Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 146. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
I really would like to see that the blockchain enters our life in many fields of activity. The development of the cryptocurrency is slowed down by many scammers. It discredits and reduces faith in the cryptocurrency and blockchain.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

i believe that this is the way for the future and that's why i have invested in it
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I agree with you, I think if you really want to have profits on something invest in something that is worth it investing on and make sure they have a working project because this is the foundation of the coin it self.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I wouldn’t be here commenting if I don’t truly believe in cryptocurrency. Just because you cannot touch something like gold or paper money, doesn’t mean it’s nonexistent. Sadly, but that’s how most skeptics view cryptocurrencies. Too bad for them.

I'm glad that you're not a crypto skeptic, but I believe most people care about the money they think they can make off it. Lots of people claim about believing in true technology or decentralized currencies but at the end of the day money talks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
I wouldn’t be here commenting if I don’t truly believe in cryptocurrency. Just because you cannot touch something like gold or paper money, doesn’t mean it’s nonexistent. Sadly, but that’s how most skeptics view cryptocurrencies. Too bad for them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I also don't understand why so many ppl come to crypto sphere for getting rich but they don't even try to analyze the whole situation and just panic in every their step... Learn about trading and invest after that. That's all that I can say.
Activity: 84
Yes i truly believe in cryptocurrency but i dont believe on your idea that cryptocurrency will end in a bad way. I believe in cryptocurrency because this is the future we are going to be, it is where we are going righ now, its not just a trend to investors but it is the next currency we are going to use in transaction this coming generation, it is like an email, it wont go fall until people are using it thatswhy it wont end in a bad way, it will just live as long as people using and someday its value will be more predictable unlike now its volatile.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I believe in crypto-currencies, but only if optimal solutions are found to the existing problems, which each month only worsen the situation
Yes i truly believe in cryptocurrency because since i start investing on the best cryptocurrency bitcoin, it is helps me to have or to earn a lot of money, and i am sure that cryptocurrency is we will be the future so i we will always believe in cryptocurrency until i am earning money.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

Yes I do believe in cryptocurrency that is why I am still here on signature campaigns. I am still holding on to the potential of it to be known worldwide for it to be accepted. It is also profitable and many benefits from it so it has great opportunity to prosper more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
I truly believe in cryptocurrency because it has a good opportunity for us to have assets in the future. In my experience here in cryptocurrency, many people already believed here and many people already believe to the evolution of decentralize of this. All cryptocurrency have a potential when it comes to investment and becoming to have profits. It already innovate our world because of this cryptocurrency and I hope many investors will patronize this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 179
If you need to believe while investing into cryptos, not only count risks or research or make decisions - it's your way. Some people believe, some do not. The majority of traders now pursue quick money trend. It's true, such swift cryptocurrency fortune stories are in full. And this exciting opportunity attracts and captivates many people. Others are dedicated to the innovative development in the blockchain or ethereum framework. But both groups equally represent the crypto community, in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
I believe that cryptocurrencies are the next stage of evolution of money and how value is shared
over the internet in a decentralized fashion. Getting rich by holding good coins is a nice side benefit!

But crypto is a lot more than just profit, benefit, getting rich fast!

Crypto assets and blockchains techs have the potential to change the world by altering the way we interact with each other and even with financial institutions.

This is really a brave new world but if the vast majority of crypto enthusiast keep using crypto only to make a profit, then the potential for change will be lost.

Crypto is now being used for a growing number of scams, just like fiat was when Ponzy created the first pyramid scheme.

Let's work together to put all these new technologies to a better use than pure and simple financial speculation. For that, we already have the Wall Street mafia...
Activity: 56
I believe that cryptocurrencies are the next stage of evolution of money and how value is shared
over the internet in a decentralized fashion. Getting rich by holding good coins is a nice side benefit!
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Yes, I believe in crypto-currencies. And not only because it was proved that our life became easier and earned more money. I really believe that the crypto currency can reach even greater heights in the coming years. As more and more people accept and use crypto-currencies in everyday life.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Off course I believe in this cryptocurrency, i can earn money without real money i invest. I am just doing bounties and filling airdrop. I think this digital currency will be much popular in the near future so good to believe and invest if you want profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I believe in crypto-currencies, but only if optimal solutions are found to the existing problems, which each month only worsen the situation
Activity: 868
I believe that Cryptocurrency has bright future due to the technology advancement and the core principle this currency was developed. I have known people who were able to change their life only by joining Crypto, some even cleared all their debts and are now living a peaceful life. However, one needs to be careful and truly understand what they are getting into.

I truly believe that one day all of our financial systems will be decentralized and that will be the beginning of a new era.
Activity: 168
something very promising and of course I believe that. Crypto world still very broad and even more advanced results are also great. There is no reason not to believe in crypto.
Activity: 154
I absolutely believe in Crypto currencies. But the real power and game changer for the world is certainly Blockchain technology. There is no doubt in my mind the greatest utility for it is not going to be crypto currencies.
Activity: 98
I do believe in  cryptocurrency. First of all, why I'm here if I'm not believing it. I do whatever it takes. I believe cryptocurrency can do my life better. So I dedicated my self to work in the crypto industry.
Jump to: