Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 7. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 136
September 07, 2018, 09:29:54 PM
It is hard to say how the year could end. If a big rally starts before the year end, then it could end up flat or maybe even higher than start of the year. Time will tell.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 09:14:12 PM
we are starting to observe a positive trend towards market recovery. Of course today there is someone who invests their funds at the end of 2017.
what is happening now in the crypto currency market is not so bad, because this is a good opportunity to invest at a favorable price,
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
September 07, 2018, 09:10:35 PM
Base from news that are going around this red days will go on until the end of the month and will only recover next year, but hopefully it will recover sooner than expected.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 07, 2018, 07:00:34 PM
This is my current thinking: I trust the market will recover but will not hit the record of last year. Basically this year will be red compared to last year, everyone has the feeling but not admitted.

just be sure that the market will recover. because the market will not experience red if there is no reason. we can see that the rise and fall of coins is normal. so there's no need to worry about the current decline.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 05:57:07 PM
Well, I think it would be. The market value is on continuous downtrend from the beginning of this year and up until this point. Still, there's no sign of continuous increase even if we are already on the last quarter of this year. And if this thing would be continuous, investors should be more patient because red market might dominate this whole year.
Activity: 364
September 07, 2018, 05:45:52 PM
Of course it will be so. Nearly 80% of it are already absolutely red and I don't think that we will see some serious changes in its trends soon. 
Activity: 559
September 07, 2018, 03:28:34 PM
This is my current thinking: I trust the market will recover but will not hit the record of last year. Basically this year will be red compared to last year, everyone has the feeling but not admitted.
Activity: 868
Merit: 509
September 07, 2018, 03:20:30 PM
Yes, now I am confident that there will be no growth this year. I do not even hope that in late 2018 the crypto currency will recover. I hope that the situation will change in 2019.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
September 07, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I am convinced that this year will be a total breakthrough for the crypto market. Because after the unusual growth of the market in 2017 and its sudden fall, in addition to the great boom of the ICOs that led many investors to lose large amounts of money, I would expect this 2018 investors to learn from their mistakes and be more selective at the time to invest, so I would expect that in the specific case of consolidated cryptos such as ethereum and bitcoin we can actually see green numbers at the end of the year, but most of the shitcoins that emerged recently will never recover and will fall into oblivion.
Activity: 337
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 02:40:30 PM
this isnot bad question, and this question is actualy now to, i think market will recover soon, and we can see better year then last.
we can only hold money. and buy ETH now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 02:33:30 PM
This year is not the most successful, but it seems to me in a couple of months the market will recover and everything will be fine.
I think you are right. In any case, I hope for a speedy recovery of the market and I think that this year we can see new highs
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 02:24:51 PM
This year was bloody for all investors who entered the market but do not forget that the investor will never invest in the asset for 1 year !

I think this is too early crying over loses. I believe that market will grow to the end of this year and we all get our money)
Activity: 168
September 07, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

the reason I believe that bitcoin will not be red is that, bitcoin condition can still go up and down. like yesterday bitcoin can go up, although now down again, but all still have a view as well if bitcoin will go up, so I do think that bitcoin this year will not be red.
Yes you are right.  The price for BTC has finally started to grow and it looks like by the end of the year there will be a steady growth.
Activity: 77
September 05, 2018, 05:46:30 PM
lot of you are saying that it will not be red. But this year is very weird. I hope that it will be green, but this market has tricked me a couple of times and i don't know what to expect anymore.
Activity: 150
September 05, 2018, 05:43:26 PM
I hope this year will not be red.  It seems to me in a couple of months the market will recover and there will be good growth.
Activity: 38
September 05, 2018, 03:14:21 PM
I think this year is not good year for development of crypto market, it fall too much .but still believe in the end of year, everything will be better
Activity: 124
September 05, 2018, 03:09:48 PM
No, this year will not be red, because now the market has become stable and the price of coins is slowly growing.
Activity: 23
September 03, 2018, 03:26:04 PM
Don't forget that crypto hedge funds that use active portfolio management strategy earn substantial returns even during bear market conditions. These funds that are managed by investment professionals. Generally, top-tier crypto hedge funds have excellent historical performance. For example, Pantera Bitcoin Fund's lifetime return was over 10,000% as of the end of July, 2018, net of fees and expenses.

Crypto hedge funds can earn substantial returns leveraging their deep knowledge of market trends, strong investment expertise, and rigorous due diligence. When investing in ICOs, crypto hedge funds have access to exclusive private deals with deepest discounts and can invest in the most promising blockchain projects that are not opened to public.

Fortunately, now everyone can invest in top-tier crypto hedge funds through ELEMENTS blockchain fund that offers easy access to the best investment opportunities in the crypto space.

ELEMENTS (www.elements.cx) is the first project that solves this issue using blockchain technology. ELEMENTS offers easy access to top-tier crypto hedge funds worldwide through its native token with $100 nominal value ($75 during PreSale). Each token represents a stake in ELEMENTS capital and its value is linked to the performance of underlying investments, best-in-class crypto hedge funds. Unlike typical ICO tokens, ELEMENTS tokens have a real intrinsic value being secured by a USD capital invested in the most profitable crypto hedge funds worldwide.

More details at www.elements.cx and Bitcointalk [ANN] Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45040578
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 03:02:59 PM
This year is bear market so we saw for entire year the market is in red but in the coming months we can expect market turn to green and expect bull run
Activity: 560
September 03, 2018, 02:10:13 PM
This year is not the most successful, but it seems to me in a couple of months the market will recover and everything will be fine.
what is happening today in the crypto-currency market is not so terrible, because it is a good chance to invest at favorable prices, and we are beginning to observe a positive trend towards the market recovery. Of course today there is someone who invests their funds in late 2017.
Pages:
Jump to: