Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 71. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I believe that this year will finish in a positive way and will not be all red. I am predicting a good run in the end of the year, similar to the one we had the last year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Actually it is possible that BTC and ETH will not reach the peak of the end of 2017 and the beginning of 20018. But I think there is always a chance we are just a little luck right?
I think so. It will be a great news for all of us if bitcoin hit around $15000. I think that $15000 is enough for this year, then bitcoin will slowly increase the price. No need any big pump. Slowly but surely. Bitcoin and ethereum are truly leaders of the cryptocurrency. I beleive that they will soon be used in many countries in the next few years
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
It's already happening to crypto unfortunatly , i can't understand why tokens losing in price , people are always ready to buy but anyway nothing changes. Maybe crypo is overpriced?
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Not at all, there are a lot of things that can easily make us understand that there is going to be good stuff during this year, the only problem is that there are a lot of things that making it be in red just like it is always (a lot of FUD)
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
No it isn't finished yet, so we have to wait and it is still a chance of getting to new all-time-highs. A bullrun in Q4 is still possible.
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
If you build a forecast for the Crypto currency market for 2018 and beyond, a number of experts note that large institutional investors and large organizations are very interested in starting work with digital money. They really see a perspective in it, because many are inclined to believe that in 2018 more organizations will work with digital money. In turn, there are also conceptual products of crypto-origin, which, just created for investment
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
This early year is being quite upsetting for the crypto market. The hope is that a few months from now, from May or June the downward trend of the market will be reversed
Activity: 133
So far it looks like the year has looked to be more red than green because we have had more bear market than we have seen recovery market so far in 2018. I think that we should expect more red markets from now on. There is no way that we will be seeing another bull this year
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I dont think thet year will be "Red". But this year start with red.BTC will reached a new heights and other young alts will have a big growth this year.I think it will be by the end of the year.
Activity: 644
It was already red, now it's time to be green, and it kind of starts some kind of movement, so we are waiting for a bullish trend, and generally can not be a crustacean without growth,so I think that soon we will see a powerful rise in the market of kritpa, especially a lot of positive news, waiting for good news,and good time, so to say
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Actually it is possible that BTC and ETH will not reach the peak of the end of 2017 and the beginning of 20018. But I think there is always a chance we are just a little luck right?
Activity: 168
I think this year will not be red.  Already, the market is green and the price of coins is growing.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
I think this is a bad year for all cryptocurrency, this year the price of the cryptocurrency is still very depressed due to its many bad issues outstanding, such as the number of countries that say it will be Banned Bitcoin and a large corporate company like Google that says it will remove ads about cryptocurrency.
hopefully, next year is the best time for cryptocurrency...
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Now I see a global trend towards a recession in the cryptomarket. The bitcoin becomes cheaper and all other coins follow it. Shortly the cost of tokens increases, but only to fall even lower. If new investors do not come, then at the end of the year a very sad situation awaits us.
Activity: 69
Nobody can predict where its gonna go . If you really believe that crypto gonna be used worldwide , then just get some crypto and hold . But if it will stay red , then i just will try to accumulate more as long
Activity: 210
I'm sure that the end of the year all coin prices will skyrocket as happened in the past year, we must be optimistic that the future of coins will improve, be patient and never panic because with patience then we will be the lucky ones.
Activity: 308
I am confident that the market will both grow and fall this year. This is his normal state. We all will have a great chance to earn.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
this year is still long and there is still half a year to be able to get certainty from bitcoin price whether red or not. now I think bitcoin is a bad issue and also a dump factor mt-gox
Activity: 4
I hope not because I have invested so much into the Crypto market but according to Will Woo's prediction the market will recover once it hits $5500-$5700.
I truly hope he is right or else the year will be RED
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
The market is volatile. Every day it grows or falls. I hope that the price goes up. This year is not very good for investment for me.
Pages:
Jump to: