Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 105. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 900
Merit: 503
The most surprising thing is that they created a system that exists by itself and that no one can influence. No power can take money from the system. No one is forced to trust someone specific. It's enough that you trust blockchain technology. I believe that the future of digital currencies.

legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Blockchain technologies are here to stay, that's a fact.

However, we cannot forget the the impact they will have in the near future.

- Socially, they will create an even greater digital divide between the savvy and the ignorant;

- Economically, they might rock the foundations of all our well established classical trading systems;

- Technologically they might push for a wider adoption of cryptography, against the will of most government agencies.

This will not be a walk in the park...

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I believe that blockchain is a technology of future. There are already so innovative projects which changes the world and remember that it's still young market. Perspective alt coins grows like muchrooms after rain Smiley Im happy to watch some ICO projects like Nebula Network - decentralized storage cloud with emission mechanism tied to their supply, which makes it independent from Bitcoin rate. Thats something what crypto market needs..
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
I sincerely believe in the future of the crypto currency because it is a revolution in finance, also the technology of blockchain gives transparency and confidence in the completion of transactions and the security of your personal data  Smiley
Activity: 160
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

All progress rests in time, as a lot of time is necessary, at least to understand some structure, it is necessary to study it for a long time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is quietly changing the world with the tightness and transparency of the blockchain technology. The world will be better, no pawn, humanity will save more money and the world will grow. Cryptocurrency is not only currency but it is a technology ecosystem.
Activity: 104
With strong passion, I do believe in crypto currency .since I started investing in crypto currency my life have totally changed for good. I'm building my future by investing in cryptocurrency and I hope for the very best.
Activity: 476
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I totally agree with your opinion! If you focus on it too much, it will only make you panic! Do your work, read the news, and do not get too emotional. Belief creates value ! Don't forget this Wink
Activity: 182
Yes, I believe in crypto currency market. This is also a market where trade in exchanges. For this crypto need some rules and regulations.
Activity: 154

Cryptocurrency is helping different people's life, most of the people who are working on the corporate world are leaving their jobs to focus trading in the market because in this way they can earn more profit more than their own salary.
Activity: 121
I really believe in cryptocurrency and blockchain,because it is future, now market is changing very fast and more and more people interest in this-most of them want to earn money, bad news it is just manipulation by big guys with really know what can be, more and more people want take the piece of pie and be first, our world need changes and decentralization and blockchain with crypto is this way
Activity: 113
I really believe in crypto, my opinion is one tool that helps many people the opportunity to improve the easy way to get rich, invested in bitcoin, we can get rich with some more profits and I will not stop him to invest because I know Bitcoin is very easy to get more profit, so I believe the existence of crypto.
Activity: 322
These technologies are the future, and this always scares the beginners, but I think the future is the crypt and everything will be fine. You have to trust more in new technologies because the whole world is changing. we when that too even did not see the Internet and did not know that such will be. and in the past, when the entire banking system was being formed, many skeptics predicted that this would not take long. So with cryptornic everything new causes distrust. But soon the cue-ball will go up.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
Crypto is my passion. I've never thought that I will ever become crypto addicted but it is what I actually do for my whole day. I left basic job and want to learn more in crypto space and run a business in this sphere
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
After such a long wait and yesterday's growth of bitcoin, I think that it is necessary not only to believe in crypto-currencies, but it's probably time to be sure that crypto currencies today are what tomorrow will be the future finances of mankind.
Activity: 224
everyone wants to become rich in one minute and of course the belief in the crypto currency is strong, as it is the leader in the conditions of the developing economy of the future. this currency will develop as the new world needs an alternative monetary unit
Activity: 196
Cryptocurrency is the future - blockchain will mean cryptocurrency becomes the norms in our lives. It is still early in the crypto movement, but it provides the best system for managing our own data and its interactions with everyone elses. Don't forget to support those who want to grow this ecosystem. Support great use cases for blockchain - Photochain.io
Activity: 145

Bad market is normal but it is just for a while. For me this can't be a valid reason to withdraw my trust only a negative and weak.
Activity: 71
I truly believe in it. It's not crypto's per say but the blockchain technology. When you think of these coins as assets over currency it's much more understandable
Activity: 608
I believe in the crypto currency, and I'm sure in 10-20 years the crypto will replace the usual money, since it is much more convenient and profitable !
Jump to: