Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 150. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 15
February 28, 2018, 10:00:42 AM
I believe in new technologies and in the crypt, I think that soon the crypt will first replace the fiat and technologies related to it will be applied in many areas.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 08:44:43 AM
I believe in blockchain and I like to see how it becomes a part of our life and embraces new industries.
And yes, I also want to become rich, like most of us. And this is also good.This attracts new investors to the market
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
February 28, 2018, 08:26:54 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

yes, indirectly we all have a desire to become rich and earn money quickly from crypto.
I agree with you, that we should be patient and use our common sense in crypto, because if we do not have patience then we will experience a big loss and can not realize what we want.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 06:46:30 AM
I really believe in cryptocurrency, because I think it is the future for a lot of people in the world. There are so many great projects that are coming out of nowhere and they will show the people what a great technology this blockchain stuff is!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 06:41:57 AM
Yes I'm truly believe in cryptocurrencies because it give an opportunity to everyone gain income in decent way through engagement within. Invest money with crypto's currency is giving chance to earn profit in short term investment. Bitcoin and other cryptos are decentralized currencies and every transaction within is smooth and easy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 06:29:50 AM
An economic bubble is a situation where the market price of a commodity is significantly higher than its intrinsic value.
Does the current price of bitcoin exceed its intrinsic value? Are the opinions about his future implausible?
The best that we can say here and now: in the future, money will look different than today. It seems likely that bitcoin and other crypto-currencies will be part of this future, but we can only guess how much they will cost.
Activity: 112
February 28, 2018, 06:26:23 AM
yes at this time I think it will be hard to believe in crypto but I think it will not last long. because it is now starting to stabilize all the altcoins I have today.
but I believe that the crypto currency will recover in the near future.
Activity: 168
February 28, 2018, 12:36:58 AM
I agree with you - if people don't want to get rich by investing in encrypted money, there won't be so many scams.

I really believe in cryptocurrency! But not in this form, most existing COINS will disappear.
Activity: 25
February 28, 2018, 12:31:54 AM
yes, I do honestly believe that blockchain and crypto technologies will be innovations in everyday life. There are already areas which use these technologies.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 12:29:18 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I believe in cryptocurrency as not only the tool to earn much more money than I made before. I believe in blockchain technologies that will make our life easier and bring us a lot of new benefits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 10:01:59 PM
I believe in the value of moving money across borders easily and banking the unbanked. Problem is, it makes monitoring money coming from illicit activities hard or nearly impossible.

If you watched Dirty Money on Netflix (Cartel Bank - HSBC), HSBC enabled the terrorist organizations and cartels to fund their operations.
In the big picture, if we want a safer and better planet to live. We must fix the issue of enablement of terror groups and cartels and other illegal activities.
Activity: 182
February 27, 2018, 09:09:43 PM
of course, my trading crew on the crypto world already produce considerable advantages. and the moment I tried it on a bounty, in my opinion, it will not regret when you believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
February 27, 2018, 08:52:49 PM
What you are saying makes a sense, however neither "Truly believing" is the right attitude. When you "truly believe" you become blind at anything which violates your beliefs, so you could be heading towards any catastrophe without ever realizing it until it is too late.
Activity: 378
February 27, 2018, 07:35:48 PM
I think that this year we will see the legitimacy of cryptocurrency, so there is a lot to believe in. Many projects will be rolling out a real-life, workable product based off their tokens.
Activity: 93
February 27, 2018, 07:14:13 PM
There would be a liitle bit of a risk, but i believe in the future of cryptocurrency and i believe it will stabilize. So i went into the world of digital currency because i believe that it will help me , especially with our daily basic needs, for my children's education. Simple persistence and broad understanding in the field of digital currency and eventually you can get everything you want.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 06:21:56 PM

I believe in crypto that's why I'm patiently waiting for my what I invest. And that's true patient is the key,enjoy our life don't always listen some fuds without proofs sometime all of news are speculation only.
Activity: 602
February 27, 2018, 06:16:33 PM
I believe in blockichain, he has a future. but  crypto market can collapse. but it will not be soon))
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 27, 2018, 05:05:09 PM
Cryptocurrencies became a part of my life and I can't imagine how to live without them. I'm sure that all the FUD regarding the nearrest crash of all crypto is no more than just a manipulation of the market. There're millions of people involved in crypto, hundreds of projects on blockchains and billions of dollars invested - do you really believe that this mechanism can crash one day?
Activity: 145
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 05:01:02 PM
believe: accept that (something) is true, especially without proof.

hope you all know the meaning of 'believe'

Activity: 28
February 27, 2018, 04:56:25 PM
It is kind of like asking "do you truly believe in stocks"?  Like stocks, there are lots of promising crypto currencies and others that shouldn't see the light of day.

I'd recommend looking for opportunities where there is a strong existing business where blockchain is creating differentiating value.  Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
Jump to: