Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 147. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think yes , I do honestly believe that blockchain and crypto technologies will be innovations in everyday life. There are already areas which use these technologies. Long time ago we used paper to recover and send data and now we use pc to do it, this is the development of the times.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Yeah at believe with new technology like cryptocurency. Currently I have invested money to participate in ICO several times. I still be patient with all the altcoin I have because I'm sure that in the future cryptocurency will prevail.
Activity: 33
I believe in cryptocurrency. I trust cryptocurrency. I can say that this will be a part , a big part of our future. Why? Because of all the opportunities that are given to use because of cryptocurrency. We can acquire many benefits from it. It is just sad that some are scamming and using it for bad things. Let's all be happy and believe in cryptocurrency, which is the one that changes the life of people who are in need.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
I truly believe cryptocurrencies can change a persons life for better, there are many opportunities to make money with cryptocurrencies. I strongly believe in the tech and I believe in seeing crypto as the future of market and money. 
Of course. Cryptocurrency is so much important to me and this change me a lot. I do a lot of things to make a good profit but i finally find it in bitcoin, here in forum. I do altcoin, joining bounty campaign and so on. i believe that this could help me a lot since i am studying and this could help me in any kind of what i need. I earn money at the same time I enjoy what am i doing.
Activity: 364
No one got rich in an instant or in just a snap. Even a man who won a lottery took so much effort and time to bet with their lucky numbers. Same thing in cryptocurrency community. If you want to gain more profits and get rich soon then try to be patient and avoid panic selling. Intead hodling would be the best to achieve your goal in cyptos.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I think there is something in it, but this needs to be dealt with for years so that it can be analyzed in advance, in my opinion, it is very difficult and very few people own what analysis is perfectly and they make good money on this
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Honestly, I really do believe in cryptocurrency. Having recently read through the Whitepaper for Ethereum and NEO I can say for sure that they have the potential to revolutionize the world. Yes, bitcoin started the game, but it would need significant upgrades to compete with the sheer potential of NEO with its decentralized applications and NeoContracts, it is a gamechanger for sure. There is a place for bitcoin, but there is an even bigger place for ETH/NEO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Sell Hype, buy the Dips. You can be a believer and be supportive, an so on, but you will never be rich if just sit with patience.
I am a true believer in crypto currency and now I regret a lot with so many lost chances of selling at HYPE. Some of my coins will never get their previous ATH. And this is due to my strong beliefs in crypto.
You may be a believer, but you have to be carefull with constantly changing environment in CRYPTOSPACE.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrencies are the future. This does not mean that we will be able to earn money. But we can see how the world is changing. I'm glad I'm living in this era.
Activity: 74
I truly believe cryptocurrencies can change a persons life for better, there are many opportunities to make money with cryptocurrencies. I strongly believe in the tech and I believe in seeing crypto as the future of market and money. 
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
I truly believe that cryptocurrency can change the way personal finance is run individually and international agreement and commerce will be enhanced and there will be more prosperity for all if cryptocurrency is embraced.  For the investors, the Op has giving the most practical advice.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
Well lots of people believe in Crypto, that's why they invest money in it. However some people love to take risk, and some people invest for short term and cash out the profit.
However personally, i believe in couple of project, i don't blindly trust all project, because most of them has no product or value.
Activity: 356
Yes i really believe in crytocurrency because many  ICO project and interesting and give you a chance to help you in financies cryptocurrencies that way to earn more money
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Actually, if you truly believe in cryptocurrency and its various projects, you will not just invest and then hodl them until it matures. It is much better if you also use the coins that you have in the very purpose for which it is designed. Bitcoin, for example, is not really made to be treated as an asset or a store of value. It is made to be used as an online currency. It is much appreciated if we also use Bitcoin to pay for the things that we buy. The same is true with so many altcoins that we have right now. In this way, the entire cryptocurrency will become more functional.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
March 02, 2018, 06:09:50 AM
Yes I believe in cryptocurrency because there are so many cryptocurrecny that are very profitable and one of those cryptocurrency is the bitcoin. Many people are happy with bitcoin because btc is helping a lot of people to earn many money with easy way.
March 02, 2018, 06:00:42 AM
I believe in crypto paralysis, I believe that they will be a small part, or a big part, of our future. The current small investments we make in crypto parallels can add a lot to us in the future. There are those who use this nu malicious, of course. This is a bad situation. But there are also teams that really work and get good jobs.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 05:58:04 AM
It is natural for people to desire to become rich in a short period of time, and I think it is ok since those who actually got rich probably put a lot of effort into the research of cryptocurrencies. With that being said, I do have faith in the crypto world. We are already using other forms of virtual currencies/ payments, no reason to think that with such low transaction cost and anonymity, cryptos won't have the potential to grow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 05:49:57 AM
I personally believe in cryptocurrency because it provides people with new opportunity. Imagine, crypto currency is one of the opportunity that doesn't require any degree of education for you to be part of. Its a platform that provides equal opportunity to anyone who would want to work it out. Cheers to legit Crypto currency.
March 02, 2018, 05:44:34 AM
I believe in cryptocurrency and i trust the suggestion of all the veterans in her i read every single suggestion that make sense to me,i gather idea from those who are successful and older member i know they encounter a lot of hindrances already and more experience,i follow there steps and believe look forward to the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
March 02, 2018, 05:29:01 AM
Definitely, I do. For me, trusting and believing in Bitcoin is a necessity when you invest your hard earned money into it, because that will serve as your anchor to stay grounded and focus amidst all the bad news, FUDs, false news etc. It is going to be hard to stay relax and focus but with your trust and belief on Bitcoin and its technology, it will be a lot easier to stay and be patient.

Yes, very true investing in Bitcoin is one way of showing that you really believe in cryptocurrency as you starting earning then you realize that cryptucurrency really exist and with that it shows that when you were about to enter in any project related to this diffidently you trust them very much.
Jump to: