Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 44. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 04:07:03 PM
I think the market might be red until in summer and this will last till autumn. Starting September-November big players must enter the market again and we be able to observe new all times highs of major cryptocurrencies by Christmas time. Let us check my assumption!
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 04:04:10 PM
This early year is being quite upsetting for the crypto market. The hope is that a few months from now, from May or June the downward trend of the market will be reversed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 03:33:50 PM
We all waited for the green spring, then after there was no green spring, we waited for the green summer, now probably everyone will wait for the green autumn. In fact, I am not positive, and there is no news that the situation on the crypto market has changed, it will be necessary to get used to the market.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 03:18:38 PM
I think it will be red for a while, the reason being that the prices went up to insane levels and too many people took profits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 03:17:46 PM
I don't think so this may depend on the third quarter movement of crypto price but with more and more people are getting interested with crypto currency plus countries are slowly acknowledging bitcoin as alternative payment i think the end of this year would be sn opposite of red.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
June 21, 2018, 03:09:33 PM
Yes I think it might be but it wouldn't bother me as much as I'm holding instead of trading and long term wise I'm pretty sure that value's will still dramatically increase Smiley
Activity: 234
June 21, 2018, 02:55:11 PM
The situation on the market is very unstable. Bitcoin at any time can drop to 3-4k. But it can start to grow. If bitcoin will rise in price to 7700, then the probability of further growth to 10k is high.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 02:48:40 PM
Well, so far, the market shows that we will be in the red zone for a long time, but of course we must hope for the best )
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
June 21, 2018, 02:44:38 PM
I fully agree with those people who say that for already 4 months everything has been promised by the market growth in the near future, the rise in prices for crypto currency and so on, and in fact nothing happens. But still the situation is objectively impossible, under which the market would constantly grow and be in the green zone. I still think that we must wait, and we will wait for our own.
Activity: 68
June 21, 2018, 02:19:51 PM
No, I think last of this year market can become the green market. We can see at this moment 90% in the crypto market are red. I think the main reason for that Bitcoin goes downwards because all coins are depending on the BTC. A lot of crypto hunters and crypto analysers are said Up trend coming a very soon.

My personal idea is green market coming in very very soon...
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 02:19:19 PM
Crypto currency market can not always be red, it must win back this decline and grow.
Even large players can not constantly sell coins to ensure that the market is constantly falling.
I think that this year we will see the growth of the crypto currency, which is likely to take place closer to the end of this year.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 02:18:02 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Well, i strongly believe that crypto market will grow in around 6-12 months, the reason is simple "Wall Street" in a form of institutional capital will hit retail crypto market very soon. It will grow for sure. But nobody (being professional) will tell what will happen with the price - we may see bitcoin at 100$ or bitcoin at 100000$. In any way big changes are coming to crypto market and the "rules of the game" are about to change.
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 02:13:09 PM
I don't think so, I think by the end of the year we will see gains. Just like last year.
I think this year will be much worse than the previous one.  And most likely at the end of this year there will be no good growth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 02:08:45 PM
I believe the crypto currency will dip tremendously at the beginning of summer and will recover a little bit by the end of the year. That is my predictions as far as Bitcoin goes, I don`t know, perhaps some major and developed altcoin will be created and the market will go up again.
Activity: 138
June 21, 2018, 01:56:22 PM
If this year is red then this is completely unsurprising, after a sharp increase, a sharp pullback, this is a common phenomenon in the market of crypto-currency

I hope end of year will be up again  Grin Grin
I also think that by the end of the year there will be good growth, but now it is better not to panic and just wait.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 11:04:20 AM
I don't think it will be red,so many people are aware about crypto already and their  number is increasing day by day.Let's hope this year will be  the best year of cryptohistory.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
https://karatcoin.co
June 21, 2018, 06:29:28 AM
If this year is red then this is completely unsurprising, after a sharp increase, a sharp pullback, this is a common phenomenon in the market of crypto-currency

I hope end of year will be up again  Grin Grin
Activity: 93
June 21, 2018, 06:27:54 AM
Cryptocurrency is just viable because it's being used for money laundering and tax evading. Once regulations are applied, cryptocurrency will be left only for technology and not trading (as it is now) so the value of all will collapse.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 21, 2018, 03:38:44 AM
I'm sure that the cryptomarket will continue to fall by the end of the year. In December, we will see bitcoin for 4-5k, or maybe cheaper. If new investors do not come, then the fall is inevitable.
Activity: 95
June 21, 2018, 02:22:17 AM
May or may not, yes, I think the price will be like normal couples, because the celebrations have an impact on the market in the past, we all know that many of us because it and sell our coins.
Pages:
Jump to: