Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 109. (Read 15028 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
April 20, 2018, 12:44:33 PM
I expect this year to be very green at the end because there is a great profit opportunity.

I wouldn't expect same move as last years but this year was not as depressing as expected yet.
I hope we can finish the year in 5 digits for Bitcoin and 4 digits for Ethereum and 3 digits for Neo.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 11:22:26 AM
It was a few days ago Red, but it is no longer there.Now all the markets are becoming green.Everyone was very disappointed because all the markets were red.Now the market has returned to the previous position.But people were more frustrated at the rate of bitcoin and eth.Bitcoin and eth prices were so low that the users could not even imagine the price would drop so low.There is no possibility of getting red again.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
April 20, 2018, 11:00:27 AM
This year will not be red for bitcoin and for a lot of altcoins in the market I concur. Just like any other year. A lot of cryptocurrencies in the market skyrockets in value when the holiday season kicks in. This year will not be an exception, and it is expected that bitcoin would either reach back to it's all-time high which is 20K last year or would be able to reach new heights of about 25-30k dollars in value.
Activity: 564
Merit: 19
April 19, 2018, 01:50:42 PM
I expect this year to be very green at the end because there is a great profit opportunity.
Activity: 434
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
April 19, 2018, 01:37:49 PM
The first half of the year is not very successful. I hope, market will recover in summer and the second half will be much better for crypto.

I think at the end of summer we will again see a fall like last year. Only prices will be completely different.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 08:26:40 AM
I do not think so, already now the rate rises on many coins, it is possible and take-off is not for long. But closer to the winter course will take off.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 08:11:54 AM
Hi! I think this summer will be green when the whole market wakes up from red, many say this year it will be great for many crypto projects!
Activity: 104
April 19, 2018, 05:44:29 AM
We're only at the beginning of the year. It is normal to have fluctuations in the cryptocurrency market. I believe that massive investments will be made again, and Bitcoin's price will increase quite a bit, at last year's value. I think this year will be phenomenal in every way.
Activity: 322
April 18, 2018, 04:29:09 PM
I do not think of any negative things about bitcoin, if thereis red in the market of cryptocurrency, I considered it normal but I do not think it go all this year, there will be time it would go back to its green status and I am hoping for that in the middle or last quarter of the year or much early than we expected.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
April 18, 2018, 04:17:31 PM
I think that it could be, but hope that situations will change in more "green" way, cause even dont interesting to invest in ICOs... everything is low cost.. also no profits
Activity: 238
April 18, 2018, 04:14:48 PM
I am sure that this year will be green with corrections of 30-50%
and naturally the price of bitcoin will be not less than 50 000  Grin Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I think that this year will be different. We have seen both red and green tendencies of 2018 yet. We must expect the following fluctuations. Don't be too afraid it. Just diversify your savings. All will be ok.
Activity: 167
Revolutionising KYC Services
April 17, 2018, 12:50:33 PM
The first half of the year is not very successful. I hope, market will recover in summer and the second half will be much better for crypto.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 05:53:54 AM
I think there will be a lot of big drops this year. People think bull come is right now.
Activity: 475
April 17, 2018, 05:36:07 AM
If you aren't satisfied with the bull rally we saw last year than I don't know what will make you happy. With long periods of bull cycle we should expect long cycles of bear market. And I think this year will be in the red, with only coins like ETH pumping who have real development news coming up for them.
Activity: 742
April 17, 2018, 05:02:59 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Yes. If you don't know the good news is Altcoin is a Halal so There are too many Islamic county accept bitcoin and they are very interested with altcoin, Good news for Altcoin Market 1.9 billion islamic people  now join crypto currency as it was proclaimed halal so Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other rich Arab countries will join the party. so i hope altcoin price again pump very faster and in this year it is not will be Red.
Activity: 62
April 17, 2018, 04:59:37 AM
Just don't panic! Everything is under control and I don't think that this year is gonna be red in cryptocurrency. I believe in this coming semester or next year will be gonna green not the typical always red. Everytime when I open my wallet and I saw green my eyes are just blinking with shining shimmering, it just my happiness. Bitcoin and ethereum will handle it.
Activity: 252
April 17, 2018, 04:59:31 AM
I think the encryption market will be quite similar to what it used to be. It's going to be a good year, and now that encryption has started to recover, I'm sure the market will start to grow,

I believe the next few months will be green.
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
April 17, 2018, 04:59:02 AM
the end of the year will not be exactly red, I am fully convinced of this, there are many reasons for this, both political and economic. Mankind has entered the chain block era, and nothing can be done about it. Those who think that this should stop, should buy gold, because everything else is the same financial bubble, especially the dollar.
Activity: 88
April 17, 2018, 04:58:53 AM
For me, both red and green I don’t care too much. This year, the development of cryptocurrency is long-term. If we use a specified time to analyze whether encryption is rising or falling, the reasons we consider are not enough, because there are many unpredictable Things are happening every day. Stolen coins in government policies/exchanges are not predictable. So we should look at cryptocurrencies and markets in the long term
Jump to: