Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 61. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 02:05:45 PM
I think the market will fluctuate till the end of the year and then it will turn to big green. Till then just wait and watch
In fact, judging by the fees, the ICO boom is now repeating. Looking at the last year, this should lead to a huge bullish trend by the end of the year. I will be happy if we see a complete coincidence of these events.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 01:55:09 PM
I still do not know, but I believe the currency of crypto in the market certainly this year will increase from the year before yesterday. Because altcoin is now more desirable for people to invest in the long term.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 01:51:37 PM
I think the market condition is very bad for crypto currency in 2018 of first 2 quarter but I believe this will change by this year end,in 3rd and 4th quarter of this year will be good for crypto currency, and I believe bitcoin price will reach up to $15k by this year end,if you look at new ICO project some ICO's are earned 10x in 4 months,old coins are very bad situation but new coins are earning little bit, let see what will happens next year
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
June 09, 2018, 01:18:35 PM
I think the market will fluctuate till the end of the year and then it will turn to big green. Till then just wait and watch
Activity: 115
June 09, 2018, 12:47:57 PM
I am sure this year will be no different from previous years, we will bull runs and big dips. We will see certain news as hacks of exchainges or regulation being the driver of dips aswell as Bitcoin moodswings like now without any correlation.  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
June 09, 2018, 12:44:57 PM
The situation for each coin will be individual this year. Some projects, even during the period of the fall of the market, were able to grow significantly. If we are talking about the capitalization of the whole market, then I think that by the end of 2018 it will exceed one trillion dollars.
Activity: 406
June 09, 2018, 12:37:41 PM
The market will remind a strawberry field - it will be red and green. Naturally, it will be as volatile as always. Some of the altcoins will go to the Moon. My stakes are Stellar, NEO, Cardano, Gladius, Qtum, and OmiseGO.
Activity: 126
June 09, 2018, 11:41:07 AM
Just stable. Doesn't rise or fall too much. But I think it's better than always in red. I hope there is some bullish in Q3 and Q4 too. I don't have any reason, It's just my hope so brace yourself.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
June 09, 2018, 11:31:56 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

yes i do because the increase in the marketcap is steadily uptrend
the gradual increase in cryptocurrency recognition may be the key to the bull market before the year ends.

Activity: 868
Merit: 333
June 09, 2018, 10:53:45 AM
no, this year will show some improvement on its price but not that much, it is unlike what happens before. but i am sure that its not full of red.
Activity: 42
Merit: 5
June 09, 2018, 10:13:20 AM
I think in 2018 market will not has a very huge growth. But it can growth with low speed to higher goals.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 10:01:11 AM
From the current point of view, most of the market this year is in a red state, which is similar to the market in 2013, but we still have hope this year, because the cryptocurrency participants are now far more than in the past, and I believe there will be more people involved.
Activity: 154
June 09, 2018, 09:37:10 AM
Already, the market is green for several days now.  Therefore this year will not be red.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I am so much positive and optimistic with cryptocurrencies and I believe that it's votality would be providing us great things in the future. We should not doubt about it's capability. I believe that it could still repeat it's history to strike better by the end of the year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 09:03:25 AM

There are many reds in the market but it there some greens also an the cycle of up and down continues. There are some prolonged bear markets but it will not end up in all bear market. The bull is always there and waiting for its time to charge. There is time for profits so all you have to do is to study the crypto markets and monitor it. Some of the  top coins and tokens have the ability recover even bitcoin is still in  correction.
Activity: 196
June 09, 2018, 08:48:35 AM
We continue to hope for a better future for cryptoworld. Maybe in the end of the year situation will change.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 09, 2018, 07:52:17 AM
This year, many people's expectations were destroyed. I heard predictions that bitcoin at this time will cost $ 25,000. I think this did not happen just because a lot of people were waiting for it.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
June 09, 2018, 07:24:14 AM
All this time the market was be red but not all the time be red always it have being in green mode also, Actually being red in the market we are not totally wondering about that must better to be calm if the market be red and be ready if that come.
Activity: 336
June 09, 2018, 06:15:58 AM
I think green will go back to the virtual money market. The investors they are buying bitcoin and keep them. And with the reputation and profitability it gives investors, surely new investors will not miss this opportunity. The market is getting better and bitcoin prices are rising.
Activity: 224
June 09, 2018, 06:11:58 AM
This year will be standing in one place. I think that speculators artificially restrain the price of bitcoin, preventing it from growing. They quietly buy up all the cryptocurrency, then to cause the market to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: