Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 115. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Yes, i believe in cryptocurrency.my believe is 100 percent. Cryptocurrency .cryptocurrency is going to change the world and make it a better place for everyone interesting and believe in it.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
the immateriality of bitcoin confuses many users. They ask: how can bitcoin carry any value if it does not exist? Indeed, bitcoin is a concept, a piece of computer code. Gold is a physical object that we can touch, and that has various applications. Yes, even paper money can be used instead of toilet paper
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

The crypto currency will come to our world, crypto currency is are future of money so that's why im joining campaigns since last year untill now.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
There is so many ups and downs in the world of cryptocurrency because it is very volatile. If you lose at your first investment or you got scammed, don’t stop to try again because in crypto world there are so many opportunities. You just need to be patient and you will earn as if you’re doing nothing.
Activity: 168
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
No person or state can issue or destroy bitcoins at its discretion. The only way to change the rules in the bitcoin network is to jointly solve miners who can only run the update together.
Activity: 753
I am very pleased that in my time I learned about crypto-currencies, and first of all, of course, about bitcoin. It is very interesting to me to observe the development of crypto-currencies and the creation of new projects. I am sure that the crypto-currencies and new technologies associated with them will change our world for the better.
Activity: 42
Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (www.welltrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 156
The story of getting wealth quickly through bitcoin can stimulate many new investors to join the encrypted world. This is helpful for the development of the community. Of course, only block chaining technology has been developed. More companies will use block chain technology to make progress. I believe that encrypted currency is likely to become the driving force of this technology.
Activity: 69
Cryptocurrency in any case has a future. This is a new young market, which will develop every year more and more.
Activity: 279
investing of this kind does not tolerate frivolous approach. This is a high-risk, highly speculative market, which is at an early stage of development. A huge number of investors left their money here.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I believe that blockchain could be used in voting and medical data protection but I don't expect that cryptocurrencies will be the future of money. It just game, especially for young people. Just like gambling or collectibles.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
i don't believe in it. Not because of it's technology, but the imposiblity to pass through governments regulations.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 7
When we talk about cryptocurrency,  we talk about Bitcoin. We talk about the aim of Satoshi's project - "Be your own bank". Cryptocurrency is the actual cashless transaction.   The Blockchain is indeed a new horizon in the financial world. The question is - is there any benefit in cryptocurrency? The answer lies on the individual views. Be it for investment purposes or to "be your own bank " cryptocurrency have come to stay.
Activity: 168
Presale Starting May 1st
I do believe in Cryptocurrency as our future of money so that's why since last year and until today I participate a lot of signature and other bounty campaigns and I invested also some of the most promising Altcoins I know because while the crypto market is down and bleeding, I take this good advantage while they're very cheap and on sale.
I believe that this technology will replace the money that we are using today and will be soon crypto to be part of our everyday living.
Activity: 252
cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology can really change the world we know. No wonder many compare the current stage of development of the cryptocurrency market with the development of the Internet in the 90s.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
For many crypto currency, as a way of earning money - no more than that. I also participate in charity companies and earn tokens, but also I really believe in the future of the crypto currency and the fact that they will simplify and improve our lives.
Activity: 370
Yes i do truly believe on the crypto currency becuase one day we are going to use the crypto currency as a currency used by the world itself but still we are still working on it but one day that mighy be happrn
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
bitcoin gave not bad to earn, it is decentralized, it is not subject to inflation. If I had bought 100-200 bucks initially, I would be a dollar millionaire now. Well, something like that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency is the future! Everyone has already noticed that there is a widespread introduction of blockchain technologies in a variety of areas. This will give a new influx of investors in various projects, and many of them will give investors the opportunity to earn. The most important thing is to have patience and not to sell coins ahead of time.
Activity: 205
I believe in cryptocurrency  technology. Because either is a means of getting rich either by investing or participating in bounties.
Jump to: