Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 120. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
I believe crypto is a super disruptive technology that will change the world we live in. It will be the next Internet.

I am so sure about it that i have invested my own funds into it in order to support the transition.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Blockchain the world!
yes we do, blockchain technology is something like internet around 2000' Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I'm sure that the crypto currency market is just beginning.
We are participants of a completely new market.
Most likely the cryptocurrency is transformed in some way, but it has a future.
Activity: 88
Crypto currency is a digital currency and and it make our life easy, I believe crypto currency because I know that Crypto is really safe way to transfer our money and we can stored our money in my own wallet, I think crypto is a safe and easy system for us. Thanks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
Of course I believe in cryptocurrency. It grows very fast and already many people are investing in it besides cryptocurrency is a good solution for financial future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Cryptocurrencies is just another way of getting money for people nowadays and while we are not using it as currency nothing will change in our world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
I truly believe cryptocurrencies can change a persons life for better or worse.  There are many opportunities to make money with cryptocurrencies.  However, there are also many scams that can leave you empty handed or in financial burden.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

This strategy suits me. I'm not a trader. I like to invest in new, promising projects. Carefully observe their development. I do not often look at current prices. A good project will always bring a good profit. But you need to be able to wait. This is not for everyone.
Activity: 134
I truly believe that cryptocurrencies are the future of our economy- they have gained our trust, and people are happy earning via cryptocurrency mining. It is not necessary that the richer will become rich. If you technically see, most of the governments are planning to take action against cryptocurrencies, but it cannot be said with certainty which country will show a positive flag and which one will show a negative one.
Activity: 171
Many not only believe in the crypto currency, but successfully own it, invest, make a profit. and very happy)
And someone does not trust, does not believe, does not understand. (
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
In this situation it is very difficult to say something positive about it. Many people have lost their faith because the market has been red for a long time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Yes i truly believe in blockchain technology. sooner or later more people will merge in this technology and government will make their move to adopt it because they know how much change it can make in the economy on the near future.
Activity: 308
Hey. I believe that the future belongs to blockchain technologies, which means cryptocurrency. Therefore, I recommend studying projects and investing in the future. This is our chance.
Activity: 154

the color of the events and graphics of recent times has been reduced to reduce the belief in the crypto money market. I hope to recover myself as soon as possible.
Activity: 210
I do really believe in cryptocurrency it can give you more profit when you are investing in a good project.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
If you invest enough in crypto or hodling it, you should pretty much truss or believe in it. The modern technologist is becoming much more complex, and cryptography makes its own way to enter the modernization we are now facing. There's always room for cryptography.
Activity: 175
Yes i truly believe in cryptocurrency because it has been evolve in the digital market for how many years already and a lot of people joined and got succesful.we should not rush all things in crytocurrency we should learn and undrstand the concept crypto in order to have a great result in the future.
Activity: 112
I believe in crypto not because of just the money in it but because it owns the future and is been co-ordinated by the future (age range), more so it has a very positive future for those willing to wait quietly and patiently, most of all its decentralized!!!!!!!!
Activity: 518
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Cryptocurrencies are not just virtual assets. Some currencies has its own banks and the net of ATMs around the world. So it would be much better to have such coins in yours portfolio. I believe in big future of crypto.
Activity: 364
the blockchain technology behind crypto is going to be the future but most of the coins are scams and useless and just using the hype revolving the blockchain to fill their pockets
Jump to: