Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 113. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 10:16:43 PM
I don't think so. Depend on the coin. Good coin should be green!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
April 10, 2018, 09:44:08 PM
Maybe the history will repeat when the whole market took more than a year to get back on track and stabilize. Maybe it will take 2 or 3 years or more, who knows. I'm kinda angry, because it seems that I'm am too late to the party (as you can see I am a Jr. Member) and that I have missed some big opportunities. But nobody could know that everything would rise in winter last year, knowing that is like knowing your lotto numbers. Life just doesn't work like that, sadly. And nobody knows where all of this will go. My personal opinion is, that crypto will stay where it is, but as far as prices and market is concerned, those could very well stagnate for a long time before we see another bullish run. I hope I'm mistaken though.
Activity: 209
April 10, 2018, 09:35:09 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

If bitcoin will show signs of comeback then there is a possibility that the prices will grow. But if it will continue like this then this year will be a red year for cryptomarket.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
April 10, 2018, 09:06:10 PM
I don't think so. I think this year Bitcoin will reach the highest price. Although Bitcoin will go down there will be a turning point that keeps prices up again.
Activity: 89
April 10, 2018, 08:59:41 PM
Its a difficult year for crypto and the fact that the market is so unpredictable doesn't make it any easier, but i believe the market will recover, this yaer will not be totally red
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 08:34:52 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I am believe that this year, cryptomarket will growing faster. Recently, many financial institution start to investing their money on crypto and its will bring crypto market to highest market cap because they manage billions dollars
Activity: 144
April 10, 2018, 08:29:32 PM
I am extremely sure the finish of 2018 this crypto market will develop all the more quickly. What's more, the cost of every one of his coins climbed drastically like a year ago. I'm certain the crypto market won't end this year. Maybe early this year the crypto advertise is extremely low in cost, yet in the following couple of months', will undoubtedly increment once more. How about we sit tight for the improvement.
Activity: 97
April 10, 2018, 08:29:24 PM
some crypto currencies will top value and some will deduce value is a two way thing ,u have gotcha find a good coin to invest ,by researching and a look out for product based coin.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 10, 2018, 08:28:04 PM
No because the first 3 month of the year is pure dump and red but i do not think this year it will continue to dump but rather it stabilze and pump just a little bit slowly but surely so lets just wait until it happen
Activity: 37
April 10, 2018, 08:26:18 PM
Crypto will d out e once the whole declared they are no longer enthusiastic or a new technology that makes crypto obsolete comes up
Activity: 170
April 10, 2018, 08:17:40 PM
I think it could happen to see the market price is never stable.
but I believe the market price will return to normal
Activity: 37
April 10, 2018, 08:14:47 PM
In the presence of all negativity have to remain positive else the negative energy WIll spread and wipe off good things
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 08:03:22 PM
I don't think so, because bitcoin and other altcoins becoming more and more popular all over the world. So I think this downfall will not take much longer than what we think of. Predicting into market is one of the most difficult thing to do right now.
Activity: 343
April 10, 2018, 06:56:59 PM
This year would not be red. Summer is coming and so is the green color of crypto market. Very soon we will have good and lasting run and the market is going to recover.
Activity: 266
Blockchain with solar energy
April 10, 2018, 06:26:41 PM
I think this year won't be spent fully under reds. It is quite impossible to have market trend that last like a year as cryptomarkets never ever had bull market lasting like even 6 months, it always repeated itself in cycles (bear bull bear bull)
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
April 10, 2018, 05:58:23 PM

I don’t see a reason to be pessimistic about crypto’s future. We are panicking too easily on every correction. It’s needed for the future of crypto. I think we should stay calm and let coins recover. Then we can enjoy our profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 05:43:44 PM
I sold half of the coins that would definitely not bring income. I think that this year will focus on a few coins, but no more.
Activity: 34
April 10, 2018, 05:26:16 PM
After every red market there is a strong bullish market what i have seen so far. So in this regard i dont think it will last throughout this year. No doubt, start of this year is not good, but there are alot of positive things coming soon which will boost the market especially consensus 2018 in May. So hope for the best.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
April 10, 2018, 05:17:00 PM
i think this year will not  be red . I think it will be red until end of april. and then market will stay green.
Hope so. In recent days, very positive news has appeared. For example, the entry of large players affiliated with Rockefeller family
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 05:14:01 PM
i think this year will not  be red . I think it will be red until end of april. and then market will stay green.
Jump to: