Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 69. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 11:37:21 AM
I think the answer is no! Because cryptocurrency is just viable because it is being used for money laundering and tax evading. I think in the future, cryptocurrency will be left only for technology and not trading so the value of all will collapse.
Activity: 71
June 04, 2018, 11:32:28 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I believe the situation in Q3 will improve, and in Q4 the green will look longer.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 11:31:26 AM
There will be both red and green! So it was always on the love market and so it will be after! This movement of quotations and coin rates! This is the norm
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 11:29:15 AM
Looking at the market at RED does not mean it's bad at all, we should accept that in a positive way as it's a opportunity that we can buy more bitcoin or altcoins at cheaper price. Sooner this will fully recovers and all the price will turn into GREEN and set a new all time high. We just need to be patient to wait for the right moment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 11:26:40 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

The market of crypto is very unstable. Therefore, every year there will be many red days and lots of greens. The dynamics of prices this year is not very happy players. But it seems to me that this is a calm before a strong storm. I think that there will be very strong green days in the near future.
Activity: 82
June 04, 2018, 11:22:35 AM
This year, many people excitedly withdrew their money, thereby further aggravating the situation in the market. I think that the crisis days are going away and everything will be restored in the near future
Activity: 294
June 04, 2018, 11:21:28 AM
I still believe that this year will be huge for encryption. crypto is undergoing some corrections, allowing more whale to enter. Once more and more whale enters the market, the market will pick up quickly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
June 04, 2018, 11:15:18 AM
There is another idea that the market will be in flat all year, but you still want to believe in growth in the near future
Activity: 110
June 04, 2018, 11:11:58 AM
I do not care about that. Because the red and green lines in the market are common. I cultivate in my principle that not to leave crypto under any circumstances. Because when I leave the crypto in the red line and I will regret it when the crypto market goes back to the green line.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
June 04, 2018, 11:05:11 AM
If you fall into full red this year, then only one possibility is that the world has banned the cryptocurrency! This possibility is very low, I think the market will soon rise!
Activity: 98
June 04, 2018, 05:36:27 AM
I still believe that crypto will turn to green pasture before the year 2018 ends. Maybe the value now is simultaneously fluctuating but it is not necessary that the value will not turn to green again. Maybe I could be wrong, besides random spikes here and there I expect most crypto to either remain the same or keep dropping in the short term before the market will consolidate.
Activity: 17
June 04, 2018, 05:32:33 AM
I do think that the price will make a steady recovery. From what I'm seeing the price seems to have ceased dropping and has now stabilized somewhat. Perhaps it was red in the beginning of this year but I think as the year goes on, the price will rise.
Activity: 98
June 03, 2018, 11:46:52 AM
We can't predict it but I think market will comeback at the end of the year. Maybe we have to wait some month again and keep holding our coin. Patience is the key.
Activity: 154
June 03, 2018, 11:18:01 AM
I think the growth will be. The question is when it will begin. Now the situation is much better than a month ago, I think the less focused and useful elements will start losing market share. And others also doing panic selling thats why it becomes red.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 11:50:15 AM
It seems that the market has ceased to fall precipitously and is gradually consolidating. What will happen to the price further is hard to say. I hope that growth will begin.

there is no assurance and we don't know what can happen this year no one can predict the market price. I just hope that this year will be green, but there is something I'm concerned about the bitcoin bubble just like what I've seen in the picture of a bubble it's the same graph as the bitcoins graph right now this really bothers me.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 02, 2018, 11:46:13 AM
I think this year will not be red.  I think in a couple of months there will be a steady growth.
I agree with this there are no such thing as forever here in crypto world it is always a cycle just like up and down. Right now market are really bullish and after that it will go bearish again so it is good to maximize profit as much as possible. Having a plan with all of your trades are really great and that is the secret to maximize your profit.

Yes, I consider too that correction of a course has already happened and now generally the market will grow. We will look as all events will develop!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 11:40:45 AM
I think this year will not be red.  I think in a couple of months there will be a steady growth.
I agree with this there are no such thing as forever here in crypto world it is always a cycle just like up and down. Right now market are really bullish and after that it will go bearish again so it is good to maximize profit as much as possible. Having a plan with all of your trades are really great and that is the secret to maximize your profit.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
June 02, 2018, 11:38:32 AM
No i dont think so, because in the future the system will always support the cashless society so we need to keep up with it and adapt with it so we can support the government suggestion to make cashless society, and cryptocurrency is one of the part of this changing habit, so I think cryptocurrency will develop more in the future so the price will going up
Activity: 144
June 02, 2018, 11:37:56 AM

I think this year can still be green, this is only until the middle of the year, and so on until the end of the year the market will be green.
Activity: 490
June 02, 2018, 11:36:12 AM
Very many people talk about this, but I hope that not all the year will be so, because if the whole year is red, then people simply will not have the incentive to invest in crypto-currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: