Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 63. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
June 08, 2018, 10:02:34 AM
2018 had started very well, now the cryptocurrency market after the slight recovery a few weeks ago is again falling. I think it will be a difficult year, but in the end I think there will be a good growth. I hope that there will soon be regulation at least in the major countries that can encourage this growth.and we have to wait and see what the countries decide at the G20
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
June 08, 2018, 06:36:32 AM
Why do you say that over the past few years there has been no good growth? What do you think about January? It was then that there were the biggest leaps of currency growth in the market. I am sure that this year the situation will repeat and if users start selling their currency on time, then we will be able to earn good money
Activity: 42
Merit: 5
June 08, 2018, 06:08:43 AM
I believe in the next few mounth we will see more pumps on crypto and maybe a sharp growth to 15k $ for bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 05:54:19 AM
I think it will soon be a stable growth and therefore this year will not be red.  But this year was not the most successful.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
June 08, 2018, 05:19:16 AM
Already half a year of this market red and a lot of coins or tokens are collapsing, it is a challenge for devs. to be able to make a coin or a token that can be used for applications or transactions directly so that the benefits are more easily applied in real.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 05:09:05 AM
It is not growing at the moment and it is not surprising me, there was a huge increase during the last few months and it was normal after all, just relax and be quiet
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
June 08, 2018, 05:08:06 AM
I think the market needs institutional investors, because there are a lot of manipulations in this market. Perhaps we are really need any regulators here. Because the last example with quarkchain shows that even small teams can manipulate the market and the token. Until we do not overcome the manipulation of the market, the usual investor can't make profit here.
Activity: 336
June 08, 2018, 05:00:44 AM
Throughout 2018, we can not move away from the pump that happened at the end of 2017, many new investors were disappointed in the cryptocurrency, and now we need a massive influx of new players. for the next growth . according to Google and Yandex search queries with bitcoin decreased by 90 % compared to that year.
Activity: 88
June 08, 2018, 04:57:14 AM
The market is currently Red but doesn't mean that it will end in that manner
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
June 08, 2018, 04:56:57 AM
Well still have the hope that it will be green till the end of the year...yes almost half the year gone the crypto market has been in the red and downward direction in these 5-6 months...but i still do have hope in bitcoins and ethereum and strongly believe that it will end in the green.
Activity: 315
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 04:53:49 AM
At the beginning of the year we saw a sharp decline in the prices of all cryptocurrencies. But I think that the market will soon change its direction. As they say, we'll wait and see.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
June 08, 2018, 04:49:04 AM
This year will be stable for sure, like years before. Only 2017 there was a big boom, which caused probably a lot of damage. Many people now do not trust cryptocurrencies because they see that they are very risky and unstable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 04:45:27 AM
I do not see growth either. But this is no reason to be sad. I'm just waiting for the market to reverse. I believe that it will not take long.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
June 07, 2018, 07:46:18 PM
I think this year will be red.. Only maybe at the end of 2018 we will see green market, but it's really hard to say... Now it doesn't look very good and who knows what will be with our cryptocurrency's world?
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
June 07, 2018, 07:43:46 PM
I do not know for sure, but if we look and monitor the market conditions of the day it is likely that it will happen, there is a big possibility that market conditions will be long recovered.
Based on these conditions we do not have to worry and panic, there is still a lot of optimism in the market, we just have to be patient and wait for the market to recover, we must still have optimism and big hope so we do not see the red market condition this year.
Activity: 45
June 07, 2018, 06:34:48 PM
The red marks a declining market, and I see the current market is still green and has not shown a sign to be red. so I'm sure for 2018 this will not be red, and the chances of a pretty high increase. because I see the graph continues to rise, so as to make the price is quite high and profitable.
Activity: 173
June 07, 2018, 06:31:52 PM
Red means small corrections and corrections are always good for the market. The market can not always go up. It takes some price corrections to properly assess the coins.
Activity: 224
June 07, 2018, 06:30:54 PM
We can't conclude like that without statistics to back it up because there are a lot of promising new ICOs coming to our community especially the IoT and A.I based projects that would give us new innovation,the blockchain technology will be more useful with these new projects and most of the people who doesnt know anything about cryptocurrencies will surely join because of these new projects,ICOs will be massive
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 06:18:35 PM
No one can predict altcoin for the future and no one knows how to market for the future. I can only hope for people who invest so as not to drop the price of altcoin in the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
June 07, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

My belief is that this market is not different form other bubbles in human history.
I think that we will follow to NASDAQ early bubble pattern , this means that this year we will see new lows and the gradual increase after what we will go to the moon. Moon being (40-50k)
Pages:
Jump to: