Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 148. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 02, 2018, 05:24:25 AM
I am realistic about crypto, you should not think that you will became millionaire without any investment in short period of time, you should work and you should be able to wait.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 05:19:57 AM
Why do not you believe, although many economists say this is a bubble, cryptocurrencies have not been optimistic about the development of the situation.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 05:16:53 AM
I believe in myself, and try to do best to earn money and get benefit from crypto. Only crypto will not work.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
March 02, 2018, 05:09:58 AM
It's true most people did not join crypto just because they love the technology. They are just trying to make money while crypto is profitable. Unfortunately it shadows the importance of the innovation blockchain tech can bring to our world. Because blockchain technology is the next big thing and it will have massive effect in our future but that doesn't change the fact we are living in a material world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 05:02:06 AM
Off course yes, because of this i have an extra income i think if many people learn the use of this it helps many people better way of online payments.

The main question of this topic is too wide of course. But I want to tell that there are different cryptocurrencies on the market. It is necessary to be aware about choosing the right ones.
Activity: 51
Merit: 4
March 02, 2018, 04:31:05 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Crypto does not mean money. First of all it's a technology and tokens are like shares of new projects. You buy it, hold and wait for price-growth like people do with usual shares on stock exchange.
Here is a highly perspective project - Velix.ID.  It is the system that creates a universal, clear, transparent, decentralized and cost-effective ecosystem for identity verification.  No doubt Velix.ID will take its place and price of the tokens will grow. 
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-velixid-a-global-platform-for-frictionless-identity-verification-2721724

Activity: 132
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 03:52:59 AM
Definitely, I do. For me, trusting and believing in Bitcoin is a necessity when you invest your hard earned money into it, because that will serve as your anchor to stay grounded and focus amidst all the bad news, FUDs, false news etc. It is going to be hard to stay relax and focus but with your trust and belief on Bitcoin and its technology, it will be a lot easier to stay and be patient.
Activity: 9
March 02, 2018, 03:43:30 AM
Yes, that's why I'm here!  Wink
Activity: 189
March 02, 2018, 02:15:42 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Personally, I believe in it but the rich live here and now is not even interested like that, plus I would like to still study the analysis of the stock market, and be able to trade.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
March 01, 2018, 06:23:40 PM
I believe in anything that makes it rain. If god, football or combing my hair are providing me with investment opportunities and bounty, I will have faith on them.
Activity: 42
March 01, 2018, 06:21:26 PM
Well some of them will survive, that is for sure, but not all the altcoins, they will be redued by 70% at least.

Help me with the research on ICO investor behavior, if you invest in ICOs fill in this short anonymous questionnaire. Thanks, cheers and may the force be with you!

https://tilburglawschool.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3sCWmLd0wY1OK3P
Activity: 58
March 01, 2018, 06:01:13 PM
Of course, I really believe in cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency growth is very fast and already many people are investing in cryptocurrency. In addition, there are now many countries that use transactions with cryptocurrency. In fact, I believe cryptocurrency could be an investment for the future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 01, 2018, 04:09:53 PM
Why should you be in this forum at the first instance if you have no believe in Cryptocurrency at the initial stage? The most interesting thing is the Block chain technology advent from the genesis of Bitcoin, which of course is taking Bitcoin to the next level, no matter how hard its short comings[negative news around the world could be.
Activity: 12
March 01, 2018, 02:14:07 PM
I believe in certain projects, ones with real use cases that solve real problems. There are way too many scans out there so we need to be dilligent and careful. Projects with a working product or an active team behind them are the ones to watch. Lots of these ICOs raise way too much capital without any track record or working product
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
ICO Starting on 1st of April
March 01, 2018, 02:13:15 PM
Cryptocurrency is an investment. And investment takes a leap of faith. Cryptocurrency is real. In fact, we're learning about it in our school now.

Blockchain and Cryptocurrency should be taught in school today because we are now heading to the future and this blockchain and Crypto is our future.
Countries and companies around the world are now adapting and most of them are starting to develop their own blockchain so they could offer their clients and customers more accessibility and advancements.
It is an ecosystem that everybody wins and earning. This is the most thing happened in my life since last year.
Merit: 11
ICO Starting on 1st of April
March 01, 2018, 02:10:42 PM
I truly believe in Cryptocurrency because I indeed earned money through earning bounty stake tokens from signature and other bounty campaigns.
Crypto is the future of our money and we are so lucky that we are able to earn money while the world isn't yet fully adapting blockchain with their daily living.
I believe in crypto because I now understand the role of the blockchain and the importance of it for the future of our economy and trade.
Activity: 144
Merit: 12
Melania.io Audit/Creation, Whitepapper, Specs etc.
March 01, 2018, 12:23:34 PM
We not only believe in the cryptocurrency, we work with it every day. We are developing the smart contracts, blockchain, studying the processes, making an audit, writing the whitepapers and roadmaps. We are professionals in this field already.
As you can see from the daily news in the crypto world, you do not just have to believe, you need to apply it daily, you need to go to work with it in all areas, because crypto is our future. The future, which we and many other people are creating today.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
March 01, 2018, 10:26:07 AM
Of course I believe in cryptocurrency because it has been widely proven, that people's lives have improved after joining the world of cryptocurrencies, and I think cryptocurrencies is a financial future solution.
March 01, 2018, 10:08:14 AM
Cryptocurrency is an investment. And investment takes a leap of faith. Cryptocurrency is real. In fact, we're learning about it in our school now.
Activity: 182
March 01, 2018, 09:56:42 AM
Yes I am a strong believer in Kripto.Saya sure crypto currency market is just beginning. We are market participants who are completely new. Crypto currency likely be transformed in some way, but it has a future. I believe that if the competent invest it will bring great dividends in the future.
Jump to: