Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 64. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 109
June 07, 2018, 06:15:12 PM
indeed, when viewed at this time there is no sharp development of all coin, but if you look carefully, last year ethereum price did not reach 600 $ at the middle of the year, only at the end of the year all prices jumped high, it denotes a lot of coin interest and we wait for the end of the year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
June 07, 2018, 06:09:16 PM
this year will be either a complete increase in all cryptocurrency activity,or a complete failure and prohibitions by the state)
It seems the government is wanting more bitcoin access. I recently saw that countries in Southeast Asia are beginning to accept bitcoin more. If every country in the world accepts bitcoin, then I think the price of bitcoin this year will be much higher than last year
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 06:04:47 PM
I really hope not! Probably in the fall we will see rapid growth and much more useful for our community!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 06:04:39 PM
Thus year are more on red days which make most of us here experienced a panic selling. Well, we can't predict the up coing days since its just start of this year but I believe it will be more in green days and it will increase especially bitcoin came from so dump and suddenly increase for just an instant.
Activity: 134
June 07, 2018, 06:04:18 PM

I don't think so, i hope as time goes in some months time to now market will become better the last year bullrun need some correction and that is why blood is bathing the market.
Activity: 210
June 07, 2018, 05:54:09 PM
I believe that this year the market will not return to the prices that were at the beginning of the year.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
June 07, 2018, 05:52:33 PM
It seems to me that basically the market will be red. For 6 months we have seen a market decline, and the absence of a market reversal. But we must learn to make money in a falling market.

We have a lot of possibilities to make money during the falls, but I don't think that we are going to need it much more this year, because the market is slowly growing and the good run is about to come very soon.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
June 07, 2018, 05:49:54 PM
Yes red some months but its going to end with a huge markep capitalisation. As the year draws yo an end a lot of activity will start that will make the market to moon. I am patiently waiting for the year end because I am sure the market will experience a very high movement, that will attract millions to the market
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
June 07, 2018, 05:22:30 PM
Im a strong believer of cryptocurrencies, and i dont think that the market will stay red this year! So at the moment it looks very bad, and people think the bubble is blast. But cryptocurrencies are not at the end. So dont worry, cryptocurrencies will come back stronger then ever before, doesnt matter how deep they will go in the past next days. We all just have to hold our coins, and soon we will see green number and will have fun with our good profits we make because of HODL!
Activity: 87
June 07, 2018, 05:20:45 PM
only in the short term... my concern is the mass amount of altcoins that will absorb marketcap but don't have any value
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
June 07, 2018, 05:19:38 PM
I absolutely believe that the coins will going great this year.it is true that the beginning in this year is not good like the dropping price of all coins. But sooner, there are many projects about the cryptos and i think this is the startin of the rising up of the value and price of all coins again
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 05:17:25 PM
Volatility in the Crypto world is still very high but I expect the bulls to return by December. So I do not expect the market to end RED though larger part of 2018 has been red but the green candles shall return. I learnt Bitcoin would be accepted in Russia, another reason to be optimistic about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 05:12:15 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

You seems to be right OP.. Since February, the market has been shedding big losses and everybody investment is affected. Many popular community members claimed that the bulls will be back and resume fully in June which is not looking so presently.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
June 07, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I am not quite sure about this. I am really sure that till the end of the year the market will go in a better direction, as it did in January. Sometimes we have to sacrifice our time in favor of a big profit
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 05:07:32 PM
I hope not.

So far it's been all red and now we're finally seeing some greens when the markets are stabilizing. So I hope to see a bull trend after this finally Grin
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 05:05:13 PM
I think that it remains to wait for the end of the summer.  And the market will grow faster than mushrooms
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
June 07, 2018, 05:03:43 PM
Of course not, there will necessarily be periods of growth and fall. The main thing is to use it successfully.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
June 07, 2018, 04:47:10 PM
It seems to me that basically the market will be red. For 6 months we have seen a market decline, and the absence of a market reversal. But we must learn to make money in a falling market.
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 04:44:34 PM
I think In every year there should be a big bearish market. It is the nature of crypto. We should know to learn and get experiences with our losses and make the right decisions at the next time. Then everyone can win.
Activity: 138
June 07, 2018, 04:31:25 PM
No, this year will not be red.  Soon the market will recover and stable growth will begin.
Pages:
Jump to: