Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 153. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 09:10:53 AM
Yes I believe in cryptocurrency not only me but million of other people also believe in it, this is the only reason that they invest in cryptocurrency it is because of its presence in the world and people are working in this industry.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 04:57:32 AM
crypto currencies are very popular. Everyone wants to learn and research. Those who invest in this stock market are now pleased. People do not invest if they do not believe it. I think everyone will believe even more in the future.
Activity: 126
February 26, 2018, 04:52:47 AM
I do believe in cryptocurrency. First of all, why I'm here if I'm not believing it. I do whatever it takes. I believe cryptocurrency can do my life better. So I dedicated my self to work in the crypto industry.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 04:48:44 AM
i was hyped up with bitcoin when it had a run up to 20k now it have settled off at 9k .. i am a newbie into crypto after 2 months im pretty bored of it. my coins im holding have a long roadmap ahead so ill be bored even more. block chain is a useful tech and will be here stay for our future. techs take a long time to exponential advance. so ill be waiting for it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 03:01:46 AM

my belief is that so much money is being collected that they do not hesitate to spend a small part of it on bounties because popularity is very important in this market
Activity: 43
February 26, 2018, 02:56:50 AM
As more government regulation hits crypto, the greater the adoption will be.

The challenge will be transactional value, because everything eventually is settled in some form of fiat equivalent.
Activity: 140
February 26, 2018, 01:53:15 AM
I do believe that crypto currencies are the next stage of evolution of money.We are moving into a digital age of togetherness and sharing for all.Currently it is just a good way to make money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
February 26, 2018, 12:21:15 AM
Crypto money means no bank and stateless currency for me. National currencies, which are central currencies, are managed by central banks. Investors' thoughts do not care about the central bank. Modern finance is becoming increasingly complicated and sophisticated. Crypto money is simple and convenient.

I agree with you completely. Cryptocurrencies represent the freedom without restrictions and borders. And this is a thing that should be common characteristic of our future life. That's very important.
Activity: 350
February 25, 2018, 04:55:26 PM
Sure, I do. my monetary status has modified because crypto currency has given me the opportunity to make money. I joined bitcoin 3 years in the past and now I'm the various millionaires. I urge anyone accessible to put money into bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 02:39:23 AM
It seems that most of the people are believing in crypto because it is really true and loyal so i believe it too but not truly because we are not sure if this is scam or fake
Activity: 504
February 25, 2018, 02:35:31 AM
I do because the power of the blockchain technology is what people needs. We are stuck on the system where those who are powerful decide what's the truth and they hide the real things that really happens and our governments are good at it.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
February 25, 2018, 02:10:17 AM
I was surely a skeptic of crypto currencies until last year, but now I’m a believer who has gone all in on investing in cryptos. I think most people believe cryptos are all some kind of virtual money and have no idea that the value is based on the technology and customers utilization of it. Once one has this ephtany, they will become a believer too.
Activity: 27
February 25, 2018, 02:06:06 AM
ofcourse I really believe in cryptocurrency! Why? Because it's excellent opportunity to make money from nothing!.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
February 25, 2018, 01:55:10 AM
I dont believe crypto may end in the future. blockchain technology will remain for so long time. But all the existing cryptocurrencies are temporary currencies. because day by day new and better developers will come and create faster and better alternatives.
that's true, crypto will certainly last a long time, because over time the technology blockchain able to facilitate for its users to perform various transactions from anywhere. in the future the developers will definitely refine the current deficiencies, aiming for the users of cryptocurrency feel more comfortable and satisfied with this blockchain technology.
Activity: 322
February 24, 2018, 07:11:49 PM
I believe that investing in cryptocurrency will get benefit more, compared to offline investment like gold. if to become a rich man, it will happen if investing properly.
Activity: 156
February 24, 2018, 07:00:13 PM

Yes i do believe in cryptocurrency, its the future of transaction, and the technology its operating on has continued to attract interest in various fields, crptocurrency is yet to be fully accepted but i believe it will with time
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
February 24, 2018, 05:14:53 PM
I dont believe crypto may end in the future. blockchain technology will remain for so long time. But all the existing cryptocurrencies are temporary currencies. because day by day new and better developers will come and create faster and better alternatives.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
February 24, 2018, 05:10:53 PM
OP is right, I see too many new people that come here without any knowledge but have money in their pocket. They want to put all of their live savings into crypto currencies. As an early adopter I should say you are a little late to the party, you can still win some but don't expect huge returns in such short time. Don't invest if you need that money later. Risk only money that belong to you and you don't need. Don't take credit from banks to invest crypto currencies. That might be your worst decision.
Activity: 48
February 24, 2018, 05:07:46 PM
Yes I do believe in cryptocurrency and that is why I am here. The era of digital currency has come. The era of trade by barter has come and gone. There was a time of using cowries in my place as a means of exchange. We are in the era of hard currency. This era is going gradually and digital currency is taking over. I strongly believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
February 24, 2018, 04:58:38 PM
I too believe in crypto currency, I believe in the coins I invest in, believe in this new technology blockchain. But I also have to earn money. So sometimes I trade with some coins. There are many good projects with a good concept, that are trying to make the world a better place. I participate in their promotion. We are on the threshold of a new era of the development of the cryptocurrency segment, and may be it will be possible that Fiat money will go away. I am proud to be a part of this.
Jump to: