Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 116. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
I believe in cryptocurrency. It just can not be aimed at making money. We understand that Blockchain software adds color to my life and prepares the world economic system. Cryptocurrency can even cure poverty. A new era of our old planet and human history will begin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
The fact that here many want to quickly earn this fact, another question is that few are ready to dump the market or dumps for individual coins and they frantically try to find an outlet by investing in other coins. So the main patience and luck the rest of the market will do for you.
Activity: 192
Yes, I do believe that crypto currencies are our future, the future of our species. Therefore, the crypto currency will still come to our world, when it will be exactly no one knows, but it seems to me that this will happen very soon.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yeah, i do believe in the industry and this is why even though i know that market is crashing, i didn't cash it out because this industry is community based, not centralized goverance

If everyone just wanted to make money, this industry wouldn't go long. Imagine when 90% of people cashed out at once, it will affect the market hard
Activity: 224
The technology will work in future. I believe and I put my money there just because I'm sure that a lot of business will work on crypto. The problem is that all projects are young. But those who will give secure using and really useful idea will keep the market on top and people will use it for sure. So I prefer to find such projects and put my money for longterm.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I truly believe in cryptocurrency but I don't expect that it can make me rich in a short period of time a hundred percent. It would be pure luck if I can be rich in just a few days but I think it's possible in a few months or years. Also it takes a huge capital to become instant millionaire in this investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Cryptocurrency is still a new technology that has not been totally embraced by the masses, but the technology most f them are running of are very dependable and upto date. I believe crypto has a good future
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
I am sure that cryptocurrency will soon become widespread all over the world. Blockchain technology is gaining popularity among people just like the Internet 25 years ago.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
I became interested in the technology that I started to trust it. The technology behind cryptocurrency creation is very innovative and is one of the greatest technologies mankind has ever made to date. Moreover, the potentials it carries is something I am very amazed and interested in. Investment-wise I see bitcoin as a very innovative way of investing in the new world.
Activity: 350
I believe in cryptoconversion. Because it is an excellent opportunity to earn money. Crypto can change life of society to the best. But I know that realization of cryptography requires a lot of time. Now it is just good way to earn money.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
NO, THE PEOPLE WHO THINKS THAT IT IS THE WAY TO EARN A MILLION$ THEN I WOULD SAY PLEASE DO NOT ENTER IN THE CRYPTO MARKET. AND YES, IF U HAVE A PATIENCE THEN U ARE WELCOMED AS BECAUSE 2017 WAS THE MOST BULLISH YEAR BUT AS OF 2018 THE MARKET WILL NOT HAVE MUCH BOUNCE BACK AS  CONSOLIDATION OF THE BITCOIN'S HIGHER PRICE IS REQUIRED TO JUMP TO THE 1M$ BY 2020 AS PREDICTED BY JOHN MACAFEE. IT WILL CRASH AND IT WILL BOUNCE BACK AGAIN AND IF IT WILL BE USED AS  A FUTURE CURRENCY THEN THE BEST TIME TO ACCUMULATE THE FUTURE CURRENCY IS NOT YET OVER IT HAD JUST STARTED.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
we are in 1st generation of crypto, lot's of development come day after day. i believe once a time our paper currency will replace by crypto   
Activity: 42
Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (www.welltrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thank you for your answers!
copper member
Activity: 546
Yes I so much believe in crytocurrency and I believe it will yield so much profit in the long time. The problem with people is that they want to get rich in a very short period of time. Crytocurrency is a long term investment that will later yield very positively if only one can be patient
Activity: 53
Saya percaya banget gan, karena saya dikenalkan dengan bitcoin atau mata uang kripto dengan seseorang yang memang terbukti dengan uang digital cripto. Saya berharap dengan mengenal teknologi ini, banyak ilmu n penghasilan yang saya peroleh.
Activity: 372
Yes, I really believe in encrypted currency, because I think this is the future of many people in the world. There are many great projects coming from them. They will show this block chain technology to people is a great technology.
Activity: 308
I truly believe in crypto currency that's why I'm always keep on pushing myself to do all of this crypto currency paying activities because I am hoping that someday what I am doing right now will give me opportunity to be able to get out from the poverty line but there are also times when I really felt tired in doing all of this crypto currency paying activities especially when the tokens or crypto currency they are paying don't have any market value yet or if there is it is very much under valued.
Activity: 109
Presale Starting May 1st
Yes I believe in cryptocurrency. If you act wisely in this market and use other's experiences you can make much money.
To be rich in short time in this market is realistic, not a dream.
I would like to believe this, but I've been here for more than six months, and increased by only$ 1,000, and that which display or as something to use until you can, as tokens, which I bought is not yet on the exchange.
Activity: 69
You can get rich, but not mortals like us. For a start, you should have a lot of money, and secondly should be no less familiar. Only then can you make a contribution by fucking at least some profit. Those who become millionaires, they simply just got lucky.
Activity: 308
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

That is very true buddy. This year, crypto has proven that it is not for get rich quick people. If you're not ready to take the train and cover the distance, then I think the person is lost. Because crypto is a long term thing, and if you always forecast short term, you'll loose money
Jump to: