Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 158. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 23, 2018, 02:17:17 AM
The first time I knew the crypto world, I thought it was a waste of time. But after I feel the results of my crypto investment even more emotional even I often forget the time because I want to get rich quick. It turned out that everything made things worse, I lost a great deal, and finally I realized it was not rushed and not emotional. Quite slow but sure and stay focused on my main job.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 23, 2018, 02:14:12 AM
Do most people invest in cryptocurrency is only want to be super rich, but this is not the right idea, when you optimistic the tokens, and hold for a long time, then the tokens will give you a proper return.
Activity: 322
February 23, 2018, 02:00:13 AM
everyone has their own way of believing a thing, just like cryptocurrency but I agree with your statement about being patient because all the changes and growth of cryptocurrency takes time.  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
February 23, 2018, 01:50:45 AM
Things in life you need to know as a learned  and trained person, before jump into any business, you need to find out, at least three function of the business, the concept, how it works, and the risk involved, so i believed on cryptocurrency, and i invest on it, working perfectly and is a cool business so far, secondly nothing to be afraid of, as long you know what your doing on a platform where you face market competition.    
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
February 23, 2018, 01:40:11 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

My life is now depends on cryptocurrency. I believe that cryptocurrencies will have bright future. I know that most of the people will switch to digital currency brcause of its advantages and benefits to our economy and society.
Activity: 62
Merit: 5
February 23, 2018, 01:37:16 AM

I believe in cryptocurrencies because there are large number of modern technologies after them, which can be implemented in our daily life at its best way. Just imagine: digital medical care, digital education, digital society, digital government. I think there will be millions of tokens in the future and almost every organization in the world can possess its own crypto tokens, based on various platforms. Nobody can cheat in such structure, nobody can hide the truth just because of blockchain, no need in official documents. Maybe I'm telling about utopia, maybe some of this ideas will be realised. So I believe in it
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 01:23:55 AM
There can be different "beliefs" in cryptocurrency. For instance, some may think cryptocurrency will take over and destroy all fiats. Some may think cryptocurrency is short-lived and will die off once there's enough regulation to detract users. On the other hand, I think it's somewhere in between where cryptocurrency will continue to grow and develop into a meaningful currency but not necessarily destroy fiat. The most likely scenario, at the least for the "shorter" long-term is that the governments will adopt a form of cryptocurrency (which is already happening) and it will become the new fiat. This obviously defeats the purpose of the main ideology behind cryptoocurrency which is decentralization. I personally believe in cryptocurrency but think we are a long ways off before the true decentralized form of currency becomes the norm. The future is definitely bright for the crypto world though.
Activity: 130
February 23, 2018, 01:09:13 AM
I believe in the crypto currency as in the future the cryptocurrency will change the world with the current financial system.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
February 23, 2018, 01:07:29 AM
I will not be here if I did not believe in cryptocrrency!
well, we cant help it, we want good amount of profit in a short period of time! so in order to do those thing ( yes it can achieve! ) you must have all information, study and analyze the market ( one way on achieving it is by trading ) you can have a good amount of money/profit in just a short period in time!
its all on what we believe is true! if you think you can be rich in a waiting game, then do it!, but for me, I will do my best to get that goal in a short period of time ! (of course in a legal way! )
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 12:54:12 AM
Hello! Of course, I believe in crypto, if I did not believe I would not be here now. And I believe because this is our future, namely the future of payments! It's very convenient and simple, most of all I prefer blockchain ethereuma, as for me it's brilliant! But this is not all, for today there are a lot of promising and very promising projects in the field of crypto, for example the project Equi, very soon the ICO begins, after which they will reveal their potential.
Activity: 109
February 23, 2018, 12:41:58 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes I do believe in crypto currency that's why i am here, but we can't erase the fact that ICO is one of the ways in earning bitcoin and many of it was a scam so we must be careful in investing. I love crypto esp bitcoin..its unique and high tech.
Activity: 28
February 23, 2018, 12:24:21 AM
Cryptocurrencies is a paradigm shift, and we are the early birds as most people say.

Here is an article of someone who recently purchased a BILLION dollars worth of Bitcoin.

https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/02/19/unknown-investor-buys-billion-dollars-worth-bitcoin

Absolutely mind blowing!
Activity: 210
February 23, 2018, 12:23:45 AM
I believe in the cryptocurrency because I myself have also been enjoying the result and the result is also quite a boast. for the moment I've been focused entirely on this world and will increasingly result digging deeper.
Activity: 448
February 23, 2018, 12:20:08 AM
I really believe about this cryptocurrency because if we want to try hard most likely the future could be easier in making profits and changing a person's life for the better.
Activity: 87
February 22, 2018, 11:56:19 PM

Thats what I talking about dude, I really predict that blockchain technology has produce their best thing ever is cryptocurrency and in the future there will be another product that will launch. I deeply curious and want to learn more about this technology. They will be the star in the future.
Activity: 630
February 22, 2018, 11:45:13 PM
I truly believe that cryptocurrency can change the way personal finance is run individually and international agreement and commerce will be enhanced and there will be more prosperity for all if cryptocurrency is embraced.  For the investors, the Op has giving the most practical advice.
Activity: 60
February 22, 2018, 11:44:53 PM
I think the moment we joined here is the enough proof that we all believe in cryptocurrency. It is like a gamble, we dont know the future of crypto world buy still were taking the risk. We continue to invest on cryptocurrency and some of us earn big moneys and others earns small profit. It is a proof that crypto might have a good potential to grow more as long as people believes on it. Keep believing on crypto and help the community to grow more. The more it grows, the more money we can earn from it.
I agree!
Trying to try with crypto currency has a lot of risk. But in my opinion, opportunities are always present side by side with risk. Anyone who dares to take risks, then a great chance for success will come to him.
Activity: 294
February 22, 2018, 11:40:00 PM
Yes I am truly believe in crypto currency because there are too many people believe in crypto currency and my family work with crypto currency and I am analyse crypto currency market around 7 years, too many people make huge money from crypto currency trading if you understand crypto currency, hope you can be prepare currency with trading with it.
Activity: 177
February 22, 2018, 11:32:23 PM

That seems to be the main problem, the get rich quick notion will disappoint many who ventures int the currency believing they will be millionaires in months, much as its possible, its most unlikely to happen, market prices go up and down and for someone to realize their full returns, it will take time.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 11:29:09 PM
I think the moment we joined here is the enough proof that we all believe in cryptocurrency. It is like a gamble, we dont know the future of crypto world buy still were taking the risk. We continue to invest on cryptocurrency and some of us earn big moneys and others earns small profit. It is a proof that crypto might have a good potential to grow more as long as people believes on it. Keep believing on crypto and help the community to grow more. The more it grows, the more money we can earn from it.
Jump to: