Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 72. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
people say that such a situation that is happening in the market, it will continue for a whole year, but indeed it is possible, because those people who manage volatility have their goals for the money of hamsters.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
In my personal opinion, this year will be red for crypto. The scale of crypto-currency use in 2017-18 has significantly increased. It is obvious that the governments will direct its actions to strengthen control over large electronic financial flows. This will significantly reduce the economic freedom of crypto and will not allow it to turn green in 2018.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I suppose that this year will be colorful. Sometimes red, sometimes green, there will be some news, regulations and corrections...nothing new
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
No not at all, the first two quarters of the year ain't really good in market, I'm pretty sure that market will recover by the third and last quarter of the month just like what it did in the previous years. Just put more faith in your portfolio and coins, I'm sure they will find a way to surge and give you a decent if not a great a profit. Patience is the key here when it comes in to holding coins. Red days will come and go, but worry not because the Bull season will come before you even realize.
I hope so, everyone are waiting for the bull Market to replace the bearish season we experienced currently it's been 5months now of deep correction i hope when june comes it should be bullish already so everyone may get profit.
Activity: 476
I think it will be red in 2 or 3 months, will turn green at the end of the year. This is a good time to buy that altcoins. You may consider buying a CS, last year there will likely be x2 accounts. Decide on you, red or green market also can make money
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
No not at all, the first two quarters of the year ain't really good in market, I'm pretty sure that market will recover by the third and last quarter of the month just like what it did in the previous years. Just put more faith in your portfolio and coins, I'm sure they will find a way to surge and give you a decent if not a great a profit. Patience is the key here when it comes in to holding coins. Red days will come and go, but worry not because the Bull season will come before you even realize.
Activity: 490
Now we are in correction bitcoin. No one is surprised that bitcoin growth is astronomical pace before that. But everyone is sad that the market is blushing for a month now. While whales will have the ability to manipulate the market, we will see both red and green periods. But all the same, parallel with this will be the organic growth of the industry and manipulation will occur
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
No one can tell how the market will behave. But with news on regulations and central governments announcements concerning crypto and the views by investors in crypto will determine how the market will be . I believe in the 3rd quarter to the end of the year, market will pick up and we will get good results.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
I believe that the market will soon recover from the correction and this may be due to an increase in the number of good news that are coming out recently.
Activity: 34
The bitcoin gathers the domination - observing this picture it is possible to tell that the capital only comes to him. There is a feeling of a new wave.
Activity: 168
No, this year will not be red.  Soon the market will recover and there will be a steady growth.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
 keep calm the year 2018 has just begun, you do not have to worry about the market condition Grin Have you ever seen the market price of crypto early in the year before? This is common, early in the year all the coins are red and will come back stronger starting from mid year Cool and even I am very sure, the price of all crypto will rise much higher than in previous years Grin
Activity: 122
All the years when bitcoin and altcoins exist we can see that the first two quarters of the years wasn't green all the time, and why we should see only bid rate?
Activity: 172
I think in a couple of months there will be a steady growth.  Today the market is green, but it seems to me for a while.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
The truth be told the market trend this year has not being like the previous year, alot of speculation, one can only hope for the best and be optimistic.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
This has been a year of mixed reactions in the crypto market, we have experienced different market reactions, sometimes it appears to be gaining value, the other time it loses so much that we think the market will crash. the year did not start in a very promising Note either as most of the coins declined. we tho8ugh it gained value at some point, we are currently experiencing the same market scene now with a number of coins losing value, there is still faith that all will not be lost and that there will be gain at some point
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
I think that such a sharp increase in prices as last year will no longer be, but we see that the market began to recover after the winter licorice and the main currencies slowly began to return their positions.
I think that we are waiting for a good end to this year.

I don't believe in that assertion that the crypto market will end up in red this year, I believe the market will turn green soon because the success in the crypto market and the new ICOs still convince me that there is still brighter days ahead. What has led to this long time red movement in the crypto market price chat is due to fuds and spreading of negative news that never exist but I believe is just a matter of Time everything thing will move well again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
We cannot actually predict what will happen to crypto at the end of the year or even before the end of the year, the market might remain red for investors that bought when the price was high and it might be green for those that bought when the price as low but we wish the market can recovery soon.
Activity: 313
Aside the early part of the year, the market has shown to be unfavourable and we can only hope that this bearish market does not stay for long and that the market can be stable so that holding investors can still smile before the endbof the year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Nope i think thiss year will be green at end we will see green and in long term we see BTC is rising anyway, yes we see so much red in this year but afther summer there will be green i belive.
Pages:
Jump to: