Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 8. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 02:03:31 PM
This year is not the most successful, but it seems to me in a couple of months the market will recover and everything will be fine.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 01:17:27 PM
No. I think the market will happen to be a green market this year. I think the red market is over. Maybe the market will come green market this December. Some people are saying, the market is trying to make an up-trend. I think they are correct because I saw, A lot of good news is coming. It means the bear market will be end soon and the bull market coming soon.
At least since the beginning of 2018, we are seeing only a negative state of things on the crypto-currency market. Of course, each of us can only hope for the best, but so far the market is missing faster than it rises.
Activity: 144
September 03, 2018, 11:53:31 AM
No. I think the market will happen to be a green market this year. I think the red market is over. Maybe the market will come green market this December. Some people are saying, the market is trying to make an up-trend. I think they are correct because I saw, A lot of good news is coming. It means the bear market will be end soon and the bull market coming soon.
Activity: 183
September 03, 2018, 11:47:05 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I hope this year will not be red.  And I hope tomorrow there will be a price increase again.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
September 03, 2018, 10:43:50 AM
It is clear that this year is a difficult year for all cryptocurrency because there are various factors that make the market unable to move forward and that is very painful for everyone. and a lot of things need to be done so that next year everything will be back to normal
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 10:07:04 AM
I am absolutely sure that the market will go down harder. IMHO this correction of the market will end by the decision of SEC about approving in the end of September. I expect that it will be rejected again and the market will fall again.
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
September 03, 2018, 10:01:55 AM
so many people on cruypto twitter are pissed

so many people are emotional, they bought in jan on teh highs, and panic selling these current lows.

i would say so many people think this is the start of teh bear market, it could make a bottom soon.

I can be wrong, ;but normally if you see what most people are saying and go completely against that you will be right.
Activity: 287
September 03, 2018, 09:58:29 AM
Probably, not all the days will be red. However, we will not see that the market is green often. I suppose that the cryptocurrencies will gain only in 2019. IMHO.
Activity: 66
August 31, 2018, 04:03:00 AM
i think this year willbe Greenest.
we can see soon ^^
Activity: 33
August 31, 2018, 03:23:20 AM
i think this year will greatest.
Activity: 41
August 31, 2018, 03:20:50 AM
this year will different, but better then 2017, we can see 4 quarter.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 03:16:10 AM
I'm seeing a lot of people that said Bitcoin would reach $50,000 or higher this year retract those statements. Now it's seeming like even $10,000 would be a pretty good goal to reach for what with a fair number of people still calling for 2 and $3,000.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
August 31, 2018, 12:14:30 AM
i hope we will see the green color again in november and december. so slowly the market can go up again. the correction should be finished soon. 2018 has not been a good year so far
Activity: 569
August 30, 2018, 10:43:53 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

It is difficult to predict what will happen in the future, but I hope this year will be the same as last year.  After 1-2 months, stable growth will begin.

Predictions that the market will soon recover when August seems wrong, August is over and it seems the market is still red, this is what makes us have to be patient that the market is still difficult to recover.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
August 30, 2018, 10:09:04 PM
Probably no. This year, although worse than the previous one, but the market is slowly recovering and soon the price will again rise.

I believe that the cryptocurrency market will not totally red this year but generally bearish ibstead. There some weeks that the market is in uptrend but it is mostly down in mang weeks. There is still no assurance if the cryptocurrencies will stage a strong recovery next month because the factors that make a price to go up is still not there.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
August 30, 2018, 09:42:59 PM
We already see a bear market or red market all year long because this year is regulation year for bitcoin but I do think that crypto market will come back to normal this following BER months. Why I say that? Technical Analysis wise bitcoin is already done correction and even alternative coins reach their bottom of their chart so I can say is the market only move right now is going up. As per fundamental analysis, bitcoin go mainstream already the mass adoption is happening this year even theres a decline of value in bitcoin with or without the approval of ETF for bitcoin. Bitcoin can survive and gave fortune to the people who believe in it.  Grin
Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 08:54:51 PM
No one knows my friend. As you can see right now, the market is really running bad in the past few months. We already read a lot of prediction that it will be recover by starting of BER months. Im not satisfied even the majority guess is that it will be green but im still hoping.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
August 30, 2018, 08:15:20 PM
2018 was so bad for crypto . Starting of 2018 was very hopefull somehow last 8 months was massacre but we are able to see a recovery.

A recovery ? Where ?
Every 2 months someone see a "recovery" and say it will go again very high...

This year has great chances to be red in my opinion. Is it the end of cryptos ? No I don't think but we will need to wait a long period before seeing again a real recovery... if it happens one day.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 04:17:38 PM
2018 was so bad for crypto . Starting of 2018 was very hopefull somehow last 8 months was massacre but we are able to see a recovery.
Activity: 182
platio.io
August 28, 2018, 02:38:40 PM
in fact, the work on the digital money market should be built, as with any other investment projects.
Pages:
Jump to: