Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 130. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 01:03:29 PM
don't worry, lots of potential ICO's. especially altcoin last year began to be seen clearly its existence in the currency of crypto in coinmarketcap still shows the price stability. all we have to do is support the ongoing ICO and enliven the exchange market. always investing for asset in the future and you will get more reward
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 01:01:47 PM
I believed the market  is red for the people who invested when the market price is on its peak. But also this is a good time to invest and buy bitcoin and Ethereum after the massive price drop. some manage to buy bitcoin at its peak why not now its on sale from 18k usd to 8k usd. Investing is a long time process not a one day millionaire to those who knows the market strategy .
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 12:38:38 PM
i think the motion of movements in crypto market price will not always the same as what the graph from today and graphs for tomorrow. Green is the time that the holders will sell their coins because they are pretty to the word enough profit. This color is favorable to traders. This is the day that traders rejoice to their coins prices. Red is the time that holders are devided. Some in panic moment and some in stay strong. Red is favorable to investors that wants to invest more. Green or red is not always as it is. Changing color is always happening in the world of crypto market.
Activity: 182
March 27, 2018, 10:16:02 AM
it does not matter if this year will be red or green , as long as we trust in decentralization ,
support crypto then it will continue to be more stronger than ever .
once everyone know its importance then definitely everyone investing today will be in good profit .

only problem is to fight all upcoming FUDs or any kind of negativity for crypto .
Activity: 99
March 27, 2018, 10:04:37 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Yes I really believe in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency and nothing is permanent always remember this what goes up must come down but what goes down must come up. You just have to do the perfect timing for positioning in the coins that you choose. It's just a cycle and it will repeat again and again. Goodluck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
March 27, 2018, 10:00:32 AM
What do you mean that you have not seen growth? We went from 1000USD to 20,000USD, you do not expect it to go to 50k or 100k with a month or two, do you? One has to be Conservative when real money is involved and look at both bullish and bearish scenarios, the markets decide which direction they go, we can only be part of them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 10:00:23 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I do not think so . Prices fell due to many bad news about crypto. google and facebook blocked the ico. This leads to a decrease in bitcoin and altcoin
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
March 27, 2018, 09:45:23 AM
in the first quarter of this year, the market is almost red and there was huge decrease in value or price. there are 3 more quarters ahead, the price can go down and up, but i think at the end of this year, the prices will be lower than that at the beggining of this year
Activity: 226
March 27, 2018, 09:40:18 AM
I dont think so. at all.  i am very bullish about this year. but choose your coins wisely.  many of them will fail this year, but the good ones will prevail and grow. Grin

We all hope that this year the price value of all cryptocurrencies inflating.We should think positively and learned how to be patience. At this time the price value of all cryptocurrencies are deflating but we should not be fear about this circumstances. Because it is normal that all cryptos encounter like this. By this time we will wait the price goes up.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

Since the beginning of the 2018 and until now the red alert is still in the market and in the cryptocurrency and i think it will contine to dropping low .as i see now in the coinmarketcap.com some of the alternative coins ar going to green but the many i still red especially the truste bran.i hope it will end
Activity: 266
March 27, 2018, 09:17:38 AM

no maybe bitcoin will only get red in the start of the year but maybe in the peak of the year it will be green and ofcourse higher rate
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
March 27, 2018, 09:15:56 AM
For me early this year would be bloody red, the reason of the sudden increase lately in december. No need to rush it will recover with in this year... 2018 is a good sign for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
March 27, 2018, 09:00:46 AM
In 2018 institutional investors, including asset managers, pension funds, payment operators and other financial institutions, can enter the market of crypto-currency. Bitcoin futures were launched on two exchanges, CBOE and CME Group. Some market participants believe that derivatives for other crypto-currencies may appear in the summer of 2018. Bitcoin-oriented exchange-traded funds may appear even faster. The development of the market can be hampered by the uncertainty of the regulatory environment in the US, China and other countries.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 27, 2018, 09:00:14 AM
Well maybe so. At present, countries are increasingly interfering in Crypto. They will provide more stringent regulatory regulations in the Crypto market. These rules will be detrimental to investors. They worry, do not want to hold Crypto. So demand will fall and altcoin prices will fall sharply this year.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
March 27, 2018, 08:50:40 AM
I believe and hope that after the middle of this year, we will start seeing green again. Seeing red through all 2018 will reduce the faith of people to cryptocurrencies and it will be bad for 2019 as well...
for me also this is what i have been looking and waiting for that in the middle of the year after what are also for happening on last year we are may able to see that in the middle of the year there is some changes that are may happen in the crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 08:39:45 AM
Only the first 4 month of this year will be red. I believe that cryptocurrency will develop very much this year and it will end in green
I agree with you, it is for now all tokens and coins just had a price down drastically.
hopefully april or mei experience a drastic increase also.
Activity: 406
March 27, 2018, 08:32:03 AM
Only the first 4 month of this year will be red. I believe that cryptocurrency will develop very much this year and it will end in green
Activity: 696
March 27, 2018, 08:28:53 AM
Nope, I think the red for market is only temporary just like what happened last year 2017, the market will begin to rise soon.
Activity: 322
March 27, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
when bitcoin lihtning starts in a few weeks or months, the prices will explode. and if it works I send btc and LTC arrives at the receiver will crypto live again. the courses will be as high as before and even higher.and when the scam ico disappears.
I'm hoping that the entry of bitcoin lightning will boost the price of bitcoin as we need a good news to get the attention of new investors. It's a high expectations for bitcoin lightning awaits on it's implementation. Let's be patient guys.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 27, 2018, 08:22:29 AM
I have a gut feeling that this year will be red but I'm sure that in the year end, it will become green and many will benefit from it specially the holders and investors.
Jump to: