Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 110. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Yes of course. i Think this new technology behind this crypto currency make them unique. In the past i don't believe in it but later on when i study about any information about crypto currency then i realized if we can make or use it's technology now. It can be a good progression on our side. I believe too that we can earn with crypto currency and we need only to find out what's the best for us.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
It is impossible to predict the future of crypto because the future evolves quickly and in unexpected directions.
Activity: 142
I’ve thought for some time that blockchain was the future. I still think that but increasingly I wonder if the future will incorporate blockchain without the crypto markets really going anywhere. I’m starting to think that big companies will move into blockchain development and all these coins we invest in here will flounder and die while already established tech companies see their stock prices soar as they master blockchain.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Yes. I am a truly believer in blockchain technology and usefulness of decentralized applications. We are so dependant of governments and I don't like this. I think we deserve more with better efficiency and higher privacy level.
Imy
Activity: 31
Merit: 5
Yes i think cryptocurrency is here to stay. There is a completely new economy movement and we are the early adopters. I honestly believe millennians will push it over the top and crypto will be main stream like internet or other technology. The world is changing, Blockchain technology is the future.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
Of course. That is why I'm here. I believe cryptocurrency will change the world. Though I don't understand much about it, I have a strong feeling that cryptocurrency will improve our world in time. This will reduce or maybe totally eliminate our major economic problems. Automation and transparency will secure our world.
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
Still there will be a recession, not all hamsters were dropped, I myself sold now 50% of the deposit, in order to make a purchase later. The fact that now there is no panic, it's good, I love the time when in the eyes of a person panic, he should not be in the market, it's not his element
Activity: 98
I trust in cryptocurrency, crypto for me is valuable, than gold because in cryptocurrency all your assets are digital that does it more reliable and reliable in comparison with other asset.
Activity: 672
Yes, I believe and understand the technology behind cryptocurrency. I see cryptocurrency as the future money, what we use in our day to day transaction in the nearest future. The adoption will become global very soon.
Activity: 112
Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency because its a modern currency and this a great way to earn good profit. If anyone have enough knowledge about crypto currency then they are earn money to use crypto currency. Crypto currency is more profitable is anyone can use it proper time. Cryptocurrency has bright future. Crypto currency becoming popular day by day.
Activity: 138
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

YES! I agree

I think the cryptocurrency technology will be huge in the future cux I think its future is bright  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
After my investments in Ethereum grew 45 times, I decided to study alternative crypto-currencies. Any investment is able to grow a hundredfold, and turn into a pumpkin. Your choice is to follow the advice or ignore it.
Activity: 647
buy bitcoin
Certainly I believe in the vitality of the crypto currency.
But everyone needs carefully to choose what to invest in. Now there is a lot of fraud.
Activity: 364
Absolutely I agree. The technology behind the cryptocurrency is huge.
It is important to stay calm, though the decline is lingering.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
The future of crypto currency I think it will be wonderful, but it seems to me that all the same it will not be soon, although there are already a lot of businesses that work with altcoins, maybe soon the growth will begin.
Activity: 56
To put it mildly, a very strange question. Would tens and hundreds of thousands of people invest their time and huge amounts of money (500 billion market capital) if they did not believe in crypto-currencies?
Activity: 161
Yes of course. i Think this new technology behind this crypto currency make them unique. In the past i don't believe in it but later on when i study about any information about crypto currency then i realized if we can make or use it's technology now. It can be a good progression on our side. I believe too that we can earn with crypto currency and we need only to find out what's the best for us.
Activity: 364
Yes i still believe in cryptocurrency even there are many issues regarding this digital coins. Im assured that all will be settled and it some token/coins will be used in everyday life in the future
Activity: 184
For sure I believe in the cryptocurrency ideology and values.

But I think it's also important to believe in the coin/token/ICO that you're investing in and not just hoping for a profit.
but in fact many participants in ICO expect profit not as a form of support for cryptocurrency technology. we can'tt deny that crypto is one platform for profitable business but don't forget every we invest, make confidence that we do for the betterment of world
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Yes i truly believe in ICO cryptocurrency it is the modern or a new technology currency. That is why i give timw to invest in crypto currency. Just believe in your self in participating this crypto world
Jump to: