Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 66. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 02:49:16 AM
Green, cryptocurrency will rise again in the middle of this year, this red is just a correction. because in this year some countries and banks already know and trust the crypto currency system that is blockchain technology, and they have tried and there are already implement to the existing system.
Activity: 240
June 06, 2018, 02:48:09 AM
2018 can be said to have been one of the most difficult years the cryptocurrency market has faced in a while, The market started on a low not with most coins losing value, some of which never recovered well. they gained value again for sometimes but again we are back in the dip, I however think that there are still hopes for the cryptomaerket, this year might just end on the high though we are currently strugging
Activity: 122
June 06, 2018, 02:45:37 AM
The encryption market has been in a state of gloomy since the beginning of this year. It has been going downhill and the market is basically in a red state. I think the encryption market is hard to pick up this year.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 02:39:22 AM
The right on time of this years bitcoin is red however I don't know in the center or toward the finish of this years will be red as well. I am searching for the other sentiment off crypto and they are discussing the bitcoin will be direct toward the finish of this current year, market will be green and we can get more benefit on the finish of this years, simply sitting tight for the finish of this years and you will perceive how much benefit will you get. I have perused more data about the crypto toward the finish of this years, all off individuals beyond any doubt will be pump.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 02:37:42 AM
This year is indeed the movement of the market tend to be on the Red position. I was even very often encountered when the market in conditions of red on green. It is a little harder to do short-term trading for such conditions. However, it is said that later this year the price surge will occur. It's just that we haven't figured out to how big the jumps and for any coin.
Activity: 170
June 06, 2018, 02:34:11 AM
The chance of the market is pretty big because we still have another six month to see the market, so stop making prediction, we can not even know what happen for tomorrow, how can you predict what can happen in a year. I believe the market will recover.
Activity: 87
June 06, 2018, 02:33:47 AM
The general consensus seems to be that it will get better around this month and the next, maybe after this time period we might have a better idea.
Activity: 182
June 06, 2018, 02:29:23 AM
To me it doesn't really make sense that the market will be in the red across the whole year. Unless there are some major changes in terms of regulations etc. 2017 was the best year yet in many ways and crypto is now the biggest it's ever been in terms of global exposure. Given that it would be a big turnaround for 2018 to be a negative year.

LOL! We're in market cycle don't be hyprocrite! just wait for the mean time it will bounce back strong. Remember were in Q1 of 2018 and it's not the end yet but the beginning of mass adoption remember we're in infancy stage.
The red marks a declining market, and I see the current market is still green and has not shown a sign to be red. so I'm sure for 2018 this will not be red, and the chances of a pretty high increase. because I see the graph continues to rise, so as to make the price is quite high and profitable.
Activity: 43
June 06, 2018, 02:27:50 AM
After a long and protracted fall in prices, there is always growth. I hope that soon it will end
copper member
Activity: 378
June 06, 2018, 02:26:24 AM
Sir the market may be cosolidated this year but it will go up let's just keep the hope high
Activity: 105
June 06, 2018, 02:25:20 AM
I don't think anyone really knows how many short positions there are in the market, unless you have inside information, or you know when whales and big capital will enter the market on a large scale! So, relax, wait a minute, if we put money into good projects and good COINS, of course we have to be confident about our investments!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 02:19:41 AM
Lets get high hopes that within this half of the year bitcoin will turn green and can go back to its high price to attract more investors to make the market active again.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 01:57:13 AM
I think that the second half of the year will be very productive, most coins now show a good growth that allows to make such predictions..
Activity: 112
June 06, 2018, 01:29:50 AM
We are only in the half year this year so we have to be very positive to have a bull market soon. It is too early to say that this year will be red despite cryptocurrency in other countries are being regulated now. The conclusion some of the coins will continue to grow even most of the new ICO projects will go down.
Activity: 406
June 06, 2018, 01:25:44 AM
I dont think that this year will be more than a catastrophe for the crypto world. Despite the serious changes and falls caused by the inadequate, rapid growth of the market in the fall of 2017, the situation is already on the verge of winning new peaks, I believe. In addition, altcoins are developing rapidly and increasing their capitalization. New technologies will prevail, this is progress.
Activity: 504
June 06, 2018, 01:20:27 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I don't think this will last forever. The market will be green again like before and I don't think it will ever be the same as last year. Maybe it will be higher and greater, but who knows. I'm just here keeping myself at peace and holding as much as I can until the market goes green again.
Activity: 97
June 06, 2018, 01:11:28 AM
people say that such a situation that is happening in the market, it will continue for a whole year, but indeed it is possible, because those people who manage volatility have their goals for the money of hamsters.
Activity: 164
June 05, 2018, 11:53:47 PM
the entire cryptocurrency market will still be in a red state, and maybe in June is the starting point of other bull markets, so now we can see the trend's rising line in most cryptocurrencies since mid-February. do not panic
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
June 05, 2018, 11:45:01 PM
My opinion this year is red for bitcoin and The price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time..
but I'm totally optimistic about it in the future. I think the price of bitcoin will explode later this year...
Activity: 353
June 05, 2018, 11:42:26 PM
No, I don't think it will be red. It has only a few months. So for a long time, I think the price of encryption will rise again this year.
Pages:
Jump to: