Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 6. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 07:54:52 AM
Well there are a lot of projects and long term plans from last year that are still onnin 2018. Most forecast shows that at least the major players will some how recover by December or as we close this year l. Difficult to determine but so far speculations are split side ways.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 12, 2018, 07:44:48 AM
There was a turn in the market! I'm waiting for the altcoins to turn around and begin to grow rapidly. My portfolio is 80%, consisting of altcoins

Honestly where did you actually see the turn yesterday? The dip continues and portfolio bleeds hard. Even if there were a green day yesterday it doesn't mean anything till it emerges into a trend.
now the trend is still showing a decline and indeed this is very detrimental because in terms of mentality many people become stressed
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 07:39:28 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I don't think it too much. Even sometimes we feel fear about it but we can't do anything but to wait. This year is not yet end so we don't need think it to much Because sooner or later it will rise back again.we need to continue waiting until it came back again. It is just like before. Maybe before this year end it will soar high..
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 07:13:17 AM
3 months is the end of the year. And yes, the past nine months have been a whole red market. If 2017 is considered as a successful year for cryptography, 2018 is the worst year of the cryptographic market. But I believe the cryptographic market will thrive in the future
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 05:27:33 AM
From the beginning of 2018 until now the market is too battered and in red status. I do not know how this situation is going to take place in a long time. I am really worry about it. Embarrassed
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 05:19:27 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I am convinced that this year will be a total breakthrough for the crypto market. Because after the unusual growth of the market in 2017 and its sudden fall, in addition to the great boom of the ICOs that led many investors to lose large amounts of money, I would expect this 2018 investors to learn from their mistakes and be more selective at the time to invest, so I would expect that in the specific case of consolidated cryptos such as ethereum and bitcoin we can actually see green numbers at the end of the year, but most of the shitcoins that emerged recently will never recover and will fall into oblivion.

Often those investors who, having discovered the prospects of the crypto currency and the opportunity to earn it, suffer a lot of their money in it, and then lost money when the rate returned to its original values.
Activity: 111
September 10, 2018, 09:42:57 AM
The year is near to its end and everything I see is almost red. It was a pretty nasty year I think for those who wanted to sell their coins. But a really good one for those who wanted to buy it.
Activity: 191
September 08, 2018, 06:52:34 PM
This year will be the worst year of the cryptographic market, but we can not think that the market will grow and only by the end of this year, ETH is the worst coincidence this year.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 06:29:22 PM
I think we won't have long to wait. By the end of the year, the market should show growth. I certainly hope so. Everyone is tired of watching the coins fall.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 05:47:37 PM
At first, everyone thought that growth will be in the spring, then say that in the summer, then fall. Someone said that in the winter. But I think that growth will be at the beginning of next year. Although I do not rule out the possibility that it will happen this year. We'll wait.
Activity: 313
September 08, 2018, 05:25:48 PM
Market will recover in october or in november oh wait maybe in december or maybe not … lol
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
September 08, 2018, 05:05:24 PM
There are only a few months left until the end of the year, but I think growth is still possible. In any case, sooner or later the market will go up, so now is the time to buy promising coins and wait.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 03:51:58 PM
Yes, this year is not the most successful.  And for a very long time the market is red, but it seems to me that in the near future there will be a green color.
I think that the issue of this topic is no longer relevant, because almost all of 2018 show more red in the crypto-currency market than the green one.
Activity: 62
September 08, 2018, 01:59:50 PM
Yes, this year is not the most successful.  And for a very long time the market is red, but it seems to me that in the near future there will be a green color.
Activity: 868
Merit: 509
September 08, 2018, 01:42:54 PM
I am sure that this year we will not see the growth of the crypto currency market. We must accept this and calmly wait for the end of the falling trend. I am confident that after the fall, growth will be necessary.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 01:39:39 PM
There was a turn in the market! I'm waiting for the altcoins to turn around and begin to grow rapidly. My portfolio is 80%, consisting of altcoins

Honestly where did you actually see the turn yesterday? The dip continues and portfolio bleeds hard. Even if there were a green day yesterday it doesn't mean anything till it emerges into a trend.
Activity: 109
TOKOIN.IO
September 08, 2018, 12:28:28 PM
when you start this article, market go down, but for now, market are ready for big bull runs.
many crypto lovers have money in USD. and are ready for invest.

we can see better pumps in 2018
Activity: 378
September 08, 2018, 12:22:50 PM
Honestly for now I think it's very difficult to predict,
and I hope it won't happen like the past month,I'm sure maybe everyone must be tired of the red conditions continuously.
Activity: 406
September 08, 2018, 11:45:46 AM

I think that this year there will be a lull in the crypto market. All processes will be very slow and sluggish. We will see the first revival in autumn, and in December, traditionally the market will grow strongly. Whales must earn. They do not need to keep their bitcoins for years.
Activity: 23
September 08, 2018, 06:37:00 AM
I don't know, I'm already very tired of the red market situation lately. This seems difficult to tolerate again because the market still looks up and down. But I still hope it will end soon, and again it will return to green.
Pages:
Jump to: