Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 109. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 13
To be honest, as much as i can understand how it functions i really want to believe in it but i'm getting a hard time understanding what block really is. But the thing is people are here to make and earn money nothing more and nothing less. For now as long as the cryptocurrency is soaring its value you can still rely on it but still think of depending on it, because of its variable value, and in my opinion it is hard for this medium to stay constant and stable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The market of crypto currency is interesting because all the novelties of a strong society, high level of speculation and manipulation and a new technological way are presented here.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
You know, i'm just starting out, just really getting to learn the ropes....but the more i learn the more i truly believe cryptocurrency will be able to change the world for the better, for everyone....making a lot of money off of it is a happy perk...hoping that happens soon Smiley
Activity: 126
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

At first I had a doubt in crypto because I thought that it was only made to scam people. But I was wrong, I tried it, gain knowledge about it, and understand what really is it all about. Then once I earn profit from it, thats when the time I believed in crypto.
Activity: 210
I do truly believe in  cryptocurrency because it gives me more profit and extra income.
Activity: 70
Yes ofcourse, i truly believe in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency helps people to earn money in daily basis. It may change its value from day to day, but it will always get back its higher stand.
Yeap, crypto is a petty smart decision and technology to control people. This technology gives more power for the government, as they can control and see everything in real time, without any inquiry to some places. Our future is exactly how it was described in the movie Time, like blockchain technology controls every person life, as every person has lifetime.
Activity: 87
I still believe in the crypto currency even though it's in panic right now, I'm sure everything will be back to normal and we can see the snow again. This is what I think is in CryptoCurrency, and it will not be forever and it will be another time to see the green market again.
As for me, I strongly believe in cryptocurrency and ever since I adopted cryptocurrency and I will always believe in it and keep telling my friends and loved once good thing about cryptocurrency. I will keep investing into cryptocurrency. Because I believe that cryptocurrency can make me become rich in the nearest time to come.
I think this topic is an interesting one and also im here for the technology not money per se. I believe in it and I want to see how it plays out and also be a part of it. I believe strongly that it has come to stay and will be widely used in no time.
Activity: 144
I really believe in the crypto currency. I use it, I see a lot of opportunities that it gives. I invest part of my income in the crypto currency, and I think that in the long run it will make a significant profit.
Activity: 116
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

At first  I don't  believe  in crypto because  in my mind I thought  it was only made to scam people.  But I still tried to study how crypto works until  I gained knowledge  about it.  And when I finally  gained profit  that was the time I believe in crypto.
Activity: 291
yes, because I think cryptocurrency is the future currency that will be used by society in the future, therefore I believe with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Of course i believe thats why i am here . Cryptocurrency will surpass every currency in the whole world and sooner or later nobody can buy even 1pc of bitcoin cause this will be too expensive. i am an investor and a trader and a bountyhunter. there are many ways to earn in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
You do not need to invest money in projects that you just *like* ...  Angry There must be specific criteria for selecting new projects, then your chances of earning money will increase!
Yeah youre right.theres other way to have an income of crypto and that is what we called a bounty campaign because it can give as reward after ICO conducted successfully.
Activity: 20
Yes is do believe on the cryptocurrency beacuse no matter what the technology as of now will be still be growing and growing adapting and changing to help our live make more easier and also the Crypto currencies will be still be going.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Yes, I truly believe in cryptocurrency. At first, I did not believe it but when I saw my friend become rich in a short period of time, I made an actions immediately and did not waste my time on this new technology. So far, we invest and hold the tokens until it becomes more profitable.
Activity: 224
There is no doubt that blockchain will be the next big thing.
As one of the major applications of blockchain, cryptocurrency will be more and more popular in the future.
I also think so. I think blockchain is a technology that will be very useful and needed in the future.
because blockchain will simplify transactions and become very transparent without third parties. so if blockchain improves then crypto will be good
Activity: 97
The concurrency I believe In are  the Ones supported by big exchanges
One if witch is  XARUM who is Having an Airdrop those days
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNPV5a7wXZFAlrPpuz40-H819l1_rekylUkswHCOjNKejytA/viewform
rather then That the huge amount of crypto emerging are geting me dizzy and starting to lose hope in this market 

when I'm trying to open the link of airdrop you've posted.. with all due respect sir.. all accounts of XARUM has been reported or maybe terminated.. I don't know the reason why.. but how can you say that and believe that if an alts has been supported by big exchanges will hit the market?? with accounts that has been suspended and most likely no support on their telegram.. how can supporters and community will talk each other and make the project grow then?? I'm not saying that XARUM is bad.. but being a promoter of this coin I guess you can have ur reason why.. thank you so much..
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
There is no doubt that blockchain will be the next big thing.
As one of the major applications of blockchain, cryptocurrency will be more and more popular in the future.
Jump to: