Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 138. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
yes, i do believe in cryptocurrency. If not, why I join this bitcoin thread forum ? but I'm still studying for me to know how bitcoin works.
Activity: 8
I believe it and the future, so I invested money. I expect that I can make huge profits. I think everyone is greedy, because greed encourages them to find ways to make money. The cryptocurrency offers such an opportunity.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Set aside the investment craze in the crypto world and let's go back to the essence of cryptocurrencies for a while. I prefer to think of cryptocurrencies as a form of payment with a lower transaction cost comparing to other forms of payment we currently use on a daily basis. The reason for voices against cryptos I believe is because it's human nature for people to resist things that they are not familiar with. As long as we allow cryptos time to develop, there is no reason to believe that people would give up on sth that has lower cost and more efficient.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

This reminds me of my recent loses.  I anticipated for that and I am ready to hodl no matter how low every coin goes. I believe a time will come that my hodling coins will shoot up again.  Cryptocurrency follows that order and it is normal that coins go down at the moment.  Imagine if you were the one who bought 1btc for 1200$. Will u be hodling everything without exchanging some for profit?
So that's what's going on.
Activity: 140
for cryptocurrency the future, it already plays an important role in our lives
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
i'm believe confident with cryptocurrency in the future because it's not easy to achieve someone getting rich in just an instant while doing this. only those who are patient and convinced of thiss can happen and manifest themselves.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
I believe in cryptocurrency's technology which is blockchain, it can revolutionize the payment and the banking system if it is implemented worldwide.However, most people are investing into crypto to make fast and high gains. This is not a bad idea unless they pull out all of their gain out of crypto... people should be rewarded for investing into something that is beneficial to the community. I believe blockchain technology will give  more advantages to the cryptocurrency community in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I believe in cryptocurrency, a lot of people came out from the shadows and upgraded their lifestyle. I am still young and need to learn a lot, but I am enjoying this moment, having the best time of my life.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Yes i do believe in cryptocurrency. I earn a lot of money from it. I started in crypto with small amount of investment. I lose almost half of it but with some advice and strategy with the help of my friends who is into crypto, i gain more profit now from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 33
cryptocurrency is new mode of transaction in present age, and it has to be accepeted at what ever extent.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
in the crypto world no need to invest directly. before that first you have to learn some criterias to earn money this is the main matter in cryptoworld. who are working in crypto world they are all believed in bitcoin. because they are earn more money in it. first learn how to make money without investment.
Activity: 87
I do. The technology behind a lot of coins are good and the algorithms are sound. Blockchain technology is revolutionary and with mass adoption when it finally happens will change transactions as we know it
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I believe cryptocurrency is today and will be here as long there is web! Bitcoin and different altcoins utilizing blockchain innovation or other innovation have incited individuals to adjust to the cutting edge arrangement of cryptocurrency world. Being quiet in this division is an absolute necessity. I'm as yet a learner, adapting each day about digital money I can state the subject of is so entranced. It has officially affected immensely on world financial framework.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
if you do not believe in crypto do not participate with bitcoin world. Those who idolize bitcoin certainly trust the crypto because they know that crypto can give them benefit from the coins they sell. Must first believe that what we do is not in vain. so with crypto
Activity: 448
If you are doing crypto currency works then most probably you are believing in crypto. It does not make sense if you are doing crypto works an you arde not believing it? Yes of course all of us guys that are doing it wanted to earn money out of cryptos. Getting rich maybe if we have our luck but I think that it is not just easy money out here. We do some efforts in making  profits with our coins.
Activity: 378
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.

You are absolutely right. I would add another point which should not put all your money on one "horse". Then the fear of losing everything will be much weaker.
Yes, its a defensive act but if you willing to gamble your money and believe that soon it will give you a lot of opportunity to earn more than you think then invest it all. As for me, i have much believe for the future of crypto based on the world's trend today that our technology is always innovating and marches to the fullest digital technology then crypto currency will be the leader of monetary transfer in the future.

Actually our technology does not innovating yet since so many idea is still wothout product.
All the new innovating project is still not using for real but only for crowdsale. I hope future will answer everything.
All of this is based on new technologies and solutions. Most people just want to be super rich in no time. What I want to say is be patient, live your life, and not get too emotional with all the negative news.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I believe with cryptocurrency give some advantages for the community, and in the future this cryptocurrency market will big. Just to see back since 2009 when Bitcoin born until now, in every years the price of Bitcoin higher and the volume of marketcap also increasing. So in the long term cryptocurrency will big because more and more people will jump in to it.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Ofcourse yes. If you want to earn a good profit you need to work hard that can be "physically or mentally".In the field of crypto nothing is predictable what exactly will happen. Just have patience and keep following the strategies that other investors or traders do.
Activity: 80
I am must be believe in cryptocurrency.why i am believe crypto,beacause cryptocurrency is the best earning source of bitcoin and earn money.So i sure its true cryptocurrency is the shine in our life.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11

You are absolutely right. I would add another point which should not put all your money on one "horse". Then the fear of losing everything will be much weaker.
Yes, its a defensive act but if you willing to gamble your money and believe that soon it will give you a lot of opportunity to earn more than you think then invest it all. As for me, i have much believe for the future of crypto based on the world's trend today that our technology is always innovating and marches to the fullest digital technology then crypto currency will be the leader of monetary transfer in the future.

Actually our technology does not innovating yet since so many idea is still wothout product.
All the new innovating project is still not using for real but only for crowdsale. I hope future will answer everything.
Jump to: