Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 57. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 08:28:20 AM
Positive thinking does not hurt even though sometimes the reality is not in accordance with our wishes. But we still have to face it all. Stay focused and make wise decisions
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 11, 2018, 08:23:02 AM
For me the price of ETH now is not too bad or so depressing because we all started at the very low price. I'm looking forward that the price increase of all coin specially bitcoin will soon to happen.
Highly doubt it's going to happen soon first of all, look at the previous price drops from the all time high, it took 2 years to recover if not more, and we're just like a half year in. I believe it might take a really long time.

almost all the coins in the market today are red and I think it will last long enough, maybe until the end of the year, I do not know what to do, maybe I just have to hold the coins I have and be patient waiting for the price to rise again to be able to get
Wouldn't be surprised if we don't touch 10k again this year, the next decent price increase through the all time high is probably gonna be around next halving in 2020
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
June 11, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

IMO, the way I see it the market isn't doing very well, we are at the last month of Q2, Q3 is fast approaching yet the current market status is still hanging low. Almost all coins seem to be red and its value is dropping drastically. Not to be pessimistic but i think there is little chance of a big growth this year. We must not lose hope though as cryptocurrency is very unpredictable and volatile we can still be wrong about it being red all year. All we can do is wait and see, have a little hope that the market will soon be green.
Perhaps half this year and the whole next crypto currency will go into a sideways trend, that is, it will neither grow nor fall, but hang somewhere at the current level. This is the average version of the development of events, it can arrange many for the time being, the technology develops further.
Activity: 556
June 11, 2018, 08:20:00 AM
For me the price of ETH now is not too bad or so depressing because we all started at the very low price. I'm looking forward that the price increase of all coin specially bitcoin will soon to happen.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 08:19:25 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

As far as I know and observed, crypto market is going up an down. When crypto market is having a red then it can go up too. I noticed last 2017 that the value goes up for a certain months. After that increase, I noticed that the value now goes down. In my opinion based on what I observed that everytime the crypto market goes red it can grow too. The crypto market's value isn't fix so there are many possibilities that it can grow. We just need to wait for it to grow since we need to invest time for crypto market. And I don't think that it will end up in all red this year.
Activity: 569
June 11, 2018, 08:14:06 AM
Even with the current situation I think this year will not be a total red. I believe in the third of the year, there will be an increase in the price of coin. I think we should be patient and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 314
June 11, 2018, 08:13:14 AM
From the beginning of this year Bitcoin and Altcoin prices have gone down considerably, and until now the price of weight to return to recover. new ride up has gone down again, this makes me doubt Bitcoin prices will be able to rise as last year, because prices continue to tend to fall.
Activity: 420
June 11, 2018, 08:13:03 AM
almost all the coins in the market today are red and I think it will last long enough, maybe until the end of the year, I do not know what to do, maybe I just have to hold the coins I have and be patient waiting for the price to rise again to be able to get
Activity: 196
June 11, 2018, 08:08:46 AM
In the crypto money world we started with red this year. It continued all year red. This situation depreciated the cryptic money we bought beforehand. Nothing to do but wait.
Activity: 125
June 11, 2018, 08:03:44 AM
The current is red and no one knows if it can return back or not.
But I believe everyone here is hoping that the school will grow significantly by the end of this year.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
June 11, 2018, 08:01:30 AM
Until the fall in the market continues and I think prices may still be lower, but by the end of the year there will be a reversal. So I think you need to get patience and wait. In general, the market is developing and volatility is declining and this is normal for any young market. I believe that by the end of the year the market will turn green.
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

I do not think that the whole year will be the same as now. Most likely in the summer we will not see any big growth, because this is the season of holidays. But just in September a new wave of growth may start
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 07:36:35 AM
There is no growth for the reason that it does not exist, but there is certainly a hope that growth will continue.
Activity: 420
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
June 11, 2018, 07:29:09 AM

IMO, the way I see it the market isn't doing very well, we are at the last month of Q2, Q3 is fast approaching yet the current market status is still hanging low. Almost all coins seem to be red and its value is dropping drastically. Not to be pessimistic but i think there is little chance of a big growth this year. We must not lose hope though as cryptocurrency is very unpredictable and volatile we can still be wrong about it being red all year. All we can do is wait and see, have a little hope that the market will soon be green.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
June 11, 2018, 07:24:53 AM
hi, i've always been optimistic about crypto but this year is already half red, so i hope we will get back on feet, so i can sell all
Activity: 196
June 11, 2018, 07:22:25 AM
think the majority of the market will be red this year, with the best projects being green.  I believe this year is the year where the coins with a delivered product will stand out, and all the rest start to fall.  It's the year where the illegitimate projects are filtered out.
Activity: 165
June 11, 2018, 07:12:43 AM
The encryption market has been declining since entering this year, prices have fallen very sharply, and the market has remained in red. But I think this is normal and the market will not be red forever. I believe the encryption market will recover in the coming months.
Activity: 224
June 11, 2018, 07:11:52 AM
It is honestly starting to feel that way for me. I am pretty new to crypto (about 4 months now) so I am not used to the overall yearly patterns. I got in when the market was going wild and booming very hard. After all the upswing, the crash has been unreal. My portfolio is down about 80% and as it seems to recover a little over the course of a week, it follows that will another small dip and has yet to do much recovering at all
Activity: 546
June 11, 2018, 07:07:35 AM
This year will not be green. Too much regulation and this hampers growth. We'll wait for the good news.
Activity: 100
June 11, 2018, 07:02:56 AM
No, I do not think so. The price depends on supply and demand. This year, we can not make profit much high as last year, but it continues going up. We still have many chance to become the rich in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: