Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 70. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 11:33:02 AM
This year's encryption market was very bad and fell twice in a short period of six months and continued to decline. So I am not optimistic about the current market. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
June 02, 2018, 06:46:33 AM
I have always had the hope until this morning when i have seen the marketcap went below 300
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 04:21:07 PM
The market value will not decrease in this year because there is a huge demand in the services of group of cryptocurreny. Through this the market value will increase truly in this kind of support that you have.
Activity: 163
June 01, 2018, 03:23:27 PM
I think this year is red for bitcoin. The price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time but I'm totally optimistic about it in the future. I think the price of bitcoin will explode later this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 01, 2018, 03:19:04 PM
yes, because from the end of januari until now the market price is very difficult to increase and always red.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 03:15:23 PM
I think this year will not give us any surprises!! Stable decline, stable growth and so on and again( which can change the mood of crypto investors and traders I do not know..
Activity: 280
June 01, 2018, 03:14:45 PM
Yes, the beginning of the year was not the most successful, but it seems to me that in the future we will only have stable growth and green color.
Now we are experiencing an important moment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 03:14:26 PM
It seems that the market has ceased to fall precipitously and is gradually consolidating. What will happen to the price further is hard to say. I hope that growth will begin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 03:11:28 PM
I think the crypto market will recover and Bitcoin will return for $ 15,000 in a short time. Over the past two weeks, the capitalization of
crypto market has grown by more than 150 billion dollars. The price analysis shows a steady uptrend. Perhaps May and June will become breakthroughs
and we will see the unearthly heights of bitcoin again.
Activity: 122
June 01, 2018, 03:08:34 PM
I think this year will not be red.  I think in a couple of months there will be a steady growth.
Activity: 140
June 01, 2018, 12:32:16 PM
From the beginning of this year, there was a lot of bad news about the cryptocurrency market, which made the market drop deep, the price of the altcoin at a very low level. However, I believe that in a few months the market will recover and grow again, because the market is cyclical. We should not be afraid and anxious, be calm and wait some time until the market recovers.
Activity: 154
June 01, 2018, 12:28:56 PM
In 2018 institutional investors, including asset managers, pension funds, payment operators and other financial institutions, can enter the market of crypto-currency. Bitcoin futures were launched on two exchanges, CBOE and CME Group. Some market participants believe that derivatives for other crypto-currencies may appear in the summer of 2018. Bitcoin-oriented exchange-traded funds may appear even faster. The development of the market can be hampered by the uncertainty of the regulatory environment in the US, China and other countries.
Activity: 183
June 01, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I really hope that this year will not be red and by the end of the year there will be a rapid and stable increase in the price of coins.
Activity: 83
June 01, 2018, 12:15:04 PM
it is now entering the month of June, but the market is still red. the current price is still far below the December 2017 price. however I am still optimistic. at the end of 2018 the price will rise more than the price in December 2017. remain optimistic, do not rush to sell your assets, or you will cry and can only bite the fingers later.
Activity: 168
June 01, 2018, 12:07:32 PM
The whole year will not be red, but there will be very few green days this year.  This year is not the most successful.
Activity: 336
June 01, 2018, 07:03:20 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

The market price of bitcoins in the market this 2018 started at $20k dollar plus there are a lot of countries that are being legalized in terms of using cryptocurrency, in that case there is a huge chance for the price of bitcoins to increase even more before 2018 year ends.
Activity: 26
June 01, 2018, 07:01:19 AM
I hope not we need a new pump to happen quick so we can get back some money, i wonder how people make money in this bad times
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 01, 2018, 04:07:09 AM
So far it looks like the year has looked to be more red than green because we have had more bear market than we have seen recovery market so far in 2018. I think that we should expect more red markets from now on. There is no way that we will be seeing another bull this year
Experts are predicting that this year will be the boom year for the Crypto market, but I do not see them growing, only altcoin prices have fallen sharply in the first half of this year, which is not expected in the future. They will increase but I think they are not as high as in previous years.
Activity: 308
June 01, 2018, 04:00:11 AM
I am highly exited about this two (2018-2019) years, I have seen a lot of predictions that market will ascend to Pluto this and next years!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
For those who bought alt coins last year at all time highs this year will be red and they won't be able to recover their funds.
But for those who are buying red, this year will be green.
Pages:
Jump to: