Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 45. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 10:32:06 PM
This year had been red for all except 3-4 coins. I think that all will recover in coming months but growth will be less than last year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 10:14:11 PM
This year will be red but not all time. Sometimes it will green. As all another years. Now is the time where people forget the hype and fomo and actually focus on the Blockchain technology itself. It has been red so far, but the market is consolidating now. I believe we will see it turn green soon. But now and in the nearest future all will be in red due to bad investment climate.  Wink
Activity: 12
June 20, 2018, 09:58:32 PM
Red state will last for a long term for me, many long value-invest members have sold most of their coin to get huge profit , and too many newbies have to be on their duty on  the mountaintop , nobody will liberate them. the global market is cold , not just crypto marketplace. All of invests' risk inversion is growing, so let's hold ourselves' coin and pass a winter, very cold and very cold. but whatever, spring will come at alst!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 20, 2018, 09:47:03 PM
I don't think like that because this market have lot of potential.
We have been through many bad news and there won't be much worse things happening.
Lots of new investors are going to join this market when it picks up again.
Activity: 71
June 20, 2018, 09:36:37 PM
i think no. the market nowadays is unpredictable. but it doesnt meant it will be red a whole year. i believe that tge market will rise again. just wait and hold. dont worry the red in the market will turn into green.
Activity: 784
Merit: 508
June 20, 2018, 07:34:10 PM
2018 seems to be the year for cryptocurrency despite the frequent attacks from the banks, governments and the media. Looking at the analysis from crypto experts and the way the market is recovering gradually, it seems the bull ride will happen with a massive leap by the close of the year. Bitcoin will lead this green market.

While long-term people are not convinced that the price below $ 6300 will not go, then there will be no secondary wave of purchases to the level of $ 7800. This will immediately throw the price at $ 9100. It's only a matter of time Smiley
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 06:28:10 PM
Probably no.  I think in a month the market will begin to recover and the price will start to grow steadily.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 01:53:36 PM
As we experience the first quarter of this year, it has been a continues down fall. The price of almost all crypto has dropped considerably. But I think its only noticable this drop because it has grown exponentially last year and if we consider the past drops of crypto for the last three years, you'll see that tgis event almost always happen then regain their value later this year.
Activity: 490
June 20, 2018, 01:22:13 PM
Still we can't see any sign of up trend. This year, upto now, it is very bad for crypto investors. Lots of people start to panic and sell. We need new investors and some great positive news regarding crypto. I hope market will recover at the end of year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 01:10:11 PM
The market could be very red this year, because we only see small pumps in the market it there are still a lot of resistances. A lot of people are dumping into the bounces and I think the market will go down again. It could take a while before we see some bigger bounces.
Activity: 99
June 20, 2018, 01:04:27 PM
I believed the market  is red for the people who invested when the market price is on its peak. But also this is a good time to invest and buy bitcoin and Ethereum after the massive price drop. some manage to buy bitcoin at its peak why not now its on sale from 18k usd to 8k usd. Investing is a long time process not a one day millionaire to those who knows the market strategy .
Activity: 99
June 20, 2018, 12:41:03 PM
This year's encryption market was very bad and fell twice in a short period of six months and continued to decline. So I am not optimistic about the current market.
Activity: 476
June 20, 2018, 02:36:04 AM
I think that this year is the hardest year for the whole community, because we survived a dump that almost did not destroy the crypt..
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 02:20:49 AM
To me  i believe that If this year is red then this is completely unsurprising, this is a common phenomenon in the market of crypto-currency,after a while the market will change to green that it is why its a business
Activity: 100
June 20, 2018, 12:43:57 AM
I think it's going to be in the red this year, but don't throw away your COINS. Long-term ownership is still the way to get the most out of it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 19, 2018, 08:43:08 PM
The market is red already. The only question is if it will continue to be that way. What I notice is that the market is not reaching any milestone and I also agree on what you said, its not growing and the recovery is kinda slow compared to last. Hopefully, the market demand will increase and there should be new investors for this year. If this won't happen, the price last January 2018 will not be possible.
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 08:37:09 PM
As we keep witnessing it's been more of red days since this year, and i think this year we will see more of red days but i am hopful things will change towards the end of the year just my opinion
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 19, 2018, 08:33:37 PM
2018 seems to be the year for cryptocurrency despite the frequent attacks from the banks, governments and the media. Looking at the analysis from crypto experts and the way the market is recovering gradually, it seems the bull ride will happen with a massive leap by the close of the year. Bitcoin will lead this green market.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 19, 2018, 08:29:08 PM
I'm pretty confident that this year the Crypto currency will no longer decline in price! Yes, we can not see growth, which in my opinion is unlikely. Most likely, by the end of the year, large players will raise the price again and all media will talk about what bitcoin is promising. Do you really believe that so many successful currencies and companies will allow the rate to fall?
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 07:43:37 PM
I think this year will be green, because we will make comeback in winter, plus everyday difficulty of mining increasing and price will increase.
Pages:
Jump to: