Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 67. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
June 05, 2018, 11:38:26 PM
I know how you feel to see the market bleeds. But this is just normal. It makes the market healthy because if it goes up and up then it will surely bubble. I still believe that cryptocurrency world will still grow. Just keep on holding. Invest now for the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 09:31:59 PM
The encryption market is highly volatile, even in the future.

I don't agree with you. I believe the market will be green this year, because the encryption price is still good at the end of each year.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
June 05, 2018, 09:27:28 PM
I think overall the market is fixing to go green again, By August to late September I expect the market to be back to pretty much normal! we may not see BTC hit 20k again for a little while, But I personaly believe any newer projects and coins like Eth, TRX, XVG, XRP, IOTA, NEO are all about to make a steady increase hold, and if you are not holding buy more BTC while it is at discounted price!!!!
Activity: 32
June 05, 2018, 09:24:09 PM
I dont think so at all.I will try to choose the right time to buy.In my opinion, many of the coins have really good popularity and potential to reach great volumes again in the future.
Activity: 84
June 05, 2018, 09:22:17 PM
No, I think this year will be green. The cryptocurrency has greatly increased its exposure in this year. Almost everyone is paying attention to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
June 05, 2018, 09:20:14 PM
This year we witness great trial for all cryptocurrencies even the start of the first quarter of the year, theres a great price staggering.I think the coming months will still be hard for crypto; theres this huge price correction again but maybe will bounce back up probably this end quarter of the year.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
June 05, 2018, 08:51:50 PM
I'd say it's reasonably probable to have a red year when compared to the all time high of earlier this year. The chance of getting back up to that level within this year is something we can't really measure, but I would say it's not very probable. We've already been red for quite some time but soon I believe that will change.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
June 05, 2018, 07:38:59 PM
It's difficult to say whether it will be red or not. If we will compare market with the january point (850billion) - it may be fully red...I believe that we can overcome 1 trillion point.

I don't think that it is difficult to say. The year will not be red, will be green and will have very positive last quarter. So fa we never had a year that was worst than the last before. I don't think that 2018 will be the first one.
Activity: 133
Blockchain with solar energy
June 05, 2018, 07:05:48 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

It is impossible for this year to have a market charts of red only because of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency. Though we may see prolonged series of crashes I'm sure there are still a certain time of the year that a rush or mooning will occur.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
June 05, 2018, 06:56:19 PM
It's difficult to say whether it will be red or not. If we will compare market with the january point (850billion) - it may be fully red...I believe that we can overcome 1 trillion point.
Activity: 168
June 05, 2018, 06:54:29 PM
Majority of this year have been red. Maybe the market couldn't wrap its head around the govt. Regulation, FUD in the media e.t.c that has plagued the btc community since the start of 2018.i look forward to a time like the old good days and a long bull run.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
June 05, 2018, 06:46:59 PM
I dont think that this year will be red, I have seen so many green days on the market. and the only thing is market is volatile, which is the main reason why its price is changing.
Activity: 209
Merit: 11
June 05, 2018, 06:45:54 PM
if we dont hear very good news about cryptos it will be . A lot of investors left the market last monts i think. confidence must come to the market. not investment advice.
Activity: 569
June 05, 2018, 06:44:22 PM
Predictions from users in last January seem unproven, at that time everyone said the price of crypto will continue to improve but it happened just the opposite because the price down, but I'm sure that the market is not always red but from August the market will be green.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 06:40:47 PM
Most of this year was red till now. I don’t know when the market will continue to grow again but i know that i must be patient for some good news. Maybe next year can be much better.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 06:37:04 PM
This is something that you can not say for sure. Each of them makes their forecasts and forecasts based on their analysis. However, the bear market is normal after a sharp bullish behavior, but it does not say that the market is completely collapsing. Regardless of cypro or any other market, it is the same.
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 06:28:00 PM
judging by the statistics, in the red zone there is the fourth crypto currency from the best top-it's DASH. bitcoin, Etherium and Litecoin are in the green zone.
Activity: 182
June 05, 2018, 06:24:49 PM
I do not think so because in reality there will be a period where everything is in the green zone. but even in the green zone it does not guarantee the price peaked as at the end of last year.
Activity: 206
June 05, 2018, 06:22:52 PM
Crypto currency market can not always be red, it must win back this decline and grow.
Even large players can not constantly sell coins to ensure that the market is constantly falling.
I think that this year we will see the growth of the crypto currency, which is likely to take place closer to the end of this year.
Activity: 136
June 05, 2018, 06:15:07 PM
No, this year will not be red.  Soon, stable growth will begin.  But by the end of the year there will be a strong drop in price.
Pages:
Jump to: