Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 131. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 27, 2018, 08:11:08 AM
I believe and hope that after the middle of this year, we will start seeing green again. Seeing red through all 2018 will reduce the faith of people to cryptocurrencies and it will be bad for 2019 as well...
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
March 27, 2018, 07:48:44 AM
I also hope that it could back at green again, not even this month but soon.  maybe next month or next year and it will recover again.  It is good for the investor because the price was low and too many people know that it could recover again with the help of some news.  It is also help to maintain the value of the coin to do not be higher more.
Activity: 188
Merit: 11
March 26, 2018, 05:01:16 PM
his early year is being quite upsetting for the crypto market. The hope is that a few months from now, from May or June the downward trend of the market will be reversed
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 04:53:18 PM
Everything will be OK. The market of cryptocurrencies still very small. Manipulations will always be.
We should be patient and it to pay off double.

I agree with you. Cryptocurrency market is developing steadily. It is really difficult to control a number of fluctuations which appear from time to time. We will see that with the time market will be stabilized and price will become stable.
After such a long and strong fall, there really should be a strong growth. At least I strongly hope for this. The break-even point for bitcoin miners is about $ 8000, so the price is unlikely to stay long below this mark.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
March 26, 2018, 02:13:40 PM
Everything will be OK. The market of cryptocurrencies still very small. Manipulations will always be.
We should be patient and it to pay off double.

I agree with you. Cryptocurrency market is developing steadily. It is really difficult to control a number of fluctuations which appear from time to time. We will see that with the time market will be stabilized and price will become stable.
Activity: 380
March 25, 2018, 02:58:08 PM
I hope this year will be green last year. I am very hopeful for summer months. Bitcoin can rise up to $ 40,000 by the end of the year. I am investing as much as I can now and expecting a rise Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 25, 2018, 02:51:43 PM
Hmm. My personal opinion, the forecast if you want, this year all will be red. Almost in all projects, the price of the token is smaller than for ICO. Some improvements should be expected not earlier than in the second half of the year, near the end.
Activity: 332
Merit: 15
March 25, 2018, 02:45:16 PM
I think the market won't be red all year. In the end (I think this year), Bitcoin will have a local bottom, which will give a chance to fly up in price some altcoins.
Activity: 146
March 25, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I think at the beginning of this year is indeed red but I believe by the end of the year everything will be back green. The market is difficult to guess because it is always unstable. So what we do is just be patient and wait until the right time.
Activity: 374
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 25, 2018, 02:42:28 PM
I want to believe that we will see the green color this year, but now and in the nearest future all will be in red due to bad investment climate.
Activity: 350
March 25, 2018, 02:41:12 PM
Absolutely not. I think the maximum until fall will be a decline. Soon the summer will venge the growth will begin now. As soon as they take a couple of laws and regulation and the official acceptance of bitcoin everything will be fine
Activity: 364
March 25, 2018, 02:33:04 PM
I do not think that this year everything will turn red. But it's early to say something about it. Many people are waiting for this month's end. I am also hopeful about this month, but nothing happened until now. I am still waiting and holding my coins. And every week I buy some ETH
Activity: 210
March 25, 2018, 02:16:30 PM
I think, thet it was read and second half of a year will be GREEN. A lot of countries start to develop new mechanism to regulated crypto, so, they will allow cryptotrading and all cryptos will growth.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 02:14:34 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

From coinmarket cap its seems like this but be positive.Market is still in correction phase as sometimes,ban news,regulations news,FUD,Media ban,G-20 Conference,these things are occurring in series,thats why market is red but anyway green period will also come.I strongly believe that coming days would be very good for crypto world.Some heavy investments are expected by some financial institutions in coming months lets see,if it happens surely market will move upward to a great extent.
Activity: 392
March 25, 2018, 02:13:17 PM
This year can change the way we look to cryptos. I believe that the growth will begin in end of spring . I am sure this year will be good.
Activity: 182
March 25, 2018, 01:20:18 PM
I have seen lot of people do fancy analysis on graphs and plot some patterns and say this will go up after this time. Yet it all depend on how people act on a particular moment and all those predictions are gone. Sometimes we will see green in the coming weeks, but there is no grantee
Activity: 252
March 25, 2018, 12:32:49 PM
I do not think there is any reason not to believe that the crypto market will continue to grow this year. We are in the beginning of this year yet. Big drops in the market are affecting psychologically but the growth of the crypto market will continue for the rest of the year.
March 25, 2018, 12:05:04 PM
this is a common phenomenon in the world of crypto-currencies, growth and fall , so do not be surprised if you get into a minus, you just have to wait! well, or another option to average your amount ! a little help!
Activity: 560
March 24, 2018, 11:36:22 PM
Now is only March. Still long time to go for the rest of the year. All crypto will gun for ATH again. I bet a mini bull run is coming. Then we could see the super huge surge again maybe towards end of the year. It is hard to imagine to see a prolong dismay period due to the popularity and adoption of bitcoins and crypto now. Too much and too many talents in the cryptoverse now.
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 11:32:45 PM

I don't think so that we will supper red for the entire year, its just happen that crypto now is not good in the market but lets hope in the following month there would be green chart.
Jump to: