doubt.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 07:42:46 PM
Not the entire year but maybe the first half of the year. On this day it’s still red. The crypto world is still in a big crash. Many are selling their coins because of the big dip. And that also the reason why the market is not recovering. We are all hoping that this entire year will not be red. We all waiting for the big increase on the second half of the year. Finger crossed!
I don't want to be negative here so I am also thinking that only the first 6 months of the year will be on red.  Another 6 months is a long time and the price starts rising once it hits this period.  It should be enough for the coins to recover and also for us to recover what we have loss.  We shouldn't lose hope,  this is just the volatility of the coins acting and we know how stressful and disappointing it could be if we are going to let ourselves be affected.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
April 16, 2018, 07:32:55 PM
At the beginning of the year the decline occurs and because cryptocurrency is fluctuating so I think there will be an increase after the decline, to think this year the market will be red yes but not full year will be red because I think entering the coming months the market will increase.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2018, 07:25:45 PM
Maybe the end of the year will be like last year. cycle of mid-year rise and decline at the beginning of the year. the data existed from several years before and people today still believe it

what you say, the market is recovering now and I think it will keep improving since all the prices will grow as usual. I think this is normal and you see, it's almost like last year
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 07:25:06 PM
Sir i understand why it seems that you're not that confident anymore with the coins because i also saw their performances for the past few months, which feels like a very long punishment for us who really need to earn profits. But i don't believe this downfall trend will last. Yes, It will fluctuate but i believe it will spend more time at the top for the incoming months.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 07:17:05 PM
I am convinced that every year there will be a change, a change that occurs in the form of positive development. Conditions such as some time ago that the occurrence of a decline is a very natural thing happened. And now we are in the moment to achieve a much better improvement. The price of most cryptocurrencies has increased and only a few remain on the negative path. I always stick to Bitcoin, now the price of Bitcoin is on track and I am sure it will continue.
Activity: 98
April 16, 2018, 07:13:41 PM
Numerous events are held this year. I am sure that crypto will increase its capitalization, especially after Consensus
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 07:07:56 PM
As we experience the first quarter of this year, it has been a continues down fall. The price of almost all crypto has dropped considerably. But I think its only noticable this drop because it has grown exponentially last year and if we consider the past drops of crypto for the last three years, you'll see that tgis event almost always happen then regain their value later this year.
Activity: 182
April 16, 2018, 07:05:54 PM
As much as this does not really apply but i will still say.... Be Optimistic. Because really the market will and cant be stable. There's always fluctuation in price, we can only keep hoping the market values of bitcoin and other altcoins do well.  But all in all i see a high rise in crypto in the coming months... With speculations that Russia might legalize bitcoin in their country might also be a big boost to the crypto economy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 07:03:22 PM
Not the entire year but maybe the first half of the year. On this day it’s still red. The crypto world is still in a big crash. Many are selling their coins because of the big dip. And that also the reason why the market is not recovering. We are all hoping that this entire year will not be red. We all waiting for the big increase on the second half of the year. Finger crossed!
Activity: 518
April 16, 2018, 06:59:16 PM
I think this year will be red, for that year raised money, now let us a bit cut hamsters , so that better stock up on patience and harvest coin on the ground
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 06:58:43 PM
this year, the changes in the currency are expected, and these changes will develop in a positive direction, so I think that the market will recover and will be located only in the green zone.
For me bitcoin is will just be red on the first 5months or 6 months and the rest of month the market will surely be more stronger and more stable than last month, and there is no doubt that even the market will be red, it will surely bounce back and will be green until this year of 2018 will end.
Activity: 921
April 16, 2018, 06:55:44 PM
In relation to the results of last year, it is quite possible. Although it seems to me that prices for cryptocurrencies this year will be similar to last year. I think that at the end of this year they will be the same.
Jump to: