Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 104. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I really believe that investing in the Crypto currency is a good investment, but for this you need perseverance, for a short time the triumph is not achieved, everyone needs a process. Before, when I heard about bitkoyne, I thought, in fact, that this is a scam, but when I got information about bitkoyne, and I began to cherish the good luggage that he brought to anyone, as a consequence of this I now believe in bitkoyn and other coins with crystals.
Activity: 140

There is no doubt that today's ICOs are the future. In a few years many of them will actually die, but the best of them will develop so good products which we can't imagine today. They will become like facebook, alibaba and so on at the beginning of 2000.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Believing in crypto cannot be limited to pure greed. That is not real belief, its just ambition.

I have ambition too, I want my assets to increase their value over time generating income to improve my lifestyle. Of course I do!

But my belief in crypto goes way beyond the simple profit; I share the vision of the original chypher punks like Nakamoto himself.

Crypto technologies have the power to make the world a better place.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
Well I truly believe in crypto currency that's the main reason why I'm investing in all of those good crypto currencies out there which has a low value these days because I'm sure that they will gonna be increasing its market value in the following months. Crypto markets value is still crashing down so just be patient because I truly believed that good altcoins or crypto currencies has a good future in crypto world.
Activity: 188
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Of course, they all want everything at once, this is the joke of the crypts, I for example too for almost 3 months a lot of money cut down on only one Ripple, bought at 0.20$ 1300 pieces sold at 2.14$ I think for 3 months so not bad to get rich especially in Russia difficult.

Who's on earth don't wanna be rich? It's just that, there's no such thing as an instant rich except  ofcourse if you are the lucky winner of the lottery. Lol. But seriously, those people who believes into cryptocurrency are truly blessed when patiently waited the outcome or the profits made by your investment.

Everybody want to be rich and i am sure about that so many people can try to enter this world about crypto good income.
Actually we can be rich but not soo  because we have to run the trading and know experien given then success will come to ours.
Activity: 147
Passionately, i believe in crypto currency, since I'm into crypto currency everything seems to be alright than never before, crypto changed my life for good, so i have no reason to doubt crypto currency as long as the earth still exists.
Activity: 56
I trust and believe in the people who invest in the digital money, the crypto money, the blockchain technology and the algorithm. The only real phenomenon in the world can be blockchain. The world and the economy are changing.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 357
You do not need to force your self to believe how these cryptocurrencies is legit. Because if you do not believe in these cryptocurrency what are we doing here for? And what are we seeking and i know all of us know every story of other people changing their lives because of these cryptocurrencies. because in order to gain and to achieve something in your life you must believe on it first until you find the truth and know how theres cryptocurrencies good are.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes I also agree with your thoughts because the future of crypto is very good for long-term investment and do not be affected by bad issues about crypto. I'm sure if you wait to be sure next year the price of crypto will be more expensive.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Actually, I do not trust cryptocurrency, it's just a new way come up by companies to raise more fund cause nowadays it becomes harder to raise fund. Maybe blockchain technology can really influence our life in future, but not cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrecy and blockchain technology are almost the same. So if you didnt trust cryptocurrency , that only means you also said that you did not trust the blockchain technology either. Cryptocurrencies is not about fund raising , fund raising that you are talking about is only for the ico because an ico needs to crowdfund or collect funds from them investors in order to create their own project and those investors can also get the benefit by selling or using their coins thru their invested ico.
Activity: 42
Actually, I do not trust cryptocurrency, it's just a new way come up by companies to raise more fund cause nowadays it becomes harder to raise fund. Maybe blockchain technology can really influence our life in future, but not cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
You do not need to invest money in projects that you just *like* ...  Angry There must be specific criteria for selecting new projects, then your chances of earning money will increase!
If you want to earn money or invest something then all you got to do is to believe in cryptocurrency.You must be positive thinker when you will have a project want to do and if you invest.
Activity: 123
we like a projects are based on what we like, also it similar with our interested activity, so people are needed to invest in what their profile looks like, but most important i think people also avoid the scam and undedicated projects, because a legit project needed it most.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
Make money in cryptocurrency will be easy if we are patient, because actually all popular crypto going up in the long term. Cryptocurrency still small market, and has posibility to increase in volume and marketcap. Cryptocurrency will be huge and growing because many people in the world interesting about blockchain technology and the benefits.
Activity: 168
I think people who buy cryptocurrency without doing any research are asking for trouble. You have to do deep research and analysis before making any investments. Those who understand the technology will not be manipulated by daily price movements.
Yes, I very much agree with you. Before I purchased any cryptocurrencies I did not do any research, so I lost a lot of money.
But now I am starting to restrict myself from investing in cryptocurrencies and will start doing some research first.
Activity: 168
I think people who buy cryptocurrency without doing any research are asking for trouble. You have to do deep research and analysis before making any investments. Those who understand the technology will not be manipulated by daily price movements.
Activity: 224
Yes, I truly believe because cryptocurrencies changed my life because I was in a huge debt one year ago and I start working on crypto and started to earn slowly and paying off my debt and now I am debt free and earning good money from crypto now.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app

I believe in cryptocurrency and I believe there are many people who want to get rich in a short time but I do not think there is a shortcut to getting rich because even if you do a good job like trading you also need the process and capital and sometimes to become experts in terms of trade we need
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
I believe in cryptocurrency, and will investing to it. Especially now, when cryptoknowledges develops very quickly.
Activity: 179
if I was not believing in it i would nt be here, i think crypto is the future, when you see a big company like telegram invest in crypto, this is not random, soon amazon will create their own token
Jump to: