Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 113. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I believe that the blockchain technology is the thing that will change our entire system (financial, data storage, etc) as we know it. This doesn't mean that all cryptocurrencies can be trusted though...
Activity: 36
Surely i believe, earning and having your money stored somewhere is great. For those who of us who have bright vision in crypto will always believe.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
The reason why I am here in this crypto world because I do believe in crypto currency. Aside from believing, the knowledge I earned here and most especially the earning that crypto currency gave to me really matters. Its been proven already that in this crypto world people are given a chance and opportunity to make lives better through investing and many other techniques on how to earn and be profitable in this crypto world.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
If not - we all should not be here. The great interest shown by business and banking shows that big changes are coming up. The solution potential of some coins is much more important than their current value. The added value will be self-evident.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
yes i know that crypto currency will have a good future - not all are going good but some coins will stand.
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
It seems to me that in the future there will be only cryptocurrencies. There will be no cash. There will not be national currencies in every country, there will be one global cryptourrency, maybe it will be bitcoin, or an ethereum
Activity: 322
Its not about believe in crypto currency , its about trending market that booms in 2017 after bitcoin reach 1000% ATH and i like the speculative market especially in the cryptocurrency, but in one condition , do the trade with a margin , dont try to all in to invest it , better analyze better place trade.
Activity: 188
Merit: 11
Crypto currency will sooner or later take an important place in the world economy. The thirst for quick earnings will lead to a loss of capital. It is always necessary to be calm and prudent if we are talking about investing in the crypto currency.
Activity: 476
Yes I believe in Criptocurrency. In present world, many people are using Criptocurrency. lot of Criptocurrency has online market place. All Cripto currency, I think Bitcoin is the best all others Cripto currency.  you use Criptocurrency and be smart. it's transaction are secure and fast transaction. So everyone should trust it and use Criptocurrency.
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
I firmly believe in currency blockchain technology. Bitcoin shows us the currency that blockchain have bright future.
Activity: 167
i really believe with crypto currecy although now this crypto was in a crisis moment i believe crypto will be fine
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

All of the members of the bitcointalk.org are believed to the cryptocurrency. We are not here if we are not believing to the cryptocurrency. I know that the reason why we are here is because we know that cryptocurrency will change our lives.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Yes it will thrive
Activity: 311
I fully believe in the crypto market. The important thing I believe is that the crypto market has created jobs for many people in the world. Many people become rich thanks to the crypto market. This is not a bad thing unless they pull out all of their gain out of crypto, people should be rewarded for investing into something that is beneficially to the masses
Activity: 294
This is great advice bro, but in my own, I truly believe and  hundred percent  believer of cryptocurrency even there something bad news that I heard about happened in virtual currency like those consecutive crashing of bitcoin price value in the market last month. We know that there are people who got successful because of cryptocurrencies, some got broke too. Life is about taking risks and chances
Activity: 238
I do not believe in cryptocurrency, I believe in blockchain technology. Cryptocurrency is just a way to reward the developers and movers in the field, and of course, a speculation instrument. I believe in cryptocurrency it has the capacity to make on rich but this does not happen overnight, it will take time a long period of time, it requires patient
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
Is there any reason to stop believing in the cryptocurrency market?Temporary difficulties which are not so difficult for all of us to survive
Yes, temporary difficulties will not stop a person who really believes in crypto currency. I believe that this is a technology that will take an important place in the future world. Just like the Internet now occupies an important place in the world.
copper member
Activity: 546
Yes I certainly believe in crytocurrency and I believe it has a very bright future. Crytocurrency may be so bad in value now but it will certainly not remain in this state it is. Our activities will either bring it up or worsen the situation so I advice we keep the positive spirit alive.
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
Your post certainly is the right way to motivate some folks out there that wants a quick get to rich life. It is always the right mind and attitude that needs to have in order to survive here in crypto space. Always invest in the right project that has a future use to the community.
Activity: 175
I do believe in cryptocurrency because of the shared stories of my co work abt crypto and the success he gained and also before i joined i do some research how it was started so i truly believed.
Jump to: