Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 149. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 20
March 01, 2018, 02:41:40 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Of course, they all want everything at once, this is the joke of the crypts, I for example too for almost 3 months a lot of money cut down on only one Ripple, bought at 0.20$ 1300 pieces sold at 2.14$ I think for 3 months so not bad to get rich especially in Russia difficult.

Who's on earth don't wanna be rich? It's just that, there's no such thing as an instant rich except  ofcourse if you are the lucky winner of the lottery. Lol. But seriously, those people who believes into cryptocurrency are truly blessed when patiently waited the outcome or the profits made by your investment.
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
March 01, 2018, 01:24:04 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Of course, they all want everything at once, this is the joke of the crypts, I for example too for almost 3 months a lot of money cut down on only one Ripple, bought at 0.20$ 1300 pieces sold at 2.14$ I think for 3 months so not bad to get rich especially in Russia difficult.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 01:11:03 AM
I truly believe in cryptocurrency. I also believe that it can turn everyone super rich in a short period of time. But this can be possible only if you have huge capital. It is still fine to start small and become bigger later.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 12:55:16 AM
I definitely fully believe in crypto as the future right now. I am not sure what else besides an EMP could damage the overall crypto environment. I wonder what the most damage is that government or their hackers can do to crypto overall?
Activity: 182
March 01, 2018, 12:28:37 AM
I think that beyond the crypto world is our future, so for the currency of crypto, because whether we like it or not, sooner or later it will be, it just takes time for a complete transition, some countries are already thinking about switching to the crypto currency and this I think is very good!
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 11:54:56 PM
the facts many people have grown rich on crypto-currencies. but some beginners go into bitcoin and they think this is how to get rich quick. When prices go down they do panic selling and say bitcoin is fraud because they loss most of their money. this makes others affected and do not believe bitcoin
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
February 28, 2018, 11:47:39 PM

I believe in cryptocurrencies more than i believe myself. Cheesy

That's the spirit who deserves to get benefits of this growing economy.
But then there is one question, are we taking enough risk what we believe this much Wink

It should be. No more risk than our trust. Trust more to cryptocurreny can lead us to put our investment bigger omount.
If you believe herw half by half, so dont invest much money here.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
February 28, 2018, 11:42:43 PM
I truly believe in cryptocurrency because I see it as the future, the world is changing and I see the wave of digital revolution is going around the world. I believe in crypto because am a fan of technological inventions.
Activity: 96
February 28, 2018, 09:39:05 PM
crypto will live as a tech, but not as an asset IMO, governments will regulate it
Activity: 434
February 28, 2018, 09:38:28 PM
Yes, I believe in it when I can see it give a good effect for my family, my cousin just get his dream from cryptocurrency to build his home and buy a car from it. I Dont believe it before that happen, when he show me how the crpto world give good effect for his family I start to believe it and learn about it
I really believe in the future of the cryptocurrency market, which is why I spend a lot of time researching and investing in this market. There are many large corporations and some countries in the world already accepting payments and transactions with bitcoin and some other crypto. This shows that cryptocurrency is having a major impact on the world financial system.
Activity: 139
February 28, 2018, 09:35:33 PM
Yes, I believe in it when I can see it give a good effect for my family, my cousin just get his dream from cryptocurrency to build his home and buy a car from it. I Dont believe it before that happen, when he show me how the crpto world give good effect for his family I start to believe it and learn about it
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
February 28, 2018, 09:32:18 PM
Yes, I give 100% of my Trust in cryptocurrency. I always believe, that the cryptocurrency will dominated the whole world and make name in new era of currency.
Activity: 68
February 28, 2018, 09:30:55 PM
I believe in crypto, Yes if you have the luck it can make you rich. because of crypto it can help my financial problems.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
February 28, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

This is not a joke, if you truly believe in the cryptocurrency,no matter what happen you still in the cryptocurrency even though there are crisis and issues about it. Some of us were said that they trully believe in the crypto but when the time comes that many of coins was dropping they got panic and others they decide to sell it. It is not a true believer of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
February 28, 2018, 09:16:58 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies that worth-investing and all you need is to know them first if they have the the potential to grow in the future. I believe many of this potential currencies will continue to make a significant growth in the coming years. These solid cryptocurrencies are all good to put in a long term hold and you have only to wait for their price to become more profitable in the future.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
February 28, 2018, 08:43:13 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies takes a lot of perseverance and courage because it is definitely a risk to your money. But it is not only becoming rich for a short period of time is the goal. The goal is to circulate the money and learn from it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 07:16:44 PM
I believe that this is the future, although it has already come , blockchain technology is capable of changing the world . If there was less fraud would be of course much better ,but I hope over time to decrease various fraudulent ICO
If you want do not see more useless ICO projects, I think the government have to spend more times to manage this field. Like stock, the government should think ICO like IPO. It is just simply an IPO use blockchain to create idea and get funds through cryptocurrency. About the nature, IPO and ICO are same for startup.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
February 28, 2018, 03:34:18 PM
Yes, I believe in crypto-currencies. And not only because it was proved that our life became easier and earned more money. I really believe that the crypto currency can reach even greater heights in the coming years. As more and more people accept and use crypto-currencies in everyday life.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
February 28, 2018, 01:23:24 PM
Yes because it is the key in our success and the key to help more people. Always be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional in every news happenning in cryptoworld. I think we need to believe in blockchain technologies that will make our life easier and bring us a lot of new benefits. Always be ready in any changes in transactions if you want to earn a lot. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are decentralized currencies and every transaction within is smooth and easy as for now.
Activity: 448
February 28, 2018, 10:12:34 AM
I believe that this is the future, although it has already come , blockchain technology is capable of changing the world . If there was less fraud would be of course much better ,but I hope over time to decrease various fraudulent ICO
Jump to: