Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 114. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
кpиптoвaлютa yжe cyщecтвyeт. и дa, я нaдeюcь быcтpo paзбoгaтeть.Я cчитaю, чтo нoвыe тexнoлoгии пoмoгyт мнe в этoм
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
X-Block.io
crypto is future.... may be  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
We really believe in the future of crypto-currencies. Some, maybe most new people only come here for get rich quick schemes but old ones like us believe the tech, not the easy money. I hope new people also do their research and learn new things about crypto-currencies. I, as a Bitcoin believer, try to help every new people around me.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
Is there any reason to stop believing in the cryptocurrency market?Temporary difficulties which are not so difficult for all of us to survive
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
If I don't believe in cryptocurrency may be I do not know this forum now and I will still seek out there to learn some knowledge. at least I can say that I believe in and try.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I sincerely believe in cryptocurrencies because I am sure that they are a successful future for all the finances of the country.I hope that this will continue in the future mean development

I am not even sure whether we can call them crypto-currencies. Their usage as currency has been going down ever since the transaction fee increased in 2017. I prefer to call them crypto-assets. Nowadays, they are mostly used to store the wealth or as investment assets.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
I Do believe in Cryptocurrency. It's here already it's like the new technology 2.0 with a twist like a forex and Stock market mixture. Millenials are going to push this market for the next few years will become a trillion dollar industry.
Activity: 164
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I have no suggestions or hints to stop believing in it.Yes, the rate has fallen but it is obvious that he will grow so why give up
Activity: 615
I sincerely believe in cryptocurrencies because I am sure that they are a successful future for all the finances of the country.I hope that this will continue in the future mean development
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
I do believe in cryptocurrency as long as I have positive proof that cryptos are creating value where there was nothing and meanwhile creating value for myself and my investments.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The cryptocurrency market is never stable. It is therefore difficult to predict its evolution. But ICO participants are already familiar with this volatility. This has little effect on their level of participation. The increase in value remains a positive thing for the entire ecosystem
Activity: 495
 i sure believe in  that blockchain technology  will  give us anonimity and the freedom to transact without any centralization or regulations by our government,have bright future.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
I, as well as many participants in this forum, who hold the tokens believe in the future of the cryptocurrency, and this helps me to remain calm during the fall of the market of crypto.

If we won't believe in it, then we would never stay on this Forum and deal with cryptocurrency. I think that 2018 will be the year when the society will understand how important the crypto is for everybody.

A significant percentage of this forum's users are not believers; they are here just because they want to make a quick buck.

IMHO believers are those who make an effort to understand the origins of the crypto movement, the the current tech trends, the social implications, the economic impact.

I proudly include myself in this group and it makes me sad to read this thread and realize almost 90% of the post refer profit, profit, profit.... that's not belief, that greed!
Activity: 26
My friends says its true because they earn money on it. Also I read some article about it and its seems real. So yes, I believe its true.
Activity: 406
I, as well as many participants in this forum, who hold the tokens believe in the future of the cryptocurrency, and this helps me to remain calm during the fall of the market of crypto.

If we won't believe in it, then we would never stay on this Forum and deal with cryptocurrency. I think that 2018 will be the year when the society will understand how important the crypto is for everybody.
Activity: 238
After bad news about CTR dev arrested, i really wonder about cryptocurrency true value. I do not know what will crypto will bring to us, to real life, to help the world grow up.
Activity: 118
I don't believe in it any more or any less than the next guy. I truly believe that most people, myself included, have a difficult time understanding what block chain technology really is and how it functions.

People are here to make money, period, and of story. They don't necessarily have to believe in something 100% or understand it 100% to commit their money and try to get rich. The allure to be able to turn a hundred dollar bill into 50k or 500k is a tempting proposition and that's what Bitcoin presented to investors the last 5 years.

To those who made it big, congrats! The rest of us are a step behind you people but our goals are similar, IMO...

I do believe in cryptocurrency even before that i only heard about it from strangers. Now, I'm already investing on it with time and effort. I know it takes months or years to earn money yet I'm willing to do it and learn more about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
I do, it reminds me of the "old" days when the internet was coming up and people weren't into it yet.
Activity: 154
I sincerely believe in crypto-currencies and I hope that the situation that has developed in the market will be resolved in the near future. Crypto proved to be like an Evolution in the world of economics, it's something completely new and transparent, I really would like that they had a future!
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
We are moving into a digital age of togetherness. Blockchain technology is very good. She has no equal. I want to believe BTC will become accepted as a fiat currency. Cryptocurrencies is a financial future solution.
Jump to: