Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 74. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Bad news if investments in altcoin and bitcoin today are experiencing a sharp decline. At the end of last year the price of altcoin and bitcoin increased sharply, it could be at the end of this year so too
Activity: 110
I do not think the whole year will be red. Now the result is weighing because we have a crazy run in December and january.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

It's very hard to predict what will happen to the value of Bitcoin in the next few months but it is always safe to hold your current coins and wait. Who knows the prices might go up jsut like last year. That's the beauty of crypto currencies, it's very hard to predict, you cant reallt rely too much on the charts.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
I don't think so that, the market is red in whole year because from some recent time it is growing. And up and down of coin price is a common thing in this crypto-currency world and soon it will rise and stabilize itself because crypto market has big potential of growth.
i think the rules & regulations from many Countries will assure legal stability and certainty for the investors and this is a positive move for customer. And in near future it is beneficiary thing for customer of crypto world.
You will definitely see the whole crypto market in green color in third or fourth quarter of 2018.
Activity: 168
If this year is red then this is completely unsurprising, after a sharp increase, a sharp pullback, this is a common phenomenon in the market of crypto-currency
Yes, this year will be a turbulent year and a lot of difficulties for the crypto market. Too many events that make the crypto market so difficult. Consequently, there are longer runs. But I remain optimistic and think that the market will still adjust to maintain and develop new communities. Because the community is very important to this market.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
Most of analytics says that this year will be in green. I agree with them, because I do not see the strong reason that the market will be less then 2017.

are you a joking?)
who is that analitics?)
just open crypto market cap and watch at any of crypto
falling today market will be a long way upgoing
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
I don't think that the whole year will be red. In my opinion we will have a very good run and will recover a lot of the lost value.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100

No one on the planet has an answer: Red or Green.
One can only believe, study, hope and wait. After all, as the short story shows: Everything is still ahead
about the strong reasons to assess the future of the market will be green or keep red is certainly not an easy thing,
we can only hope for the best
Activity: 126
Merit: 2

No one on the planet has an answer: Red or Green.
One can only believe, study, hope and wait. After all, as the short story shows: Everything is still ahead
Activity: 458
This year has been a tough one in crypto world but I still believe that this red market will turn green very soon. A lot of people are still coming to crypto, when they come around I believe price will pump.
Activity: 199
this year I just see that prices have fallen. and I hope that by the end of the year they will recover and grow.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
Even if the year is red, the long-term hold is always profitable. Patience is the key in the crypto world.
Activity: 210
Most of analytics says that this year will be in green. I agree with them, because I do not see the strong reason that the market will be less then 2017.
Activity: 196
I think that by the end of the year the market will be green. Until now the coins are not stable and some of these are still in the color red. But sooner, the price of all crypto will rise much higher than in previous years. I believed that good crypto currencies will survive and grow in the crypto market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I think that this year will be the year of lateral movement of bitcoins and the growth of alternative coins. I hope that there will not be a big drop in the market.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
This year's journey is not good for short-term investments in view from the beginning of the year to the middle is now very unattractive, we see the end of the year hoping to become a green field ready for the harvest
Activity: 103
Merit: 3

I don't hope this year will be red. There is still some time left and maybe the second half of this year gets better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Probably not but its a common scenario every 1st and 2nd quarter of the year mostly every 3rd quarter of the year every crypto start to bounce back on dip and when the year end comes cypto price become more valuable. So I think it is part of the cycle.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
I hope that at some point the market recovers, but when he sketches a reaction comes a lot of news that knocks him down again.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
Maybe this year, everything will turn into red. There are many sights supporting this theory. It is hard to accept this truth but most of coins having no volume. People are tryint to dump their coin at the moment. It is hard to believe in this truth
Pages:
Jump to: