Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 152. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 27, 2018, 08:27:59 AM
I do not really believe in them and I think they can bering me more money so I buy in more. But the truth is that I need to know more about it if I want to make more money in long term.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 08:16:47 AM
Yes I do. With the innovation that is happening right now, you can expect the unexpectable and believe with unbelievable. Also, cryptocurrency does not only exist to make us rich, it has its own essence. Everyone of us can be benefited from it, both merchandisers and consumers.
Activity: 89
Merit: 19
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
February 27, 2018, 07:48:31 AM
I do, but I'm not sure that governments will allow to survive decentralized money, cause on unprofitableness for them.
Yes i truly believe in cryptocurrency because there are a lot of cryptocurrency that can help me to be rich in the future just like on trusting the best cryptocurrency the bitcoin, believing and investing on the best cryptocurrency can help us to have a lot of profit in the future.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 07:40:00 AM
MTC bo eden od najboljših ICO leta 2018 iz mojega mnenja in pregleda, in to je https://marineco.in/ico. Zakaj je MTC ena najboljših ICO, ker:
- je prva samostojna kripto valuta
- je prvi kovancec brez DEV.
-na umetna inteligenca.
- resnično je decentraliziran.
  kliknite na spodnjo povezavo in registrirajte 45000 MTC brezplačno
  https://marineco.in/ico
Activity: 196
February 26, 2018, 04:40:47 PM
The crypto money world is very moving. people are very confused. investors and winners on the stock market believe. next time everyone will believe.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 02:05:13 PM
Yes, I completely trust crypto-currencies, I'm verb that they are our future. Let it look stupid, but I think that the Crypto currency is a very good opportunity to replace the boring dollar with bitcoin, which will be available to everyone on the whole planet.
Activity: 2
February 26, 2018, 02:00:36 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I agree. And just like with any investment, we all should have  a research first. Learn about what we are risking and be smart at it. We can't just invest with the things we do not know. Come on! It's 2018. Be smarter!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
February 26, 2018, 01:56:02 PM
Two years back if you had asked this question, my answer would have been not so sure. But with the current progress it is making, there’s no doubt that cryptocurrencies are here to stay and they are getting more legit every passing day as more government’s around the world are legalizing it and passing laws making the cryptocurrencies legit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
February 26, 2018, 11:48:57 AM
You do not need to invest money in projects that you just *like* ...  Angry There must be specific criteria for selecting new projects, then your chances of earning money will increase!
I have been involved in Crypto projects for a long time, and I feel confident that many of my projects include a lot of bugs or undue risks. Frequently, there are opinions from the public that Crypto will soon end in the future and will not be able to give investors a good and reliable market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
February 26, 2018, 11:44:42 AM
You do not need to invest money in projects that you just *like* ...  Angry There must be specific criteria for selecting new projects, then your chances of earning money will increase!
you got it mate,not because we like the projects means capable of giving us income this is not why the crypto runs.we must have proper knowledge of every ico we will be investing..the OP is good in some aspects but the totality wasnt stand for the benefits of every cryptonians..for me i gues better if we invest in project ico,better we join the campaigns too.so we will be having double opportunity on profiteering,but the sad part is if we got scammed things that no one really knows .since ico now is hard to predict if legitimate of scams because of thier expertise in every things about matter
Activity: 88
February 26, 2018, 11:39:15 AM
Belief is a word that is dependent on the benefits a thing provides us and stays with us.

yes Crypto has brought profits to me in a large amount so i do believe in Crypto.

It has changed my life style and i am not that person anymore who i was a couple of years back and now i have money and I earn and the best part is all it is from home so my belief is with crypto.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 11:32:52 AM
Fiat is an old world currency, I can see crypto as the future, the world is adverse to quick change though so it might take a while but look at the coin industry, there are hundreds of coins - what happens if those are all for nothing? That would be a huge crash, I like to believe that there is no way crypto can truly fail. Corrections and prices may change but the coins aren't going away.
Activity: 53
February 26, 2018, 11:32:28 AM
Yes. Why won't you invest on something you don't in? It's like digging a hole you can't climb back. I believed in crypto because many people told me about this. I didn't believed at first until my friend told.me that he earned thru bitcoin. So I borrowed from him and start investing in crypto.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
February 26, 2018, 10:47:14 AM
This is so true. Some of people here who join cryptoverse joined because they think money is fast here. They didn't study the concept or anything, they only knew that they can earn millions here. That is why if things fall apart, they easily give up. It is because they do not believe or simply they do not know the beauty in this technology.
Activity: 12
February 26, 2018, 10:32:09 AM
I believe in this market. I think this time is the time investors are speculating coin. Coin is not commonly used. When coin is popular, coins will return to their real value
Activity: 99
February 26, 2018, 10:07:32 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I think yes, many of us has use cryptocurrency in early stage and they have now a too much crypto. And I think the technology cannot shut down. So hold it so it will increase too much.
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
February 26, 2018, 09:56:02 AM
I do, but I'm not sure that governments will allow to survive decentralized money, cause on unprofitableness for them.
Activity: 98
February 26, 2018, 09:48:34 AM
i really believe it's changing our world by cryptocurrency.
To be rich is everyone's dream no doubt.
Activity: 62
February 26, 2018, 09:46:55 AM
I think people like to be in control of their own data/money etc; crypto is a good way to handle that and will probably be incorportated more and more into society... What coins are really 'worth' is hard to define though
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
February 26, 2018, 09:36:40 AM
The future of cryptocurrency can develop in a bad direction, now it a good earning tool, what will be in a year or two with crypto its unknown. I truly belive in blockchain technology, this tech is absolutly our future, even though crypto will collapse, blockchain will stay.
Jump to: