Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 58. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 07:35:24 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

So far, 2018 way not bright for the bitcoin and for almost all of the cryptocurrencies, generally. But in my opinion, it is a big probability that, we can start to see green percentages again in the 3rd quarter of 2018.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 06:06:00 PM
No, It can't be red whole year. Imagine how many people entered the market last year and bought this amount of crypto - are they all in loss now? And who collected this profit in that case? I think this is just manipulations with price, keep holding, everything will be fine in time
Activity: 224
June 10, 2018, 05:44:49 PM
the market may be another year of red. but I believe that at the end of the year many coins will grow several times from the current price!
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
June 10, 2018, 05:41:26 PM
We are mid Year and total market cap. is  lesa than half it was end of last Year.
The Bear market lasts too long now and many Crypto investors losing their faith.
I am still optimistic about this Year and believe that we will reach 1 $ trillion in 4Q.
Activity: 210
June 10, 2018, 05:08:57 PM
I believe that this year the market will be red. and it will not return to prices at the beginning of the year.
Activity: 438
June 10, 2018, 05:02:43 PM
Previously, I was much more optimistic, but now it seems to me that this year we will not see the market pamp. We will see a capitalization of 500 billion at the most ... Everything continues to fall swiftly, no positive is visible!

The market is seems like that at the beginning, All possibilities is visible I think, we should wait and continue what we are doing, The year end is far so better give the market some time to recover, everything will fall into good profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 04:59:52 PM
Not at all , if this year seems to have many falldowms in the market but it will not be an entire red market year, it seem that there are many things happen in the market , maybe of the many new tokens coming and maybe the supply and demand of coins in the market , the investors are observant with the right time, but I still believe there will a greenish time before the year ends and that gonna happen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
June 10, 2018, 04:51:08 PM
Previously, I was much more optimistic, but now it seems to me that this year we will not see the market pamp. We will see a capitalization of 500 billion at the most ... Everything continues to fall swiftly, no positive is visible!
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
June 10, 2018, 04:35:33 PM
A few hours ago bitcoin collapsed down. It was followed by the entire altcoin market. What happened? Why did this happen? I did not expect this to happen!
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
June 10, 2018, 04:29:11 PM
Yes, you are right to have asked such question. We have seen a lot of red this year and it seems to keep on repeating itself. Well, despite the red, some altcoins are still dong greatly well and it seems we are getting used to the system.
The red was a bit tensed and sudden early this year, but i believe that the green days will be back.
Activity: 140
June 10, 2018, 04:22:31 PM
It really depends on a lot of stuff, i really doubt that this year will continue like this, a lot of stuff need to change in here, and to be honest, i think that it all will recover soon.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
June 10, 2018, 04:19:55 PM
This will really depend on how bitcoin will perform in the coming next two months. If we keep hovering between 6000 and 7500 USD, I think that there will be some alt coins that will make moon shots, however if we go to sub 6k levels, we are rekt.
Activity: 210
June 10, 2018, 04:17:34 PM
I do not believe that the market will be able to quickly recover this year. Too many people are disappointed in bitcoin because their capital has decreased several times. But I believe in a bright future of cryptocurrency but not this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
June 10, 2018, 03:49:16 PM
In this period of the past few months, crypto has dropped so far and lasts long enough that many of the investors who sell their coins, because they think crypto cannot recover again. With this unstable situation so crypto is so easy to rise abruptly, and then also suddenly decreases. But in my opinion, crypto will start to improve the situation in the near future. So the green color of the crypto will begin to burn and continue to burn until the end of the year.
Activity: 57
June 10, 2018, 03:34:23 PM
Since the pumpin time will soon begin. I cant say this year will completely red.
Activity: 101
June 10, 2018, 03:23:46 PM
If it is red it will be a good chance for us to buy at low price. I don't feel good about 2018, the whole year gives only bad news, but it can't last long
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
June 10, 2018, 03:14:31 PM
McAfee Has said before the year runs off that bitcoin price will move north wards. He is such a good commentators in bitcoin and altcoins. So I will believe his judgment  because he is an authority in crypto matters. He may be right or wrong though.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 10, 2018, 03:12:52 PM
I believe that this year is the year of cryptocurrency and I have faith that this year will not only be red, They will have bull run this year maybe quarter 4 of this year so trust on your assets and don't be panic seller.
same here, this year cryptocurrency will become know in most of the countries, by now, more and more countries are finally accepting cryptocurrency, and this will trigger the sudden increase of the market.
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
June 10, 2018, 03:09:08 PM
Most of the months yes, but there are certain days that it will go our way.. we can still see green when the time comes. but right now what we can see is just a bloody red i don't know what is happening in the market right now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
June 10, 2018, 03:08:10 PM
this year will be like all the previous ones. first take off and then fall and so on in a circle. he who manages the market will still want to earn. growth will sooner or later
Pages:
Jump to: