Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 155. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 11:51:45 AM
Yes of course, especially that you are already earning in doing crypto trading. Others might not believe it, but for me its 100% legit. And bery helpful financially
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
February 24, 2018, 09:51:37 AM
surely i believe in cryptocurrency, blockchain is a great technology and token will bring us to a new world, the only thing we should matter is that there are some scams and we should not get into it
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 09:50:26 AM
You have a point. Its not just emotions its a natural instinct of a person to fear about loses. As a response a person becomes a bit uncomfortable and makes decision which is not so logical and make instant answers to resolve something. This what happens when somebody sees his coin losing value and immediately jump into a conclusion so partial. Then goes panic selling. You are right controlling such action could help a person think about what is the most proper thing to do.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
February 24, 2018, 09:47:29 AM
I believe and will believe. To me, this topic is very interesting and I continue to study and work in it and see how more people are involved in the crypto currency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 09:46:39 AM
For sure I believe in the cryptocurrency ideology and values.

But I think it's also important to believe in the coin/token/ICO that you're investing in and not just hoping for a profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
February 24, 2018, 09:43:47 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

yes the name of a rich person definitely requires patience too high, because every success that begins from our trait, to live and be patient. not only in the crypto world just to be patient but in the real world too.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 09:36:40 AM
i do believe in cryptocurrency. i believe that this cryptocurrency will last until the end. in future that all the fiat money will become crypto currency.

all we have now has a potential that will give us a lot of profit in future. like this bitcoin.
Activity: 126
February 24, 2018, 09:11:09 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Well, good point.
Truly most of scams came from people who just want to have quick time to be rich.
Which is also making things looks ugly for people who still have lack of information.
For people who believes in this new technology and feels the benefits, they will keep using and investing on the cryptocurrency
Activity: 224
February 24, 2018, 09:06:14 AM
Yes, I agree with you, you have to believe in projects and invest, but if you want to earn millions without risks, then you did not get there, you immediately tie it up, and if you are patient and understand where you got that Welcome to the family
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 09:02:41 AM
Yes I do believed!
Cryptocurrency  now a days is modern technology of investment  or online industry many investor  and user believes that through this it will change or increase the poverty and make future become better.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 24, 2018, 08:58:41 AM
Most people's opinion is formed from the news of the central major media and the main channels of television. If the government wants to form a negative background around cryptocurrencies, then it is enough to launch a negative public relations campaign on all media channels: newspapers, internet, radio, TV, etc. The revolutions in the economy are, I think, the most painful. Since there is a redistribution of assets and not in favor of the existing economic elite. In addition, cryptocurrency eliminates dependence on centralized financial systems. Therefore, patience we all need to be gigantic, because for a place under the sun, crypto currencies will have to compete with a worthy opponent. Panic gives in to the weakest and the most skeptical. Negative PR campaign is aimed especially at those who are not yet in our ranks. Therefore, my opinion, support of all worthy ICO projects is especially important at this stage of the development of the cryptomarket. Our investments - the foundation of the future of the cryptoeconomy
Activity: 49
February 24, 2018, 08:53:09 AM
I wouldn't be here if I'm not. After all, this is just another way of investing in such things. It just so happens that Bitcoin and any other altcoins can provide you more money. Just be careful about what projects you're going to join for there are so many scams happening in here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 24, 2018, 08:43:13 AM
This topic is an interesting one. I am also here for the technology not money per se. I believe in it and I want to see how it plays out and also be a part of it. I believe strongly that it has come to stay and will be widely used in no time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 72
"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!
February 24, 2018, 08:33:59 AM
If you think block chains or Dag's have a future then you must beleive in the coins. Without them the tech (being totally decentralized just doesn't work) there needs to be a built in reward system.
Activity: 29
February 24, 2018, 08:23:56 AM
With the advancement in technology, I think the use of crypto currency will not come to an end, instead its flow will increase and soon govt, will also legalize it... But patience is must while trading in crypto...
Activity: 518
February 24, 2018, 08:13:28 AM
I believe in cryptocurrency.It gives oppurtunity for everyone to earn money.Once you engage in crypto its not about money, you need to believe  that it will give you opportunity to earn but also to learn about it.Being patient in this kind of technology is needed.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
February 24, 2018, 07:17:36 AM
I don't know how to answer on this question correctly... Cryptocurrencies are very interesting and seems like we will use them for a long time. But for me it's just a way of getting profit.

Therefore, that's your answer; you don't truly believe but you are exploiting the possibilities nonetheless.

Activity: 427
February 23, 2018, 06:14:33 PM
I am extra ordinarily believing in Cryptoccurrency because the block chain advent which has never been used before now makes crypto so unique in existence. Should we also talk about it's Decentralization which makes you the builder and controller of your fund through encrypted wallets? The FUDs or various negative grapevines with respect to Bitcoin are temporal/tentative, it shall still surpasses these and gain back it's feet. We must be optimistic about Bitcoin!
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
February 23, 2018, 06:01:46 PM
Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin and blockchain technology have become a darling to me. I got involved in it because I believe in it and hopes to make money and earn a living through it.
Activity: 266
February 23, 2018, 05:56:41 PM
I really believe in cryptocurrency's technology which is blockchain,thats why theres no FUD or news can push me to do stupid things like panic selling,most of the coins i am holding are solid coins thats why i dont really care about these bloodbaths.
Jump to: