Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 156. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 12
February 23, 2018, 05:06:13 PM
Of course, I think that cryptocurrencies will replace fiat currencies in the near future. They are rapidly upgrading every month.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
February 23, 2018, 04:52:37 PM
I believe in blockchain technology and it could change the world as a computer does 50 years ago. There are a place for some crypto currency. But there should be only few of them. May be 2 may be 100, but not 1500
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 04:46:39 PM
I believe in crypto money and people who invest in digital money. Why? It is based on new technologies and solutions. I believe that cryptocurrencies are the next evolutionary stage of money and how value is shared over the internet in a decentralized way.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 04:06:07 PM
Yes. I fully believe in crypto currency and I am confident that it will be able to help people, because I believe that crypto currencies should replace the existing system of fiat money. But I do not want revolutions or anything else, I just want people to live more comfortably
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
February 23, 2018, 04:01:07 PM
Yes i do believe in Cryptocurrency it is the future of technology- A revolutionary digital currency that can be use by many factors including onine payments and currency by  aggravating the use of blockchain.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
February 23, 2018, 03:55:29 PM
Personally I believe in blockchain and yes in cryptocurrency too. However, I deject the decentralized projects like $XRP (Ripple) as they are against the vision of crypto. I strongly believe in the tech and I believe in seeing crypto as the future of market and money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
February 23, 2018, 03:52:09 PM
For anyone in this space to survive, one has to believe in cryptocurrency cos it's the belief that drives curiosity and curiosity helps us unravel many hidden treasures. To even make money from crypto, a knowledge of it has to be at play and one can't have a knowledge of what they don't believe in. Me myself and I believe in crypto and all it has to offer.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 01:19:19 PM
Yes very well said, just choose a project that has a good future and hold it for long term
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
February 23, 2018, 01:12:14 PM
I don't know how to answer on this question correctly... Cryptocurrencies are very interesting and seems like we will use them for a long time. But for me it's just a way of getting profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
February 23, 2018, 12:57:41 PM
yeah , i has been long time in cryptocurrency world , and till now i still believe cryptocurrency.
technology is changes too much time by time , and i believe digital currency will have a good future.

I think of crypto not just as an investment. But I think of it more of a technological evolution, and that's why I invest because of a certain project's unique idea to solve problems.
im sure with this arguments , crypto currrency will change the future , this is just not about money/investment , but modern technology performed in future , and can use by anyone.
keep support cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
February 23, 2018, 12:51:02 PM
When i first read on socia media about crypto currency i don't believe about this. But when my cousin tell about crypto then i change my mind and now im here and trying to understand more about crypto world

As for me I believed into cryptocurrency when I started to mine Bitcoin several years ago. It was just the beginning of my way, but I got that crypto should be something that would change our world.
Activity: 112
February 23, 2018, 12:48:08 PM
Yes, I am agreeing with what you say.  However ultimately, most people will invest into crypto right now to make fast and big gains.  This is not a bad thing unless they pull out all of their gain out of crypto... people should be rewarded for investing into something that is beneficially to the masses.  Plus if they have more gains more people will end up joining the the technology itself will grow faster because it has more backers, more of a community behind it. 
Activity: 115
February 23, 2018, 12:44:30 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

yah, I totally agree with your point of view. We just invest in what you understand clearly. You are an investor, you are not an gambler. Let's prepare knowledge  before trading, you will succeed
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
February 23, 2018, 12:38:14 PM
Yes.  I believe that the crypto market will become way bigger than it is now and that it will make numerous millionaires. 

I also believe that the majority of current tokens will end up nearly worthless and will make lots of people go broke.

It's more than just the market; it's the deep meaning of the whole crypto revolution as Nakamoto envisioned it.

• The possibility of having digital, portable, fungible, safe assets completely outside the Big Brother's scope.
  • The possibility to generate revenue using never before used technological tools.
  • The possibility of these tools be eco friendly and profitable, like the Proof of Stake.
  • The existence of a vibrant and growing market to trade these assets.

A bright new world ahead of us!
Activity: 57
February 23, 2018, 09:10:33 AM
Yes.  I believe that the crypto market will become way bigger than it is now and that it will make numerous millionaires. 

I also believe that the majority of current tokens will end up nearly worthless and will make lots of people go broke.
Activity: 14
February 23, 2018, 09:08:09 AM
Patience is the key to success everywhere and every field whether it is crypto currency or any other. Many ups and downs can be seen in this cryptoworld so I also recommend to be patient and always be prepared for risks...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 08:51:32 AM
As for me, yes, I believe. Although I understand that the crypto currency has a lot of problems, and representatives of different countries do not want to allow the introduction of crypto currency. But I can not and do not want to believe that nothing will get.  Wink
Activity: 158
February 23, 2018, 08:48:42 AM
at first,i just wanted to make money with it,and now i believe it.more and more people have joined it,it has succeeded. a large number of people use encrypted currency,which becomes a currency,the same as the dollar of the law.i think it did not appear,do not care!but it was born,people will not live without it!
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
February 23, 2018, 08:17:34 AM
You don't have to investing your own money on an ICO project because you can be a investor there if you join the bounty campaign there. You will get reward for your work in tokens/coins of the ICO, so you become an investor there because you hold the tokens reward. The point is you can invest with tokens/coins you have got from the ICO and I do believe in cryptocurrency atm. Cheesy
Activity: 224
February 23, 2018, 08:11:08 AM
I fully believe in the crypto market. The important thing I believe is that the crypto market has created jobs for many people in the world. Many people become rich thanks to the crypto market. And the crypto market is increasingly popular, the crypto market is gradually approaching the exchange, trading. I believe the crypto market will continue to grow stronger.
Jump to: