Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 117. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
Of course I trust crypto currencies and blockchain technology. I would not have been researching for hours or reading articles every day if I had not trusted. This is our future technology Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I sure believe cryptocurrency all in my life , I think their future is good. we should patience with them because grow day by day and we  should believe it.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Yes, I believe in the crypto currency, if only because the electronic money, e-wallets, electronic bills and electronic exchange points have been steered in the world for a long time, cash is receding into the background, and expensive bank transfers by the type of western union are interesting only not very advanced and bad familiar with modern technology personalities.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
I do believe in cryptocurrency.
Most of my fund, although not so much, is not in stock or fiat, but in cryptocurrency.
I believe it will become a very popular investment option to ordinary people.
I am glad to be one of the early adopters.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
2018 might be the decisive year for crypto to become mainstream and acknowledged as a powerful moving force capable of changing the world's economy.

I believe crypto will play a significant role in our lives very soon, but all depends on credibility.

We have to stop supporting shit coins and scam ICOs.

All depends on that!

If we want others to believe in crypto like we do, we must show them this is a respectable business and not a shady area where criminals lurk in the shadows.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
I do that, listening to the negative news is just making me nervous. I just invest and believe that my money will increase in quantity.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
You believe that digital cryptocurrencies must be supported by something of value.

Many digital cryptographic currencies have no real application to cheat money!

Only a digital cryptographic currency with practical application value will be believed!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes I really believe in cryptocurrencies because I saw how my friends lives changed because of cryptocurrencies. At first when my friend introduce cryptocurrencies to me, I did not believe because all comes to my mind was a networking. But few months later they got income and that's the time I believe it.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Given that a certain currency is truly decentralized, the blockchain technology is definitely legit. In fact, a lot of institutions are looking to integrate it into their existing system. Unfortunately, scam coins exist so we need to really know what we are about to invest in...
Activity: 364
if I think that is very confident with the currency crypto very much and plus the level of profit and loss is great also but for the users it is common to happen.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
I believe in crytocurrency but not on this form because some will dis appear so waste of time...must have to be patience at all enjoy life there is no easy money we must work for it
of course all of us here believe in the potential of cryptocurrency to date. well, I think as long as it still gives a very good impression, I will still believe in crytocurrency. even I already believe when bitcoin prices are still low.
Activity: 112
Yes, I truly believe in cryptocurrency, a digital alternative to more traditional methods of exchange and also generated alternative points of view. Over the last couple of months, I have been gaining more knowledge about cryptocurrency and understanding of its use and benefits.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
yes I am still believing with the currency crypto because I am sure with this crypto currency I will get a big advantage in my own opinion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Yes I believe in crypto and I'm fascinated by it! I believe this technology has a lot to offer
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Yes I believe in cryptocurrency. If you act wisely in this market and use other's experiences you can make much money.
To be rich in short time in this market is realistic, not a dream.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 844
I believe in cryptocurrency what else in cryptocurrency there is the name of its blockchain system that has been proven safe For those who want to invest better use savings money rather than daily necessities,And do not panic sell when the price goes down
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Yes I too believe in crypto currency as it's not hard work But requires a lot and lot of smart work and requires too much of patience if not it will not take long time o lose everything in crypto.
Activity: 224
Yes, I have full belief in cryptocurrency that future belongs with cryptocurrency as I am seeing from last 3 year that now most of the world is now aware of cryptocurrency and also investing in it so I am sure we will see a good future of cryptocurrency in the coming times.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
Yes i believe the cryptocurrency. I will learn more information from cryptocurrency. It help to for the peoples growth. It connect the people so people will be share more information for the future business improvement. It good opportunity for growth.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I fully believe in cryptocurrency , I also believe that is a digital technology that have come to stay and a digital technology that will lead the future. But the fact is that cryptocurrency need to under go many reforms to achieve the status of global acceptance. This reforms may be very stormy but at the end of the day the benefit will what it.
Jump to: