Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 107. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 730
Merit: 250
I believe in crytocurrency because theres many persons become rich in this new techbology and its very helpful on poverty people like me and also all  needs extra money.like in last year i dont know what is cryptocurrency but i heard that in my friends and i ask a question about cryptocurrency  and i like this new technology.
copper member
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

So say the people who do not believe in the future. Conservatives. Cryptocurrency is the future. It is impossible to deny. Just many do not yet understand that the cryptocurrency will soon replace the usual money.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
Yes I still believe in crytocurrency but the problem so many people have is that they want to get rich within a tickle of an eye which calls for the present panic by people when the crytocurrency market falls. My humble advice is that we should keep calm and invest because I strongly believe the market will still bloom again
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I believe in cryptocurrency because it's much more than money.
It's a completely new vision of the world, and it will revolutionize the concept of power in the world.
Of course, I hope this will happen in a positive way.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
In the field of cryptocurrencies, you can earn quite quickly, but it is quite risky and requires great trading skills. Therefore, I would recommend long-term investments to everyone. Yes, it takes much longer, but it brings more revenue.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Of course I do. The world has long been ruled by electronic money, electronic wallets, electronic bills and electronic exchange points, cashing goes to the background, and expensive bank transfers like Western Union are interesting only to those not very advanced and new to modern technology.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I believe. I know that there are many good projects with cool bounty or airdrop. One of them is Welocal.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
I believe in cryptocurrencies as a whole, but think it is too early to consider many of these as good investments. There is a lot of noise in the industry, it is very crowded and there are far too many scams involved. All of this may or may not get sorted out, but in the meantime, I am not optimistic about things.
Activity: 132
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes! I believe in cryptocurrency

Because I think it's market value huge in the future and It gives us big profit in the long term
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
I believe that it is possible to earn money on the crypto currency. Every day there are a lot of interesting projects, news, new ideas, people. I believe and I will believe, this is our future.
Activity: 490
I truely believe in cryptocurrency and it's potential of creating a better payment system than any payment system that ever existed since trade by barter! Cryptocurrency is the future if money and it's amazing capacity is yet to be explore!
Activity: 406
I believe in crypto, of course every time I invest I have to believe that I invest mainly in crypto, in investing it takes sacrifice money, time and to earn profits to be patient, I trust in crypto and I will continue to believe.

The fact that I am holding over 15 altcoins and Bitcoin in my wallet, is the proof of my belief in the cryptocurrency. The market fall that we can watch for 3 months, is something temporary. I hope the situation will be improved.
Activity: 109
Merit: 4
Of course all of us here believe in the potential of cryptocurrency to date. well, I think as long as it still gives a very good impression, I will still believe in crytocurrency. even I already believe when bitcoin prices are still low.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
yes +1 here
Activity: 266
I absolutely agree with you! People who want only to earn, do not get into it
Activity: 84
i find it a very convenient tool for investing and be more open to stock market
Activity: 192
I truly believe in blockchain and cryptocurrency. thas is why i'm here for a long time. But now im trying to earn some money by trading . I think i'll do it, but it will not quickly moneys.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
That's a human that has a greedy and ambitious nature. Trading altcoin takes patience, not just wanting to profit a lot but wanting a short time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk
Cryptocurrency is still a new technology that has not been totally embraced by the masses, but the technology most f them are running of are very dependable and upto date. I believe crypto has a good future

Just curious. How did you gain control of this account? You are not the original owner of this account, Mr. Ethan Mckibben?

BTW, we also have your email address, VPN company, IP, and location, among other useful data.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

Complete agreement. ICO is primarily a campaign to find support in the project. Not a way to rip money off. You invest your forces or means, in exchange will currency, which will cost exactly so much, how many company will invest in it effort. Quickly get rich will never work. Here we have to like it and maybe then, there will come a time when your crypt a price of  1$ will rise to 20.000$
Jump to: