Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 112. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 01:24:11 AM
i dont i think we will all go red this year. i definitely know we will go back to green before the year ends. its the market for you demand and supply in the crypto world.
Activity: 110
April 11, 2018, 01:16:27 AM
Quite probably current prices are more balanced than the boom that was earlier. Those who were poorly versed in the subject, left the place, others remained.     
Activity: 113
April 11, 2018, 01:08:24 AM
this just completed 2 months (2018) there lot of time we are holding and buying and also doing sell if we are not panic it means that there is not stop same like after red there is green also we should wait like hold and then we can take any decision in my opinion this year will be fine for everyone where people can take good work.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 01:08:17 AM
I think, we will see growth of the cryptocurrency market from an early autumn.
Before this time we will observe recession.
Activity: 124
April 11, 2018, 01:06:22 AM
See correctly for last year charts and markets, you can see that december the price reach the mountain peak. There will a chance that it will happen again or at least in the bullish trend.
Merit: 15
April 11, 2018, 12:54:44 AM
I think this year we will see higher highs than last year. The market is entering the first phase of its’ maturity; the red we have seen will soon give ways to very bright shades of green. I’m looking towards the end of May to re-evaluate my positions.
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 12:24:19 AM
I think you should be calmer. Market goes down and goes up. In crypto sometimes is going really crazy, but still, I think it will reach its last point.
Activity: 114
April 11, 2018, 12:20:06 AM
This is just the beginning and a new era of digital financial system. Crypto will slowly to became one of the best option for people to invest and spend their money. I think this industry will keep growing.
April 11, 2018, 12:15:59 AM
the market will return to normal as soon as you're large whales , but outbursts such as Dec will not be very Mong regulyatorov came to this territory
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 12:14:24 AM
I can not tell if it will end red or green, because it's very easy to change in a very short time. I hope this year the market share is filled with fresh green color  Grin
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 11, 2018, 12:13:56 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

For me, We didn't know that because everytime there is a changes in the market and that changes is a good time to buy more or sell the coin when it is high. Decreasing price of coins is normal and we should use this chance to earn more profit. The news also affecting the price of coins and we should updated on it so that we can think a move to earn more profit and minimize the risk of lossing a profit. We also know that every dump of coins there is always a pump that enables and encourage every people to invest and hold it for gaining a good profit in the future.
Activity: 210
April 11, 2018, 12:11:39 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I assume that crypto market will grow and grow.
My reason is that I see such a rapid development in 2017.
Crypto will repeat its good history in years to come.
I am convinced that crypto will go up because now many people are starting to use crypto, so many people will buy crypto so that its value will rise.
copper member
Activity: 252
April 10, 2018, 11:54:29 PM
 I Say Prepare Yourself for Anything what can happen Because there's no Assurance here so do Stock some btc like Always buy btc, The Market will Start to Stabilize and turn to green Again. We don't Have to be Impatience Because this is normal in Cryptoworld, The Blockchain Technology will be more Useful with these new Projects and most of the people who doesnt know Anything about Cryptocurrencies will Surely join.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
April 10, 2018, 11:22:39 PM
year-end BTC is likely to rise
I'm not sure about the future, but I have a good look at Bitcoin later this year
especially the results of the later G20 will also affect
Activity: 233
April 10, 2018, 11:18:51 PM
 YEAH  , absolutely believe that coins will going great this year . because it is  true  in this year is not good to dropping of all coins until now the coins are not stable and some of these are still in the color red.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 11:18:19 PM
I am sure that, despite the protracted nature of the general fall, the second half of the year will be green. We are getting patience and waiting.
Activity: 182
April 10, 2018, 11:13:34 PM
Las year was good and out of our mind. This year we all hope the same thing happens, consider as the history would happen again. I see at early of this year all becomes red, I believe there will be a recovery at the middle of the year.
Activity: 182
April 10, 2018, 11:03:19 PM
blockchain technology is the reason why I believe that bitcoin will continue to grow. because I believe this technology will be used in the future will many companies will use this technology to develop the project. so bitcoin will not go extinct but will continue to grow along with the progress of blockchain
Activity: 196
April 10, 2018, 10:53:08 PM
I think that this year, despite falling prices, the market will grow and many coins will rise in price
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 10, 2018, 10:50:07 PM
In the beginning of this year, the coinmarketcap is pretty high, so it is possible that we won't reach it in the end of this year.
With that said, we should be optimistic with a healthy development of cryptocurrency.
Jump to: