Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 62. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 06:02:56 AM
I don't think it's possible to have the same trend this year. The first half of the year's market is bad and maybe the next few months will be red. We need patience and maybe the process is long.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 06:00:48 AM
At the beginning of the year we saw a sharp decline in the prices of all cryptocurrencies. But I think that the market will soon change its direction. As they say, we'll wait and see.
Agreed. There's no need to say anything in vain. Now no one can predict the market behavior. So it's better to wait for the good times.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 09, 2018, 05:54:11 AM
I don't think so, I would say it would repeat the history from last year. I hope that it will happens again and make everyone smiles. Peoples are hoping the same thing I guess.
Yes you are right because a market it's always a cycle up and down but this year all the coin will set their new ATH once the bullmarket is started so I suggest go and buy you're coin that you think has a really big potential in the future so you can make a better profit. Goodluck.
Activity: 115
June 09, 2018, 05:48:50 AM
I can only say that the worse is over. I don't think we would see lower lows again but I really doubt if BTC will cross $15K from where we are.
My estimates are we would be $12-13K by end of year.
Activity: 532
June 09, 2018, 05:46:11 AM
I think it will be the other way round, It seems to me that the end of summer, autumn, and the beginning of this year's winter - should be very productive. The market is recovering.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 05:43:18 AM
I think everything will be fine, and the red arrow will change to green, and the market will return to growth.  At least by the end of the year!
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 09, 2018, 05:41:07 AM
I think this year there big possibilities that market will keep like this. There be a lot of market correction after big grow. The reasons behind this cause there is a lot of country starting to regulated the ico and the cryptocurrency, so i believe this year the price would steady and after this year pass and all clear i do hope market will grow significantly
Activity: 1036
June 09, 2018, 05:37:19 AM
I don't think this year should expect massive growth. After light drops should be light growth where we can make good money. But this year we will not see a bitcoin for 20,000$. High bitcoin this year is 10000 - 13000. This is my humble assumption.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
June 09, 2018, 04:24:55 AM
I believe that before the end of this year, very many coins should grow very much. I think that all people who bought their altcoins in the last year - will be able to make a profit if they wait patiently.
Activity: 143
June 09, 2018, 12:45:15 AM
I don't think so, I would say it would repeat the history from last year. I hope that it will happens again and make everyone smiles. Peoples are hoping the same thing I guess.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
June 09, 2018, 12:05:31 AM
as the saying goes-not so devil as he is painted...not so bad,it's been half a year 2018,there are UPS and downs...but overall is gaining momentum I hope by the end of the year will fully recover Smiley
Activity: 253
June 08, 2018, 11:59:28 PM
If viewed from the development of the market this year. Then I think it is true if most of the market. new green briefly, because suddenly red again. May this year be the right year for investment. Not the right year to sell.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 11:57:16 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I doubt this year is going to be r‎ed too much is happening. If it is then it wont be for long. A healthy consolidation is always good.
I see earlier this year is the market a lot of red experience. this is very worrying and many people are trying to improve the market. the results of the market back up and give considerable advantages to this day. so I am sure for this year the market is green.
Activity: 238
June 08, 2018, 11:47:57 PM
I think that the market this year will be just green, it's been almost half a year already, and there was red already.
Activity: 142
June 08, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I doubt that this year will be red.  The market has already recovered and the price starts to grow.
Activity: 159
June 08, 2018, 04:22:35 PM
Telling whether the market will end up being red at the end of this year is difficult. This is the world of crypto currency and for that matter, an issue of volatility of tokens making prediction of the market a difficult one. The market shows glimpses of improvement by showing green, and then at a point in time, the market will show a sudden fall in token values. I have a strong believe that, by the end of this year the market will be green to put smiles on our faces.
Activity: 135
June 08, 2018, 04:16:05 PM
The market is currently experiencing slow growth after the few weeks of red. We are all hoping to see a massive growth just like it happened last year. For some of us we are yet to experience it and it will be fun but for now i think the market does not look very promising though many expects believe the bullish run will start later this year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 04:09:35 PM
I am looking for the other opinion off crypto and they are talking about the BTC will be pump in the end of this year, market will be green and we can get more profit on the end of this years, and already nearly 6 months crypto market has decreased but we must be aware this is the crypto world can go down and ride at any time so stay calm and waiting for the situation to make a decision.
It seems to me that bitcoin could drop to $ 6000 in the near future. At the moment, there is no prospect for strong growth of bitcoin and the entire crypto currency market. In my opinion, we should expect a serious growth of the market only towards the end of this year.
Activity: 336
June 08, 2018, 10:15:41 AM
I am looking for the other opinion off crypto and they are talking about the BTC will be pump in the end of this year, market will be green and we can get more profit on the end of this years, and already nearly 6 months crypto market has decreased but we must be aware this is the crypto world can go down and ride at any time so stay calm and waiting for the situation to make a decision.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 10:06:08 AM
This year will be stable for sure, like years before. Only 2017 there was a big boom, which caused probably a lot of damage. Many people now do not trust cryptocurrencies because they see that they are very risky and unstable.
For me it is true that this year a lot of coin will be red in the market but even that it will be red i am still hoping that before this year will end a lot of coins  on the will still pump very high so a lot of people can still be profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: