Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 106. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I believe in cryptocurrency and believe in people who are investing in digital money, cypto money, blockchain technology, and algorithms. this new technology I think is very innovative that will make people's lives easier and have a better future again. this technology is a solution that can change the world economy and money system.
This technology is really our future. Therefore, I believe that it is important to invest in this future in order to get the maximum benefit from this. I believe that life will become more honest, there will be honest elections, honest transactions, and so on.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
I believe in cryptocurrency and believe in people who are investing in digital money, cypto money, blockchain technology, and algorithms. this new technology I think is very innovative that will make people's lives easier and have a better future again. this technology is a solution that can change the world economy and money system.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
In Japan, the government recognized bitcoin as a means of payment. This gave bitcoin even more credibility. And this could also lead to an increase in its price. I firmly believe that there is a future for crypto-currencies.
About Japan, you can't even speak. This is the only country that looks perfect against the background of the rest. She has only one drawback - lack of territory. Otherwise, they are higher on the head the other. And it's not just about good government, it's about the people.  And the future of cryptocurrency, I think it's the perfect opportunity to get away from the tyranny and control of politicians. In principle, they should not worry about the Affairs of the people, they should make our conditions better, but instead bite into our wallets.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
yes i believe in crypto that is why am investing and running bounty ,aint panicking at red am ok at green.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Yes, there is not only faith but also common sense. if the whole market flies in the ass, then you should not sit in the market. sell when everyone sells and buy when everyone buys.

Actually, a good strategy might be exactly the opposite; buy when everybody is panic selling at low prices, and sell and everybody is excited buying at crazy high prices!
Activity: 42
Yes, there is not only faith but also common sense. if the whole market flies in the ass, then you should not sit in the market. sell when everyone sells and buy when everyone buys.
Activity: 144
Truly, I am concurring with what you say. However at last, the vast majority will put into crypto at the present time to make quick and enormous increases. This isn't an awful thing unless they haul out the greater part of their increase out of crypto... individuals ought to be remunerated for putting into something that is advantageously to the majority. Also on the off chance that they have more acquires individuals will wind up joining the innovation itself will become quicker in light of the fact that it has more supporters, to a greater extent a group behind it.
Activity: 140
The Most wants to be rich quick. I want to have a stable earnings in crypto and quick bucks are just a bonus. And I will be staying for the technology. It feels good to be this early...I mean already using the technology the future is waiting...the future that should be sooner. Only if more people can see what crypto currency is changing then we can come earlier with the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
If the crypt captures all areas of our lives so that we can pay everywhere with crypto currency, then a new era will come! It will be difficult for the state to control this! Now they can block us when we withdraw funds to Fiat, and soon the Fiat will not be needed!
Activity: 210
In cryptocurrency were not only earning some money but we are also gaining a lot of informative in terms of business. But in terms of earning some quick cash it do takes a while because you need to understand first the crypto world before you get what you wanted.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
If I don't believe then I wouldn't be here right now, crypto currency is one of the blockchain technology that has invented for the future, we can see the industry is developing and improving. This is good for them for being mature.
Activity: 266
Specifically , you dont need to invest just to earn money fast there are a lot of ICO's giving a chance to others by making bounty campaigns ... All you need to do is join it and put effort and dedication to the campaign ...
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I truly and believe in the people who invest in the digital money, The crypto money, And the one of the reason why I'm here because in crypto currency and I want to learn about the new technology in our society. The world and the economy are changing.
Activity: 114
We all need to enjoy the process and progressing to a better trader or bounty hunter. We all need to keep improving and set to our mind that there are no way to be rich in instant way. Crypto still the best investment for now and you need to be more patient.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Fortunately that is a misconception I think. There is a lot of people who are strong supporters of the financial and political potential of blockchain. The get rich quick with the current manipulations by Bitcoin price might be kind of over. Still I think if you do proper research you find plenty of good investment opportunity that can change your life within a year.

I also think the view of geauxtigers is too pessimistic and onesided. Maybe it's also a question of age and the environment you are. If a lot people around you are suffering from financial limitations while forced to take basic and lowpay jobs you might have the impression people's main and only motivation is to get rich quick to live a different life. I am talking a lot to people that are doing well already and they seem to be not solely interested in making money but understand the tech and complexity of blockchain better. It's not all black white.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Fortunately that is a misconception I think. There is a lot of people who are strong supporters of the financial and political potential of blockchain. The get rich quick with the current manipulations by Bitcoin price might be kind of over. Still I think if you do proper research you find plenty of good investment opportunity that can change your life within a year.
Activity: 1
Speaking about understanding the whole ICO stuff this guys prepared quite informative stuff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-YLMsVpBw
Activity: 90
For me, i do truly believe in cryptocurrency its because of our generation is more on technology and for now were here in crypto world it's because of we can earn money with out money, all we need is like, follow, share and coment through airdrops (altcoin bounties ).
Yur
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
Of course i believe in cryptocurrencies because if didn't i wont be here now. Cryptocurrencies has a lot of potentials that is why i am doing my best to adopt the technology with or without any money to invest,i am planning to be a bounty hunter and then make big money to start full trading or mining because i don't have any exprience in trading with technical analysis. After that i plan open my own business, maybe in cryptocurrincies.
Activity: 177

Yes i Believe in cryptocurrency, its a new phenomenon that will change the way business transactions are done overtime, as soon as its completely legalized, the crypto era will take over and there will be no stoping it, owing to its safety, speed and efficiency
Jump to: