Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 60. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 03:54:02 AM
Now it seems we should expecting a long fall. Facebook and Google are banning the advertising of ICO. Perhaps this is only the beginning and other media sorurces will act in the same way. They want bitcoin to pay taxes to them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 03:49:29 AM
i absolutely believe that the coins will going great this year.it is true that the beginning in this year is not good like the dropping price of all coins. Until now the coins are not stable and some of these are still in the color red. There is plenty of reason the market is gowing to grow and that with high volatility. Really a dream for traders. Institutional money has already started to enter the money. I think this is only the beginning. The market cap put in the overall context is still tiny
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 03:41:27 AM
During these 5 month we had red weeks and green weeks as well. Professional traders know when to make money and how to do it, while nebies are watching on 20K BTC price and waiting for recover. In any time you have opportunity to earn money, remember that.
Activity: 168
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
June 10, 2018, 12:40:19 AM
I do not know, I seem to be desperate, because the price is always below and the sideway. never showed any signi fi cant rise
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 12:17:31 AM
Its really hard to tell. Based on recent market value of majority of coins, yes I think it will be red this year. I think crypto market is still recovering and correcting itself from the previous years. No one really knows when it will end. It might be red today but it might be different the next day, next week, or next month.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 12:13:13 AM
The real useful currencies and projects will begin to gain real market share, not just investor interest. Maybe in the near future the junk will start to fall away and we can get some meaningful adoption. It hasn't happened yet except for with smart contract projects.

Other than that, I think from now until July will be a gradual upwards trend. August will be unstable and September will be a pullback.
Activity: 112
June 10, 2018, 12:01:30 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

This year is a rough one for the market, it is totally red in everything and I think that is hard to recover this year but there are still my hopes that this market will go green before the end of the year and I am still waiting for that to happen.
In the first 6 months of this year, prices of altcoins almost dropped, and many altcoins have fallen deeper, in my view perhaps the end of the year will be the time of restoration of the other altcoin, I think they will. It is possible to recover because of the growth rule of the Crypto market.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
June 09, 2018, 10:08:53 PM
I believe 2018 is a year of regulation so i think it will be red
Eventually the bulls will return and every HODLer will be happier for it.Bitcoin is predicted to close this year between 20 to 30k$. Experts are bullish on this.And i think they are right.Adoption is also on the increase
yes despite many market correction there is possibility for a bull run in november - december im predict bitcoin will be 15k$-18k$
Activity: 224
June 09, 2018, 10:03:37 PM
Eventually the bulls will return and every HODLer will be happier for it.Bitcoin is predicted to close this year between 20 to 30k$. Experts are bullish on this.And i think they are right.Adoption is also on the increase
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
June 09, 2018, 10:00:52 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

This year is a rough one for the market, it is totally red in everything and I think that is hard to recover this year but there are still my hopes that this market will go green before the end of the year and I am still waiting for that to happen.
Activity: 112
June 09, 2018, 09:34:31 PM
This may be a little difficult to predict due to the present market and also ever since the beginning of this year the market has not been friendly but with good hope that we deal with market of ups and down so nothing is impossible. Though some might fail but at this point we have to choose wisely so as to be sure of the kind project we invest in.
Activity: 201
June 09, 2018, 08:55:53 PM
Crypto market is unpredictable. Sometimes go up sometimes down. Everything changes in minutes. But that makes the crypto market interesting to follow. There are times we worry when prices fall and happy when prices rise. My prediction at the end of this year that the crypto market will rise high over the past year. As I know Bitcoin's cycles will be like that every year, the only difference is its value. I think I only have confidence.
Activity: 140
June 09, 2018, 07:46:49 PM
I'm sure this year will be so good and I think at the end of year market cryptocurrency will go to the Moon!
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
June 09, 2018, 07:00:49 PM

I have it because I think the more crypto day will become popular and be accepted by many people, the fact that until now crypto has not affected the world economy and when crypto is very influential I am sure the market will grow rapidly and will continue to grow
Activity: 224
June 09, 2018, 06:33:24 PM
Don't really think so, we can't just conclude yet  but still believe this year hold some thing very great for the cryptocurrencies market and again it too early to conclude that the year is going to end in red. Take example from last year by this time last year the market was also down but before the end of October and December we saw how the market was able to move from it previous price to as high as $19000 so we should not be in a hurry to conclude yet let's the year end first
Activity: 484
June 09, 2018, 06:25:56 PM
The year started with more I have ever seen. Between the middle of the year, it has been pulling sideways. Not going up and not coming down. It been stagnant for sometimes now. However, in my own personal observation, I think Bitcoin wouldn't rise much this year compare to the ending of 2017. Er shall see a little bit of red before the year hence, the need for one to be alert at all time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 06:10:44 PM
I am not sure if the end of this year will be red because many predict that this year will be very green and the price of coins will soar because we refer to the previous year which at the end of the year Price is fantastic so with it add enthusiasts bitcoin and altcoin
Activity: 9
June 09, 2018, 06:04:48 PM
Bo I don‘t think so. There have always been time when courses were down. But that doesn‘t mean they won‘t recover
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 02:51:38 PM
I don't think it's gonna red all the time. As usual, we will see some ups and downs with different narratives, FUDs, news etc
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
June 09, 2018, 02:14:34 PM
I am afraid to tell that maybe this year will end with red! We don't know it surely; we have to wait for more 3 to 4 months to understand thoroughly about it. If bitcoin will not rise on August, or on November. Then The crypto market will end this year with down and red.
Pages:
Jump to: